When Jihan Finds Out That Her Best Friend Min Yoongi Is Her Favourite Rapper

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

For: hiuputih

Partner: Min Yoongi

I hope you enjoy! Sorry it's extremely late!

Thank you always requesting <3

“Yah! Get up or we’re going to be late!” It’s so early in the morning; give me five more minutes. “Why are you being like this?!” She shook me again but this time she held onto my ankles and pulled me out of bed. “Wake up before I leave you here while I go see Suga at the fan meeting!” She screamed and ran out of my room with her hands flying in the air.

 

Oh my god the fan meeting!

I jumped up from the edge of my bed and started running around the place to collect my things. Aish, why did I have to be so careless and not place everything back in order before I went to sleep “Took you long enough,” Miyoung chuckled while leaning onto the doorframe with her arms crossed in front of her chest. “I’m sorry, okay?” I said without even looking at her as I tied my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my things.

“Don’t forget to at least brush your teeth,” Miyoung chuckled and made her way to the kitchen. “Oh, right! Thanks for reminding me!” I ran into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush; carelessly tracing the toothpaste onto the white bristles and quickly dumping the brush into my mouth. “Should I pack your breakfast?” Miyoung yelled from the kitchen. “No need!” I tried to answer but ended up blowing bubbles onto the mirror.

After brushing thoroughly (Because I wouldn’t want to have bad breath when I meet him) I gargled and put my socks on as Miyoung went out to start the car. “There’s still an hour to spare,” I tried to reassure myself though deep down I knew that an hour early is still late because the line would probably be reaching the highway already. I quickly put on my shoes and the bracelet I wore ever since I was six years old.

“Yah! Park Jihan will you hurry up!” Miyoung barged through the front door and dragged me out. “I don’t want to be late because of you!” She grumbled and locked the front door. “Can you chill? I’m exhausted because of cleaning up the mess you left yesterday after you passed out doing your project.” I sighed while rubbing my temples as I tried to fight the sleepiness that was slowly eating me. “I’m sorry but I just don’t want to miss this chance.” She hurriedly jumped into the car and we drove off.

“Do you think he’ll be as pale as he looks in pictures?” I turned to Miyoung who was obviously trying her best to focus on driving despite the fact that she just wanted to scream about how excited she was. “I think he’ll be even paler than we think.” She chuckled and tightened her grip on the steering wheel. “How about his voice?” she giggled and squeezed her eyes shut for a moment. “I think it’ll give me chills.” I admitted and let out a sigh.

I leaned onto my seat as I tried to imagine how I think things might go when we get there. I hope there’s not much people lining up yet because it’s either I’ll die because of how cold it is outside or I’ll die because of boredom while waiting. “Psst,” Miyoung snapped her fingers in front of my face. “What?” I turned to her as I tried to suppress a yawn. “Kid, I swear if the line will be longer than expected, I’m going to be cutting.” She waved her hand in the air and smiled.

“How are you supposed to do that?” I asked. I hope she’ll take me with her or else I’ll be at the back of the line with nothing to do. “I’ll find a way.” She shrugged and focused her attention back onto the road. “You’re taking me with you, right?” She contorted her face and made the ‘eh’ sound. “What do you mean ‘eh’? I cleaned up your mess last night that’s why I woke up late!” I whined as I absentmindedly balled my hands into fists.

“Of course I’m taking you with me, relax!” She chuckled and rubbed the top of my head. “Besides, mom would kill me if I let you off alone.” She shrugged again and snuck a glance at her wristwatch. “Okay, . We’re going to be late.” She fanned herself with her hand.

She turned left causing my sleepy head to jerk to the right; hitting the window. “Yah! Be careful!” She slowed down and took a look at me. “Just keep driving!” I pointed at the clear road and rubbed my forehead. “I’m fine,” I added as I tried to forget the pain that temporarily scared my sleepiness away. “Get some sleep. I’ll wake you up when we get there.” She said right before my eyes shut involuntarily.

 

 

“Wake up, we’re here.” I quickly opened my eyes and grabbed for the lock of the door. I pushed the door open and jumped out of the car quickly shutting it behind me and tried to stable myself after moving too fast. “How’s the line?” I asked Miyoung who was on the other side of the car. “Why are you asking me? I’m here with you.” She raised her eyebrows as she hung the car keys on her finger.

“I mean, did you see the line from outside the building?” I sighed as we walked towards the elevator from the parking lot. “No,” “Then that’s good because since it hasn’t reached the intersection it means there’s still not much people.” I ran into the elevator and pressed the letter G. “I’m so excited,” I squealed as the doors dinged shut.

I impatiently tapped my foot on the marble floor. “Why do you like him so much though?” Miyoung turned to me as she leaned back onto the wall. “Me?” I pointed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter