Unsealed Lips

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin wrapped an arm around Yuri's shoulder and pulled her close as they watched pointless cartoons. "You didn't have to come over this early, you know that, right?" Jin stated. Yuri nodded and smiled up at her boyfriend.

"What fun would it be if I came over later? I like cuddling with you, Jinnie," she pointed out. Jin smiled and kissed her head.

"Oh, you're so sweet," he chuckled. Yuri responded by leaning her head on his chest.

Just then, YoonGi left his room and went over to the dorm's front door. "Yah, where do you think you're going?" Jin asked. YoonGi spun around and roamed his eyes around the room, trying to come up with a reasonable excuse.

"Umm, to my classes, duh," he said with a nervous chuckle. Jin seemed entirely unimpressed by that response.

"No, you're not. Teacher workday. Where are you really going?" Jin asked expectantly, hiding the smirk threatening his lips. Yuri hit him in the shoulder lightly and frowned at him as he looked down.

"Seriously, Jin, you know exactly where he's going and you have to about it?" she whispered harshly. Then she looked to YoonGi and smiled gently. "You look nice. I'm sure Yoona will be very happy to see you," Yuri assured him.

YoonGi smiled and nodded. "I hope so," he responded right before he left. And so, YoonGi walked along to Yoona's dorm, smiling eagerly to finally see her.

Meanwhile, the two maknaes were just now waking up. Seohyun slept peacefully against the pillow while JungKook held her waist and leaned his head on her chest. Seohyun woke up first and smiled as she looked down at JungKook. "Hey, Kookie," she whispered, combing her fingers through his black hair.

"Hmph," he grunted in response, holding her closer to his body selfishly.

"Get up, you babo," she giggled into her words. JungKook smiled at the rapid reaction of her chest's rising and falling, glad she didn't notice because his head faced downward.

"I don't want to," he answered.

"Why not?" Seohyun asked softly.

I'd hold you until the end of time if that would keep you next to me, he thought, recalling Kai's promise to break them up. "Because it's cold outside~" he sang out.

"It's supposed to be in English, Babo. Are those Christmas songs drilling into your head, too? It's weird, isn't it? They start playing stupid holiday songs in November, even if everything happens in December," Seohyun rambled for a bit before she realized that the words coming from were odd and random. JungKook looked up at her and smiled, pressing his lips against his "pillow."

"You're so adorable," he told her.

"Yah, if you're gonna kiss anything, don't kiss my ," Seohyun chuckled, and JungKook burst into laughter. Slowly, he unraveled his arms from her waist and scooted up so their eyes met.

"Not ready for any of that yet, hmm?" JungKook asked, kissing her nose cutely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter