When Hoseok Proposes To His Girlfriend Of Three Years

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

For: JulietCheng

Partner: Jung Hoseok

Sorry it's super duper late!

 

"It's the big day!" Jin yelled over the phone as Hoseok cringed at the abrupt volume. "Yah! Don't make me go deaf, hyung." He complained and pulled his hand that was holding his mobile away from his ear. "I'm just so excited for you." Jin almost giggled over the line. J-Hope chuckled to himself as he rehearsed the scene in his head.

He was nervous as hell to the point that his heart might actually explode. He repeated the words he's prepared a week before and even scribbled them down on a piece of paper. "Stop being so nervous." Jin suddenly said. "What do you mean by 'nervous'? I'm not nervous." Hoseok said in one breath as he twirled the silver band over and over. "Please, the line won't be silent unless you're nervous." Jin scoffed.

Hoseok sighed and rubbed a hand over his face. "Hyung, what if everything goes wrong? What if she rejects me?" Hoseok's mind started thinking about worse case scenarios as they flashed before his wide opened eyes. "J-Hope can you shut up. You've been together for what? Three years? I don't think she would reject you, ." Hoseok's going delirious as he thought about the heavy weight of rejection.

"But what if she does?" He whispered but loud enough for Jin to hear. "Then get over it. Try again or if you don't end up staying together then get over it again." Jin simply said like he was some kind of love guru. "I just want to be with her." Hoseok mumbled mostly to himself as he thought of the girl who was still peacefully resting in the other room. "I want her to be mine." He said and placed his mobile on his stomach as he stared at the ceiling. A little smile crept up his lips as he thought of her sweet 'yes' when he pops the question.

He sighed as he took the phone again and placed it over his ear. "Mianhae, hyung. I just got carried away." He laughed a little. "You should get ready." His hyung said and hung up. "What an . Hanging up on me so suddenly." J-hope whispered to himself and slid his phone back into his pocket. "Today is the day." He mumbled and marched out of the guest room, slowly and quietly snuck into their shared bedroom.

He dragged his socked feet across the gray carpet and knelt down next to Chohee who was sleeping with both her hands tucked under her head. He brushed strands of her hair away from her face and brushed the back of his hand across her soft cheek. "I hope you say yes." He smiled and gave her a little kiss on her forehead then stood up and raced out of the front door. "This better go as planned." He mumbled and pulled the door shut.

He sighed in frustration as he felt the familiar nervous feeling that made his palms sweat and his heartbeat to change from its normal calm rhythm to a much faster beating. So many things are flying around in his mind that it might actually explode. "I can do this." he whispered as he toyed with the black box carefully tucked into his pocket.

He reached out for the black car handle and tugged at it when his phone started vibrating and started to puff out his ringtone. "Yah! Hoseok hyung, where are you?!" Namjoon's voice rang across the line and caused him to cringe. "I'm on my way." He said before hopping in the driver's seat and igniting the engine. "Everything's ready for tonight. You're the only one missing from our list." Jimin yelled in the background. "I'll be there, I'll be there!" He hissed and hang up.

"Adding up to my stress." He mumbled to himself and drove out of their driveway. He's running so late today though he's been awake since five in the morning to make sure everything is in place for when he pops the question but somehow his mind was a giant filthy mess and Mr. Nervous paid him a little visit and so he paced around the house for a good thirty minutes trying to calm himself until he decided that he would lock himself inside the guestroom for the next two hours.

He pounded onto the rim of his steering wheel and groaned as his nervousness started to boil once again in the pit of his stomach as he tried to focus on his driving. “I can do this.” He mumbled to himself and turned left and parked by the curb. He let out a shaky breath before pushing open his door and stepping out into the freezing embrace of the winter breeze. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and hurriedly went into the building.

“Look who finally decided to show up!” Namjoon yelled from the couch and clapped his hands. “Sorry I’m late.” J-Hope chuckled and gave them a little bow. “Funny when it’s your special day you end up being the last one to arrive.” Taehyung smiled and gave him a light pat on the shoulder. “Nervous?” He asked. “Very,” Hoseok managed to answer despite the fact that he felt like he would turn inside-out.

They quickly went up into the practice room and double checked the decorations, lights and music. “Hyung, how are you going to ask her?” Jungkook asked and sat down next to Hoseok who was twiddling with his thumbs and tapping his sneaker on the wooden floor. “To be honest, I don’t know.” He nervously laughed and closed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter