When Taehyung The School Hottie Was Secretly Dating The Nerd Aina

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

For: exoticsonespirit

Partner: Kim Taehyung

Hope you enjoy!! (Finally a V request^^)

 

 

I love you

 

His words lingered in my ears as I walked down the hallway that was once the tunnel for rumors that spread like an epidemic and grimed with occasional whispering about who’s going out with who and sometimes students who are in trouble run like wanted fugitives. I usually don’t mind any of those nonsense but sometimes when they get so ridiculous and just plain made up stories by people who have nothing else to do when they’re bored, it just gets on my nerves.

I know ‘I love you’ is such a cliché sentence but between the two of us, no matter how cheesy it sounds and no matter how many times we say it, every time we say those three words feels like it’s always the first time it’s been said in history. Butterfly wings tickle my insides and sparks fill my heart to the extent that it might actually explode. I’ll never get tired of feeling like I’m on top of the world.

Opening my locker, I was greeted by a folded blue piece of paper that within a few seconds gently fell onto the floor like a feather. I quickly bent down and took the little note in my fingers and pried it open.

 

See you at the bookstore in a while :)

 

I didn't even notice the smile that crept up on me until I closed my locker and sent a little jiggle to my heart. We're restricted by the historical rule that dictates that the nerd and the school hottie are forbidden to develop inevitable love. In other words, the nerd and the school hottie aren't allowed to date.

We continue what we have underground, behind the curtains, behind the massive stage that shows nothing but lies. We put up an act to make people believe that he and I would never have a thing for each other when in all honesty we're basically inseparable. The last thing I want to happen is for this to be revealed and my mind is an overheating mess because sometimes I say I wouldn't mind and other times I'd feel beyond frightened.

Though our time together is limited and cannot be seen by the eye, we make every hour, minute, second count because in just one more year he would set out to fulfill his dreams of becoming an idol and when he enters that industry who knows what may happen.

"Watch it, freak." A jock mumbled as I stumbled back from the impact. He shoved his hands back in his pockets and waddled away. I let out a heavy sigh and continued to carry my feet off the ground toward the direction of the bookstore which was not so far away.

To be honest, what frightens me the most is the day that he might actually get tired of all this. Even though he tells me that he would never give up and that this is all worth it I can't help but worry about the day that we have nothing left but a sign saying 'Time is up' and everything would just come to a halt. I don't think I'll ever be able to let go.

I tug on my coat and wrap it around myself tightly as a cold breeze blew against my skin. It's freezing today and I can't wait to get into the warm bookstore before my teeth actually start chattering.

Once I reached the wooden door of the bookstore I quickly placed my hand on the ice cold doorknob and quickly twisted and pushed it open as I heard the small chime ring.

"Ah, Aina! We have books that just arrived this morning. You can check them out at the last row." Mr. Kang waved from behind the antique table which he converted into a counter.

"Hope the book I've been waiting for is part of the stack." I smiled and walked into the fantasy section which is where we always meet and pick out a random book of vampires and giant trolls that live deep within the forests.

I stepped into the third row of fantasy filled shelves and finally found that all too familiar brown haired boy hunched over a book he was too engrossed in that he didn't even notice my presence until I took a seat next to him on the floor.

"What's it about?" I asked and opened the book wider so we could both read it. He grinned as he turned to me and closed the book making sure he's left his finger in so he could get back to it later. "A prince waiting for his princess to arrive into their fantasy world."

He folded the page and closed the book. "You better pay for that." I laughed and stood back onto my feet and scanned the shelves filled with little worlds. "Of course I'm buying it so that's plus one for my book collection." He pumped his fist in the air then suddenly clung onto my arm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter