When Kai and Jina Go Jogging

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jongin's so hot :c]

For: syazygirl

Partner: Kim Jongin

sorry it's so late! I've been working on my other stories!! :c

Jina tried to keep up with Kai’s pace as they jogged down the side of the bay. Although Jina exercised regularly, she could never really keep up with Kai’s stamina and speed.

She would always be two steps or more behind him but she didn’t complain because first, she liked challenges and second, she loves spending time with him regardless of what they’re doing.

“Timeout!” Jina called out and hunched over with her hands resting onto her knees as she breathed heavily. Sweat started dotting her hairline as she felt her rapid heartbeat.

A pair of rubber shoes came into her view, making her look up at him. “Tired already?” Kai teased with a small smile growing onto his face. He knew how to annoy her sometimes.

“I just need a break.” She sighed and wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. Jina took a seat on the stone benches and closed her eyes as her breath went back to normal.

They’ve been jogging for the past thirty minutes with only a minute or two for breaks. It was already a routine for them to go jogging together early in the morning of every Saturday.

Kai sat down next to her and rested his head on the back of the stone chair as he watched the sun slowly rise from the horizon. The smell of saltwater filled their nostrils as they sat in silence.

When none of them uttered a word, Kai turned to his side and looked at Jina with his bottom lip caught in between his teeth.

He looked—admired her. Her eyes were closed as her hands rested on her stomach, enjoying the soft morning breeze that occasionally passed by.

“What time is it?” Jina’s voice pulled him out of his thoughts, catching him by surprise. He fumbled with his sleeve, pushing it up a little to check his watch, “T-Ten minutes to six,”

Jina let out a breath before opening her eyes and looking at him. “What are you looking at?” Her eyebrows raised in confusion as she watched her boyfriend watching her.

“I’m looking at you.” He smiled and p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter