When Jungkook Compliments Lina About Something Other People Make Fun Of

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: Train_girl

Partner: Jeon Jungkook

Sorry for the long wait!

Once again, I had my arms crossed in front of my folder which I held close to my chest. This was my third time today to walk in the middle of this corridor. I remember when I was younger, I’d always pretend like I was a model in my room but I didn’t know that it would feel like this.

People stared.

Little murmurs started to make their way into my ears as I dared not to look at anyone in the eyes. I knew what they were snickering about; heck I go through it every day. Not only just here but even when I make spontaneous trips to the grocery store or when I go out to the mall.

I tilted my head down a little in the hopes of hiding my face a bit behind my hair as guys walked by me giving me provocative looks. One of them even had the nerve to walk by me and lasciviously stare, trying to get a glimpse of what I was trying so hard to hide behind my folder.

“Come on, Lina stop trying to hide them.” Hans chuckled and grabbed onto my arm. My skin felt like it went on fire as I tugged my arm out of his grip. “Don’t touch me.” I mumbled and practically sprinted down the hallway.

Girls who were seemingly enthralled into their gossiping session a moments ago, diverted their eyes towards me. They cupped their hands in front of their pink stained lips and shared snide remarks. I knew it was a bad idea to slow down; I should’ve just continued on running out of this place.

“Look at her, how could she have the guts to wear that shirt here?”

“I swear, she’s been here since last year and she’s a total !”

I raced out the doors as the tears once again threatened to spill. Even though this had happened multiple times before, that almost dull pain that shoots through me whenever I hear their comments never fail to send me to tears.

Thank God it was the end of the day, though. Usually I’d go straight to this café I always go to every Fridays but considering the hot streams spilling down my face at the moment, I don’t even feel like moving at all.

I cursed the campus for being so large that I had to walk what felt like two miles to go home. I finally reached the football field I stay at this time of the day. Usually it’d be empty at this time of the day since practice starts at six and it’s only four but there was this boy standing in the middle of the field.

I squinted as the all too familiar face finally registered into my mind. It was Jeon Jungkook the school’s best football player. I’ve seen a bunch of girls trail after him around campus multiple times and it’s funny how he was always clueless of their presence.

He was always the quiet type. I don’t recall any cases wherein he got in trouble of fights like those other typical popular brats in this school. Whenever I would hear his name in the corridors, it would always be associated with either him winning another trophy for the school or him achieving another academic award.

His hair was jet black and the strands stood in different directions. He had the red jersey of the school tucked out of the matching red shorts as he rubbed the heels of his cleats into the green grass. He was oblivious of the girls who were bunched up on the side of the field under the shade of the tree a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter