Doodle Hearts

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun sat in her room drawing in her doodle notebook from her last year of high school. She wasn't much of an artist, but when she was bored, Seohyun could fill a whole page with elaborate doodles of triangles in random patterns and she had gotten good at drawing the zebra and leopard prints or detailed flowers.

Sometimes, her friends even drew in the notebook with her, so it was filled with random art designs and hearts around all of their crushes names. Like, Sooyoung + Jongdae or Nicole and Minho or even a small "BACK OFF, COLE. I CALLED DIBS ㅋㅋㅋ" message from their diva Kibum pointing to Nicole's heart. She giggled to herself and shook her head at Kibum's hilarious personality.

Seohyun searched around for her, Yoona's, and Yuri's hearts in her notebook. She giggled as she found a whole page dedicated to three huge hearts with their names and their crushes. This page was made around the very beginning of this year when the three decided in the fourth week who they liked, so it was pretty recent.

Yuri's heart was probably the cutest, with the cute little polka dots all over it and several frilly hearts and around the two names. Kwon Yuri and Kim Seokjin were the words inside. For Yoona's, she drew stars all over it and circles around the two names, YoonGi! + YoonA!. And lastly, her own was quite simple, with their names spelled in very wavy and delicate Hangul with hearts on each vowel, 주현 + 종인 (Joo-hyun + Jongin). Under each heart was an adorable message.

Yuri's message was Please make it happen.

Yoona's message was rather strange, but very Yoona-like. Min-Im-Min-Im-Min-Im~~~

And the last. Together forever.

Seohyun scoffed and crossed out the heart and message, turning the page to doodle some more. Soon enough, she found herself making a new heart. It had curls and a bunch of beautiful flowers and other hearts around it and... It was perfect. Now all she needed was the two names. In her neatest handwriting, she wrote 서현 + 정국 (Seohyun + JungKook).

"Unnies! Come in here please!" Seohyun called, flipping back to older hearts. Yoona and Yuri came into the room and sat on the bed with her.

"Oh, hey. Look, it's those hearts," Yoona stated, pointing to the page. Seohyun smiled and nodded to Yoona, pointing to both of her unnies' hearts on the paper. Yuri read the names

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter