When Namjoon Finally Meets His Favourite Artist

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[weirdo]

For: __forevermelody

Partner: Kim Namjoon

Hope you like it! :)

"I'll be leaving now," I announced before closing the door behind me. It seemed like a routine for me to use a bit of my time to visit this yearly open art exhibit where I, four years ago, actually felt a connection with art.

I was never really the type to appreciate paintings and sculptures and drawings of any sort but when I passed by that same art exhibit four years ago today, I guess I can say that I unconsciously fell in love with it. I wasn't aware of how or when it happened but somehow it felt like something pushed me to go visit again the year after until the exhibit was meant for a permanent stay.

I come down to the exhibit every time I felt like I needed some time to think of things or to just take a break from the hectic schedules. For some reason the artist had felt the same way I did and she was able to perfectly convert those feelings into beautiful art.

Thinking of it now, it's funny that I have never met her even after four years. I never got the chance to because every time there would be an opportunity, I would have a full schedule leaving no time at all to pay her a visit and tell her how beautiful her work is.

He couldn’t help but wonder whether he had fallen in love with the art which she had poured her feelings on or he had fallen in love with the artist herself. It was hard to tell, after all, he had never met her.

But it seemed as if that they had so much in common. It was like she felt the things that he felt. She knows how he feels and she could translate it into a beautiful artwork for everyone else to see.

To him, the fact that they have never met makes him feel like she’s special to him. He keeps coming back for more and even when there’s nothing new, he still comes back and stares at the same paintings, same sculptures and same name written on the wall.

He could remember this one night when he stayed up for nearly two hours just thinking of her and her work. Maybe it’s the colour pallet she uses or the of her paintbrush. Maybe it’s the way she mixed colours or how she creatively made her thoughts into art. There was a lot of maybes and he wasn’t sure but he was sure of one thing: He made her happy.

Namjoon pushed the glass door open and was quickly greeted by the soft chattering of the guests filling the once silent art museum with noise. “Welcome,” A lady greeted him with a slight bow which he gladly returned.

So many artists but I only look for you. He thought to himself. Namjoon stuffed his hands into his pockets and walked deeper into the place where he always goes to every time he pays a visit.

Once he reached the room that was dedicated to her and only her, he took a deep breath and stepped into the exhibit. It was crowded as hell and he almost had second thoughts on continuing but he pushed everything to the back of his head and stepped in anyway. Besides, he was secretly hoping that he could finally meet her tonight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter