When Jimin Saves Junyeon From Being Hit By A Fast Accelerating Car

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suggestion: Read while listening to this :> http://silv3rt3ar.bandcamp.com/track/miracles-in-december

For: high_peak101

Partner: Park Jimin

Thanks for requesting! Sorry it's super late ^^

 

 

“Save him!” I yelled and I held onto his limp hand as we ran in the corridor. Screams were filling my ears and tears were blurring my eyes as I tried to blink them away and searched for his brown orbs which seemed like they were slowly losing their colour. “Jimin,” I whispered as I tightened my grip on his hand. “You’re going to be fine,” I forced a smile and tried my best to silence my sobs. He slowly turned his head to me and was even able to push the corners of his lips up to the slightest smile he could manage. “I love you,” and I think my heart just shattered into pieces. “Jimin, hold on, okay? Just focus on your breathing.” My voice was shaking at this point.

“Junyeon-ah,” He continued speaking. “No, save your energy.” I cried. I looked up to see that we were finally nearing the entrance of the operating room. “Ma’am, I’m afraid you’ll have to stay here,” One of the nurses said as she slowly tried to push me away. I nodded and looked back down at Jimin who was struggling to continue breathing. “Hold on, okay?” I smiled as he nodded his head in a hobble manner before his hand went limp against mine. “Jimin?” I shook his hand but got no response. “Miss you’re going to have to sit over there for a while.” Another nurse came towards me as his hand slipped out of my grip.

“Jimin!” I yelled as they pushed the bed inside and the doors slammed shut. He’s going to be okay. I slulmped down onto the cold seat, recited a silent prayer and waited for what was to come.

 

 

I push the door open and made myself ready for the cold wind that blew against my skin. “Aigoo, why does it have to be so cold?” I asked and stuffed my hands into my pockets. This reminds me of the time when he used to hold my hand whenever we walked down the sidewalks; making sure to keep me warm. “Yah! Stop thinking of something that’s over,” I huffed and rolled my eyes as I continued on.

“Goo Junyeon?”

. My grip around the cup of coffee tightened as that almost too familiar voice echoed in my ears. “Junyeon-ah?” He repeated and I don’t know how I feel. My heart is doing back flips but my mind is telling me to turn around and walk away. I finally look up and a pang of pain shoots through me as my eyes connect to his for the first time in what seemed like forever. “It’s really you,” He whispered as he let out a puff of air.

“Jimin,” I finally let it out. It’s been so long since I’ve said his name and it feels so weird and scary and sad yet so good and happy all at the same time. “It’s been so long, huh?” Like you just read my mind. I forced a smile then shifted my weight on the tip of me toes then back on my heels. “How have you been?” His bottom lip quivered a bit before taking it between his teeth. “I’ve been,” I breathed in as I tried to find the word that would perfectly fit my thoughts. “Fine,” I shrugged and awkwardly took a sip of my coffee.

He nodded a little then looked around. “I don’t think it’s good to stay out in this cold,” He started then looked back at me. “Yeah, I’ll be going now,” I smiled then bowed my head a little. “Wait,” He held onto my wrist; catching me off guard. “L—Let’s talk for a while,” He jerked his head towards the direction of the coffee shop I just left. “I don’t know,” My heart is screaming yes but my mind is practically begging me to leave but I think we all know who the winner is.

“Just for a little while,” He insisted as he tugged on my arm a little. “Alright,” I nodded then stood next to him. He smiled a little then turned to walk to the coffee shop. Am I really doing this? He pulled the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter