When Jimin and Eunsung Run Away to Jimin’s Apartment After Eunsung’s Father Opposed to Their Relationship

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

For: EXOticmilktea

Parter: Park Jimin

Enjoy!

 

 

I clung onto Jimin’s surprisingly warm hands as we anticipated for the words to come out of my father’s mouth. I felt like dying inside as the seconds of silence that passed by felt like hours. My father stood up from his leather chair and paced around the back of his work table with his hands massaging his temples and my grip tightened once again as a bucket of nervousness poured over my whole being. I looked at Jimin from the corner of my eye and saw how he was quietly nibbling on his bottom lip with his eyes following my father’s every movement.

“I demand honest answers from the both of you.” I almost jumped from the sudden and rather loud tone of my father. He slammed his fists down onto the wooden table with creases forming on his forehead. “Since when?” He stared at me with his nose flaring and I swear I think I just saw the corner of his eye twitch a little. “I—One year,” I mumbled and Jimin started rubbing his thumb across the top of my hand. My father hissed and pulled away from the table to look out the dark window. “Horrendous,” He mumbled to himself and I felt my insides crack.

I scooted closer to Jimin as the nervousness slowly turned into fear. “How?” My father said without out even breaking his gaze out of the window to look at any one of us making us confused as to who should answer. “A few weeks after my first day, sir.” Jimin immediately blurted out with his voice tottering as they escaped his lips which suddenly turned pale. He has lost all the colours from his face. My father’s eyes were agitated but his actions seemed so calm yet frightening.

He slowly turned to us with a sour look on his face and his hands slowly closing into fists then slowly opening for a couple of times. “How come I did not know about this as soon as it happened?” He shot daggers at Jimin and it sent a cold feeling to rush up my spine. “It was your week off, sir. Eunsung was in charge of watching the shop that entire week.” I could feel myself shaking as this conversation grew longer and longer. As much as I wanted an answer I definitely do not appreciate how long this is taking.

“So you took advantage of the time that I was not present for you to make a move on my daughter?” My father snapped and I could see the vein popping out of his neck. “No, it isn’t like that, dad.” I put my arm across Jimin’s body as I continued talking. “I just got to know him better and we were nothing for the next two months.” I was desperate to think of all the things I could say to make him approve of us. “Sir, I have no intentions of hurting your daughter and I promise I will take care of her and protect her.” Jimin straightened his back as he spoke.

My father stepped in front of us as he bent down a little with a terrifying look in his eyes. “Are you sure you can support her? Give her everything she needs on a daily basis? How are you going to do that if you’re just a delivery boy—“”Dad, that’s enough.” I stood up. He’s crossed the line. I know what Jimin makes is not big but it’s enough and I’m sure sooner or later things will get better as long as we work together. “No, I’m just making sure you’re thinking realistically. How are you supposed to give her the things she needs which in fact, you cannot afford?”

“I said that’s enough.” I stood in front of him as Jimin looked down at his shoes and my heart broke seeing him like this. After a few moments of staring at each other with his eyes filled with anger, Jimin stood up and grabbed onto my hand once again. “Sir, we still have a long way to go. I may not be making as much right now but I’m not just a delivery boy. I’m a part-timer who makes sure that his studies would be the second priority after your daughter. I have a long way to go and I make sure that what I do now with my studies will greatly help me in the future.” He pulled me aside and took my place in front of my father. “I plan on getting a better job after I graduate. A far better job than what I have currently and with that, I will be able to fulfill my answers to your question

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter