When BTS is Being Flirty and Touchy Towards Ari to Annoy Suga

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For: rajlina

Partner: Min Yoongi

Thank you for requesting! Enjoy!^^

 

“I’ll treat you guys later if you work hard.” I announced to the seven boys who are, at the moment, sprawled across the floor of their dance studio. “We know that trick, Ari. You won’t treat us even if it was your birthday!” Hoseok retaliated followed by Taehyung agreeing.

“No, I swear this time I mean it!” I pulled Hoseok up to his feet and walked over to Taehyung and dragged him back into the middle of the room. “If you guys get to do the choreography without any mistakes by eight thirty then I’ll treat you anywhere at Incheon.” I know what I’m bringing myself into and good thing I brought extra cash today because I know how much these boys eat.

“Taehyung-ah, you’ve been craving for soondae, right?” I asked Taehyung who was moping. “I guess so,” He mumbled and rested his head on my shoulder. “Come on you guys,” I kneed Yoongi’s leg and tugged on the maknae’s shirt. “If you guys get to do it, I swear I’ll treat all of you.” I smiled as they finally stood up and went to their places.

I pressed the ‘play’ button and the music started rolling out of the speakers. “Do well!” I pumped my fist in the air right before Jungkook’s first line. They’ve been working hard all day but every time they rehears the choreography at least one of them would either miss a step, won’t follow the beat, or trip on his own foot and the only motivation I haven’t used for the day is food and they only have ten minutes left before eight thirty and hopefully they get it right.

You could see the concentration and focus on their faces as they transmitted to different formations. Thinking of it now, it’s quite hard to sing and dance at the same time since you have to control your breathing so you won’t sound like a panting dog who’s played catch the Frisbee all day.

I admit, I am quite fond of dancing (only when I’m alone) and I have tried singing and dancing at the same time when I was fooling around when I was once home alone and it didn’t go quite well because I ended up panting sprawled on the floor just like these buttheads forty seconds ago.

“You’re doing well!” I raised my voice so I could be heard over the blaring music from the speakers. They got ready to change their formation once again but I noticed how Jimin felt uneasy and confused when the transition came.

“Ouch!” Jimin complained as he tripped and fell onto the floor. “Just continue!” I told the rest of s and approached Jimin. “Are you okay?” I helped him up and pulled him to the side so we wouldn’t be on the way. “I—I think I messed up my finger.” He raised his hand. “Okay, I’ll take you to the clinic.” I placed his hand flat on my notebook and lead him out of the practice room.

I lead Jimin out of the practice room and we walked to the end of the dim hallway where the clinic is located. “I’ll be fine from here.” Jimin smiled as he pushed open the door. “Alright, come back when you’re all fixed up.” I waved and made my way back to the practice room.

“How’s Jiminie?” Jin ran to me as I entered the room. “He’s fine. He just twisted his fingers or something when he fell.” I gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder and pulled him back to the rest of the group. “How was the practice?” I asked Namjoon who was taking a selca. “Oh,” He put his phone away and turned to me. “It went fine?”

“How come it sounds more like a question than an answer?” I raised my eyebrow at him. “We did it perfectly!” Hoseok charged towards us and sat on Namjoon’s lap. “Yah! Get off of me!” He pushed J-Hope causing him to fall onto the wooden floor. “Ouch!” He stood up and rubbed his behind.

“Okay, fine. We had a few mistakes.” Jungkook rested his back on the floor and sighed. “Jungkook!” Yoongi hissed and smacked the head of the maknae. No sundae for them, then. “Hyung!” Jungkook complained as he rolled on the floor. “Yah, the floor is dirty you shouldn’t roll your body there.” I told Jungkook.

“Noona! Please don’t take back the soondae trip!” Taehyung tugged on my hand. “You guys didn’t fulfill your part.” I shook my head and earned a bunch of ‘aw’s back. “I was looking forward to that food trip, Ari.” Yoongi scooted closer to me and hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter