When Ria Finds A Folded Paper That Belongs To Namjoon and Looks For Him To Return It

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(kim namjoon why are you so cute)

 

For: Rajlina

Partner: Kim Namjoon

Enjoy!~

 

"I'll see you later!" I waved goodbye Miyoung and turned to the opposite direction towards my locker. "See you after classes!" I heard Miyoung's all too familiar high pitched voice pipe up from behind me leaving a small smile on my face.    Quickly, I squeezed my way through the obnoxious crowd of people around the bulletin board about the open mic this lunch time. "Oh, Kim Namjoon! You better sign up for this!" Yuhan hollered while waving his fist in the air. "No way, man!" A low voice answered back who I'm guessing is Kim Namjoon.   "Excuse me," I mumbled as I tried to push myself out of the crowd and to my locker which seemed so far away when it was just literally three steps away from me at the moment. "Sorry," he said A girl in front of me smiled and stepped back for me to give way for me to pass. "Thanks," I smiled and reached my hand out to finally open my locker.   I stretched my hand out and pulled my notebooks from my bag and into my free arm. "Namjoon! You better join the open mic or I'll sign you up myself!" One of his friends chuckled then I suddenly got pushed up against my locker, hitting my forehead on the metal top. "Ouch!" I hissed and raised my hand up to rub my probably now reddening forehead.   "I'm so sorry!" Someone placed a hand on my shoulder and turned me around. "I think you should watch where you're going next time." I mumbled as I bent down to pick up my notebooks which have fallen onto the floor. "I'm really sorry." He managed to say before his friend grabbed onto his arm and pulled him into the crowd which occupied the whole hallway.    "Sorry for pushing you," Yuhan chuckled as he rubbed the top of his friend's head as they walked off. "I swear," I held my fist against my mouth; quickly stopping myself before letting out a chain of profanities. "Where's my pen?" I asked as if I was talking to someone as I searched for it in my pockets. "Damn it," I hissed as I looked around the floor.    "There you are." I laugh as I stepped forward to pick it up but I heard a crumple from the bottom of my foot. "Littering," I sighed and picked it up spreading my hand wide to crumple it.      하루만 - 김남준(RM)     I could practically hear the gears turning in my mind as I debated if I should open it or just throw it away. "Oh, what the heck." I rolled my eyes and opened the yellow piece of paper revealing a bunch of messily scribbled words "Just one day?" I squinted my eyes as I tried to understand the words written closely to each other.     Namjoon     "You've got to be kidding me." I chuckled as I remembered who Namjoon was.  "What's up with your forehead?" Jaebum pressed his finger against my forehead with a smirk plastered on his face. "It hurts, stop!" I flicked his hand away before closing my locker.   "Haha, no seriously, what happened?" He chuckled as he walked by my side. "Yuhan and his pack of rowdy jelly beans again." I rolled my eyes before turning to him. "Is it that red?" I said while pointing my lips towards my forehead. "It looks like you got a high-five," He chuckled. "What?" I raised my eyebrows as I tried to comprehend what he just said. "In the face." He added and I'm so done with this boy.   "I'm leaving you." I said then basically ran down the corridor. "Hey! Wait!" I could hear his footsteps not so far behind. "I was kidding!" He held onto my shoulders and held me back. "I'll take you to the clinic." He smiled but I took my notebooks from him and turned the other way. "No, I'm going to be alright."    "Are you sure you won't pass out or anything?" His facial expression made a dramatic transition to actual concern and it warmed my heart. "Of course, what the hell." I chuckled and went to class.    

 

"Did you hear? Namjoon's performing at the open mic right now!" Miyoung squealed as she flapped her hands in the air like a bird then being pulled by her friend to the basketball court where the open mic was. Which reminds me, I have to return that paper of his. "The open mic is starting!" The girls in the hallway were frantically running around with unexplainable smiles on the faces.    Since everyone basically ran inside the court, I was left standing here outside and read the poster messily taped on the wall with random vandalism by the students who would pass by. There's actually quite a number of performances today which explains the big crowd. "Rip off, Namjoon backed out." Some students came out of the door with annoyed faces.   Why'd he back out? I guess he's not here, then.    I folded the piece of paper and tucked it my coat pocket. Maybe I can give it to him another day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter