When Jr. Goes To The Hospital Due To An Accident

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[cutieeee]

For: PinkBunii

Partner: Park Jinyoung

Hope you enjoooooy :3

“What?!” Sooyun shot up from her seat, nearly spilling her piping hot coffee across the table. Luckily, Minyoung was able to hold the coffee cup in place before it fell.

She looked at Sooyun, ready to scold her, but quickly bit onto her tongue when she noticed the tears welling up in the corners of Sooyun’s eyes. “W-What’s going on?”

Sooyun immediately gathered all her stuff, mindlessly shoving all of them in her bag. “I-I have to go.” She mumbled and dashed out of the coffee shop with Minyoung hot on her heels.

“Sooyun! Wait! What’s going on?” She frantically fished for her car keys in the pit of her bag. “Jinyoung was rushed to the hospital.” She looked like she was about to faint as all the colour from Sooyun’s face drained out.

Minyoung finally got her keys and unlocked the car door. They hopped into the car and immediately drove out of the parking lot. “What happened to him?”

“I-I don’t know. Jaebum just called me saying that I had to get to the hospital right away.” She nervously nipped on her lip.

Her hands turned colder with every minute they get closer to the hospital. She wanted to see him and make sure he’s alright while she didn’t want to see him at the same time.

On the intersection, Minyoung sent a reassuring smile to her. “I’m sure he’s okay. Don’t worry too much, alright?”

 

 

“Where is he?” Soojun asked Yugyeom who was standing in the hallways. Yugyeom immediately hugged her and apologised. “Noona, he’s in there.” He pointed at the door across from them.

Mark guided Soojun into the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter