When Jungkook Visits Eunhye At Her University With A Homemade Lunch To Surprise Her

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: exosuho1004

Partner: Jeon Jungkook

Enjoy!

"Alright, I'll call you later." I could just hear his smile over the phone. "Sure. I gotta get to class as well." I nodded my head a little out of habit but quickly stopped myself as I realised that cannot see me. "Do well in school, okay?" He always says this. "I will." I smiled at his thoughtfulness. "Good," His voice never fails to send butterflies flying inside my stomach. "I'll see you soon." He said and I could hear the rest of s calling out for him in the background. 

"I love you," He squeaked followed by howling and whistles at the back and him telling them to shut up. I chuckled a little at how adorable he was being and how his hyungs were teasing him. "Won't you say it back?" His voice softened as the background noise began to settle. "Do I have to when you already know the answer?" Teasing him always amuses me. "Yeah, but I'd still prefer you to say—" I big smile crept on my face as I gave in. "I love you too," And I swear I think I just heard him squeal before I hung up.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and held my journal in my hand as I made my way to my next class. I’ve got another long day ahead of me.

 

 

“Eunhye, let’s go and have lunch together.”  Yuhan looped his arm with mine and started dragging me out the door. “Hold on, hold on. I haven’t gotten my money.” I chuckled as I made my way back to my desk where my bag hung behind my chair. I quickly dipped my hand into the front pocket and reached for my wallet. “Got it!” I smiled and pulled it out of the bag. “Let’s go!” He smiled and suddenly clung onto my hand.

He started pulling me towards the door and across the now empty hallways as everyone was already leaving the building to have lunch outside. “Why are you suddenly so eager today?” I laughed as he nearly tripped over his own foot. “I just really wanna have lunch with a beautiful girl like you.” He smirked and a tinge of guilt kind of went through me as Jungkook instantly popped into my mind. I wonder if he’s had his lunch. I hope he isn’t working too hard I wish I’d always be there next to him to make sure he takes care of himself.

“D—Did I say something wrong?” Yuhan suddenly stopped causing me to stop as well. “Wait, what?” I turned to face him with confusion written all over me. “You seemed like you were bothered after what I said.” He jerked his head to the side and kicked on the sidewalk. “What? No, I just remembered something.” I smiled and looped my arm around his once again. “Let’s go, we only have two hours.” I smiled and tried to brush it off. I’m just really worried about him. I hope he’s doing fine.

Yuhan smiled and followed me around as we tried to look for a place to eat. “Yuhan-ah!” Someone called from behind us. We both instantly turned around only to see his group of friends walking towards us. “Where were you? We were looking all over for you.” Henry scratched the back of his neck in annoyance. “I was planning on having lunch with Eunhye.” He looked at me as he addressed me. “Oh, I see…” Henry trailed off as he looked at me then to Yuhan.

“Alright, we’ll just be at our usual meeting place.” Henry shrugged then turned around and ran to join their group once again. “Don’t you want to have lunch with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter