What We Are

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon grinned widely when she opened the door to Seohyun and JungKook. Granted, they were both soaked to the bone, but she couldn't care less. She clapped her hands excitedly and jumped up and down. "You're here! Yay!" Hyoyeon said cheerfully, pulling both of them in.

"Aigoo, Hyoyeon..." Seohyun fake-groaned. She looked around sat the sight of her unnies' dorm. Sooyoung was eating ramen that she had almost finished while sitting in the recliner, and Jessica had dozed off on the couch next to her. "Aish, how'd you get stuck with the laziest girls?"

"Hey, we're not lazy!" Sooyoung contradicted, looking back at Seohyun.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I mean, Hyoyeon is athletic and you're not," she giggled. Sooyoung smiled and nodded. "Oh, JungKook, these are more of my unnies. This is Hyoyeon. You know her," Seohyun said, patting Hyoyeon's arm. The girl smiled and waved.

"Hello, again, JungKook," she said. Seohyun then went to Sooyoung and laid a hand on the girl's head.

"And this is Choi Sooyoung," she introduced the girl, who was slurping the rest of the broth. Sooyoung finished and waved to JungKook.

"Hello," she said sweetly. Seohyun scoffed playfully before going over to the couch with the sleeping Jessica. She gently pushed her unnie's shoulder and giggled at the groan when the girl had to wake up.

"Ugh, Hyoyeon... Oh, Seohyun," Jessica rolled over and looked straight at Seohyun. The youngest girl giggled and stood up, pulling Jessica up with her.

"And this is Jessica Jung. That's my friend, Jeon JungKook," she told Jessica. Jessica fixed her hair quickly before she smiled lightly and bowed to JungKook. JungKook chuckled and bowed back.

"Hello," he greeted her. "So what are we supposed to do here?"

"Oh, I guess I never thought of that," Hyoyeon said, tapping her bottom lip with her index finger.

"Well, I sorta have to get back to my hyungs soon," JungKook said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"And I have to come with him!" Seohyun blurted out, catching all of the others' attention. "I mean, I have to get back to Yuri and Yoona. You know how they are," she added with an awkward fake laugh. The girl giggled at her while JungKook smiled widely at her.

"Come on, then. Let's go, Seohyun," he replied softly. Seohyun grinned as she rushed to grab onto his arm.

"Well, it was nice to see you again, guys. See you around," Seohyun said as they left the dorm together. As so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter