When Mark Takes Care of Eunhye When She's Sick

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For: exsuho1004

Partner: Mark Tuan

Enjoy!~

"She's upstairs," Eunhye's brother coaxed Mark up the stairs. "She hasn't come out of bed since this morning." Her brother informed him right before he twisted the bronze doorknob. He gave him a slight nod before pushing the door open and entering.

Mark was immediately greeted by the gloomy aura that filled the room. "Eunhye?" He whispered as he cautiously approached the bundle of sheets sprawled on top of the soft mattress.

He frowned at the absence of an answer but continued walking towards the comfortable mess. "Eunhye, it's me."

A smile formed on his face when the duvet shifted and a lazy head popped out. "Why are you here?" Her tired voice tumbled out of like it sounded like some kind of beautiful symphony. It was obvious that she was tired. "You're going to get sick too!"

"I'm fine, Eunhye. Soojin told me you were sick at school." Mark shrugged as he sank onto the spot next to her. "How are you?" He reached out to push the stray strands of hair from her face. It always amazed him how easily she took his breath away.

Eunhye smiled a little as she finally opened her eyes. “I’m okay,” She reached for his hand that was behind her ear. “My head just feels a bit heavy.” He interlaced his fingers with her and rubbed his thumb on the back of her hand. He knew that it calmed her whenever he did that.

“Guess what? I’m gonna be here all day to take care of you. Your brother’s going to have to go to work so I’ll be here.” He took off his jacket and placed it on the couch at the foot of her bed. “Are you sure it’s okay if you stay here late?” Eunhye worriedly asked as she remembered how strict his mother is.

Mark nodded and gave her a thumbs-up. “I’ve already told mom and she completely understood.” A wave of relief splashed over her.  “Have you eaten dinner already? I brought takeout I’ll get them for you.” Mark hurriedly went down to fetch the plastic of Chinese takeout from the kitchen and dashed back up to her room.

“Here,” He placed the food on her bedside table and pulled the cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter