When JB Sees Hyoneul After Two Years

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For: onedaymaster

Partner: Im Jaebum

Sorry I posted it super late :( I hope you like it!

Last Time by Tatiana Manaois - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9YsKXV1xfE

You saved the day

Then you walked away

Just leave me

Don't leave me

 

The first soft strums of the guitar of that all too familiar song brought a smile to his face. He leaned back on the wooden chair and took a sip of hot espresso to keep him warm against the slightly cold temperature of the rainy weather outside.

He laced his fingers together as he shut his eyes and carefully listened to every word that left the speakers hammered onto the corners of the cafe.

 

I've cried a thousand times

And I don't know where you are where did you go

I need you here but you let go

 

And now you wanna come back

Into my life

Now you wanna come back into my life

 

It's been two years but it seemed like he never learned how to let go, two long years of cold coffee in the morning and tearstained pillows at night.

He remembered how she came up to his doorstep with her car parked in front of his house at four in the morning—A Friday morning to be exact. He smiled at her as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into the warmth of his home but then her chilly hands held onto his forearms and pushed him back.

"I—I can't stay," She mumbled as she tried her best to ignore his confused gaze. He tried once more but then she stepped back as she sniffed a little and sighed. "I promised myself I wouldn't cry goddamn it." A cold chuckle erupted from the centre of .

She was slowly turning into an emotional mess right in front of him. She wiped her tears on the sleeves of her sweater as she collected her thoughts. "I don't have much time but I just have a few things to tell you." She sniffled as she choked back her sobs.

"Why do you keep saying that you don't have much time? We have all the time in the world." He chuckled and laced his fingers with her which sent her off the edge as she crumbled down right in front of him. She tightened her hold onto his hand as she finally wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled her head on the space where his shoulder met the base of his neck.

 

I've cried a thousand times

And I don't know where you are

Where did you go?

 

"I—I have to go." She gave him one last squeeze before letting go. She stood in front of him with tears running down her cheeks with their hands still wrapped around each other. "Where are you going?" He asked with a smile on his face as he thought of how cute she was at this state.

She hit him on the arm and let out a soft chuckle but the smile on her lips quickly disappeared when reality hit her on the face once again. "I'm leaving," She didn't have the strength to look at him any longer and so she looked down at their intertwined fingers. "Mom's taking me away." She mumbled as she felt her heart break once again.

Her mother never approved of him and now that she had just came back to Seoul she was leaving for good taking her daughter with her.

"What? Wait, no, you can't leave. I'm not letting you go!" He held her face in his hands as the reality of the situation finally hit him.

All those three years wasted down into the drain just like that.

She shook her head as she reluctantly bid him goodbye. "Don't worry. I'll see you soon. I'll find a way." She said before running back to her car and driving off without even sparing him one last glance.

 

Last time you said this was hello

You said you didn't have to go

But then

Then I saw your suitcase

Hit me with a new face

Left to a place I di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter