The Way I Love You

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona cuddled into YoonGi's side and leaned her head on his shoulder, smiling when he wrapped an arm around her body and kissed her head.

"I'm glad we're together," she whispered. He chuckled.

"Yeah, me too."

Earlier had been a different story. Yoona had stomped into his room as soon as they were inside, leaving YoonGi desperately confused. Hadn't she just been so pleasant before?

"Wait, why are you mad?" he asked, realizing too late that his words sounded clueless and oblivious. Yoona whipped around and stared at him.

"Do you really not know why I'm mad at you?" Yoona asked agitatedly. YoonGi's eyes went wide and he looked anywhere but at her.

"Well, I might, but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong. Do you want to compare answers?" he asked, looking into her eyes with all seriousness. Yoona glared at him.

"YoonGi, this isn't funny! You cheated on me and told the girl not to tell me!" Yoona stated as she sat on his bed behind her. YoonGi nodded.

"Oh. Okay, I swear I can totally explain that," he assured her. Tears appeared in the girl's eyes.

"What if we end up like Seohyun and JungKook? We'll both be miserable! Do you know how they broke up? JungKook kissed another girl and they broke up!" Yoona cried. YoonGi shook his head vigorously.

"No. We won't end up like-"

"We will! If we break up, we'll be living in Hell! It'll be awful!"

"But we won't break up."

"We will if SoonHae is the girl you love!" Yoona shouted through her tears. YoonGi broke inside, and somehow, every last drop of fury in his blood gathered in his throat.

"We're not like them! We're different! Seohyun and JungKook broke up and didn't communicate at all, but look at us, Yoona! We're talking! We're communicating! I would never cheat on you! And personally, I would never ing want to go on a date with SoonHae!"

"Why not? I bet she's prettier than me! And better! And nicer and she doesn't fall apart!" Yoona sobbed.

"Because Jung SoonHae is my ing cousin! For the love of god, we grew up together! My aunt lived in my neighbourhood, and SoonHae was one of my best friends. Not to mention that SoonHae is a lesbian. I was gonna go out to dinner with her and her girlfriend because she's coming up to Seoul. It would be a double date with you," he explained. Yoona's gaze softened.

"Why couldn't you tell me?" she asked gently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter