When Mirae Finally Confronts Jackson For Bullying Her So Much

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: Mimiss

Partner: Jackson Wang

Enjoooooy :3

Mirae immediately grabbed onto the straps of her bag and sprinted down the hallways as her heartbeat quickened at the sounds of loud footsteps chasing behind her filled het ears.

"Lee Mirae! Come back here!" That all too familiar voice which sent shivers up her spine called from behind as cold sweat started to dot her hairline.

She had different plans going through her mind but either way she only had one goal: to escape from these punks. It didn't matter how or where she would escape because as long as she would get home safely then it's fine.

Mirae's sneakers squeaked against the rubber painted floor when she took a sharp turn to the right. Classes had just ended and she was running out of time as she frantically reached for each doorknob of each classroom, trying to find one that was left unlocked.

A spark urgency passed through her body when she twisted the doorknob and it clicked open. Right when Mirae was going to open the door, a hand slammed it shut and she knew exactly what was about to happen.

"I told you," He grabbed onto her wrist and shoved her back against the door. "Stop running away from me." Jackson sighed as he tightened his grip around her wrist and roughly pulled her away from the classroom.

Ever since the start of the year, Mirae's grades have been dropping like Jack and Jill tumbling down the hill. Her health has been deteriorating and worst of all her personality has changed overtime from the quirky girl who seemed to have her whole high school life mapped out to that stereotypical emo-phased teenager who hides at the back corner of the classroom.

Mirae knew what she wanted and she was sure of it because everything has been going fine until one day she had decided that she would take the long way home. Little did she know that that so called long way home was definitely a long way home.

 

She crossed paths with Jackson Wang, the school's wealthiest student with their family company peppering across the globe, he was also one of the top students in their batch and he is also the school kingka as he had his defined strong features that always had the girls' hearts melting. He had a great sense of fashion to go along with his pretty looks.

He may have seemed to be the perfect definition of perfect but to Mirae he was nowhere close to perfect. In fact, he was horrible and while other girls were too busy with fangirling over him, she had a burning hatred for him as he had made her sophomore year probably the worst year of her life and ever since that afternoon that she made the seemingly worst decision of her life, Jackson had picked on her more times than the hairs on the top of her head you can count.

The worst thing in the whole situation was that despite all the things that he has done to her it seemed like all the hatred that she had for him went rushing into the drain. Lee Mirae had the biggest crush on Jackson Wang and as much as she would hate to admit it, her heart had already accepted defeat.

One day, Mirae's family company had just went bankrupt and shut down making the Lee family shift from such an elegant and expensive lifestyle to a much simpler one considering bug different with the amount of income her parents get and this whole thing gave Jackson another reason to pick on her.

"I passed by your house last week and saw you were having a garage sale. Heck, I thought you were about to sell your whole house at the sight of how much stuff you were selling." Jackson smirked as he ran his finger up her cheek. "Life gets hard when you're poor, right? You gotta sell everything you have and yet it'll still not be enough."

Right at that moment she felt something in her snap. She no longer felt the weird butterflies that invaded her stomach when she was close to him. All she felt was pure anger out towards him.

Jackson felt like it still wasn't enough and he continued speaking. "You know I still wonder why—Er— how you get to attend a school as prestigious as this. I mean," He tapped on his chin and cringed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter