When Jihye And BTS Had A Sleepover And Watched A Horror Movie But Jihye Gets Scared And Can't Fall Asleep

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Partner: Jung Hoseok

For: rajlina

Hope you enjoy and thanks for requesting again, rajlina!^^

 

"We're on our way!" Hoseok's voice rang from the other side of the line. Jihye nodded to her phone even if she knew he wouldn't see it. "Hurry up! The snacks are calling your names!" She yelled from the opposite side of the room because her phone was placed on the table beside the couch as she was fixing the stack of blankets. "Jihye, are you high?" Namjoon laughed.

"I'm on speaker?!" Jihye's eyes widened as she ran towards her mobile. "Loud and clear!" Taehyung followed. She growled and rolled her eyes and picked up her phone. "Just hurry up! Bye." She said and hung up. “Maggots.” She mumbled to herself and threw the stack of blankets onto the carpeted floor along with a couple of pillows.

Ding

“Popcorn’s ready!” She yelled and raced for the microwave in the kitchen. She got her pair of yellow cooking mittens and put them on and quickly pressed the open button of the microwave. “Mmm, butter.” Her eyes rolled back as the aroma of the popcorn filled the air. She reached for the bag of popcorn and quickly poured its contents into a bowl. “They should come quickly or else I’m going to eat all this.” She laughed and carried the bowl into the living room.

It’s movie night today and Hoseok decided to change things a little and planned for a movie night slash sleepover and Jihye doesn’t really know how things will turn out in the end. Namjoon will fall asleep in the middle of the movie. She thought to herself and placed the bowl onto the coffee table. “Ah, and then Yoongi will complain about how loud the movie is because he’ll be sleeping.” She pointed at midair. She sighed and slumped onto the couch. “Talking to myself again.”

“Yah! Jihye we’re here!” loud knocks were banging onto her door and laughter could be heard throughout the whole dorm. Jihye jumped up from her seat and ran for the door. “Don’t be so noisy! It’s already late.” She hissed and unlocked the door and series of ‘hello’s and ‘hi’s greeted her. “Jihye! It’s been a long time!” Taehyung cheered and gave her a big hug. “What are you talking about, V? We had movie night last Friday.” Jihye laughed and gave him a little pat on the back.

Taehyung laughed and let go of her and ran to the TV. Hoseok placed down his backpack onto the floor and flashed his famous big smile at her. “Hey,” He breathed and wrapped his arms around her. Jihye smiled and returned his hug. His soft scent filled her nostrils as she dug her head onto the crook of his neck. “How are you?” Hoseok asked and pulled away. “I’m doing good.” She smiled and held onto his hand and led him to rest who were crowding around the stack of movies.

“What are we going to watch tonight?” Jungkook asked and shot a piece of popcorn in his mouth. “Horror!” Yoongi yelled and rummaged through the pile. “No!” Jihye answed almost too quickly. She squeezed her way through the group and practically threw herself on top of the pile. “No horror movies, okay?” She looked at them and they nodded with sly smiles plastered onto their faces. “I mean it.” She added. “We mean it too.” Namjoon gave her a ‘thumbs up’.

Jihye sighed and stood up. “Go pick one.” She scratched the back of her neck and the TV. “Got it!” Namjoon raised his voice and he started jumping around. “Ah, good choice, hyung!” Jimin laughed and clapped his hands. “Good one!” Jungkook laughed and took the disk from him. “I’ll do it.” He said and placed it into the player. Jihye took the bowl of popcorn onto her lap and started munching on them. “Hey leave some for us!” Jin said and plopped down next to her

Hoseok flipped the light switch off then took the empty spot next to Jihye as the movie started playing. “What movie is this?” Jihye asked. “Wishing Stairs.” Namjoon smirked. Jihye’s eyes widened as anxiousness started building up inside of her. She pulled the blanket closer to her chin as the blackness transitioned into the first scene of the movie.

“Ooh, I’m so excited!” Yoongi couldn’t help but squeal like a little girl as he curled up with a blanket on the floor. Jihye rolled her eyes as she averted her eyes back onto the screen and let out a loud sigh. “Scaredy cat.” Taehyung poked her leg as he placed a pillow on her knees and rested his head on it. Jihye smirked and pulled her knee away from him causing him to fall onto the floor. “Yah!” He yelled and rubbed the side of his head. “That’s what you get for calling me a scaredy cat.” She chuckled. “Shhh, you guys are so noisy.” Jungkook groaned and crossed his legs on the sofa.

Jihye sighed and gave the bowl of popcorn to Taehyung who gladly accepted it and shared it with Jimin. “I—I think I’m gonna hit the hay.” Jihye awkwardly said and stood up. “Nope, you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter