When Lenny Gets Hit By A Football

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: bapsfan

Partner: Jeon Jungkook

Enjoy :) Thanks for the request!!

"Go Jungkook!" Lenny mumbled to herself as she took a quick peek up from her book.

Lenny was currently sitting behind this old oak tree, reading a book. She always said that this spot was the most relaxing spot there is in the whole park. Plus, she gets to watch Jungkook play football with his friends as a bonus.

Every few minutes, Lenny would take a few glances at the seven boys who kicked the ball to each other as they all ran around the flat area of the park.

A small smile crept up Lenny's face as she watched Jungkook kick the ball into the net and scored for his team then he ran around the field with his arms stretched out as he ran to his teammates. "You're too cute." Lenny giggled.

A few goals later, the boys decided that they’d just kick the ball to each other instead of running around the whole field since it was afternoon and the sun was up high in the sky.

“Taehyung, heads up!” Jungkook hollered and kicked the ball towards him. Everyone had their eyes on the ball as they watch it fly over Taehyung. “You kicked it too hard, man!” Namjoon ran towards the direction that the ball was heading.

“Watch out!” He yelled and the next thing they knew, there was a book thrown in the air and a girl who had her eyes closed on the ground. “Oh ,” Namjoon ran away and pointed at Jungkook, “It’s on you!”

Lenny held a hand up to her forehead and massaged it to ease the pain away. Jungkook rushed towards her as he grew nervous with every step he took. “A—Are you okay?” He asked and knelt down next to her.

“Does it hurt a lot?” Jungkook looked down at her wincing face, watching her rub the top of her head. Blood rushed up to his cheeks. He didn’t know if it was because he was so embarrassed that he hit her with a ball or because he was finally talking to her.

Lenny sat up and then finally opened her eyes. “No, I’m fine. It’s okay—“ Her eyes widened immediately when she realised who she was talking to. “It’s not okay. You got hit on the head.” Jungkook sighed and then crawled to pick up her book which fell into a puddle of water. “Your book got wet, too.”

She took the book from him and shoved it in her bad as she started collecting her things. “I—I’ll be going now.” She mumbled and then rolled up her picnic blanket. “Wait!” Jungkook abruptly sprung from the ground. “Let me make it up to you!”

Lenny shook her head and forced a smile, “I—I’m fine.” She blushed at his offer. “No, come on. At least let me replace your book.” He awkwardly waited for her to answer.

This could be the moment you’ve been waiting for,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter