Rose

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday afternoon, JungKook ran back to his dorm, leaving Seohyun to fend for herself. "Damn, you got here fast. What'd you do? Drug a cheetah?" Hoseok asked. JungKook ignored him and ran into his room to look in the mirror.   

"Okay, good. I look pretty good," he whispered to himself.

"Going on a date?" Hoseok teased. JungKook ripped off his backpack and left his room, taking a short rose from the flower vase in the kitchen and shoving it into his back pocket. He knew that stupid vase that Jimin bought would be useful for something.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," JungKook smiled lightly at him before running back to Seohyun. People were bothering her again.

"Yah, leave her alone!" JungKook yelled. It was two girls, one glaring at him while the other pouted and ran up to him.

"Oh, Kookie, Seohyun was spreading rumours about you! She was saying that you hung out with her! We all know she's lying," the girl said. JungKook cocked his head in pure confusion.

"I did hang out with her. What's the problem?" JungKook asked curiously. Seohyun's bottom lip quivered as if she was about to cry. Please, Seo. I don't want you to cry...

"Please make them go away, JungKook," Seohyun muttered.

"That's a lie! Who would hang out with this ?" the other girl hissed. He glared at her.

"Shut the up about her and go bother someone else. You know, maybe someone that actually gives a about what you think," JungKook snarled back, stepping forward and taking Seohyun's hand while he left. "I'm sorry I wasn't there. I should've been there," JungKook said.

"N-No, it's okay, JungKook," Seohyun sighed. JungKook stopped dead in his tracks and looked her in the eyes with his own concerned and worried pair.

"Seohyun, are you going to cry?" JungKook asked silently. Seohyun pursed her lips and he could already see the tears forming in her brown eyes. He released her hand only so he could take her face in both hands. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay," she said, smiling through her tears. JungKook cooed and pulled her to his chest so she could feel better.

"You're not okay, Seohyun," he stated, rubbing up and down her back as he attempted to soothe her.

"I know," she told him, burying her face further into his chest. He chuckled at her cute response.

"Come on, I have an idea," JungKook said while he pulled away and took her hand. They began to walk in the direction of the coffee shop. "So, what happened back there? What did those girls say to you?"

"Oh, they were just being annoying and calling me names, saying that us being friends was a huge lie," Seohyun replied. Then she smiled and moved closer to him, clinging to his arm. "But it's not."

"Yeah, I hat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter