When Aili Wakes Up In the Middle Of The Night and Calls Jin

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Partner: Kim Seokjin

For: blingblingaili

Hope you enjoy!! :)

 

“Get away!” Aili yelled at the darkness that was slowly inching towards her as she took a couple of steps back until her back hit the cold wall. “Omma!” She yelled as she dug her hands in her hair and tugged on it. “Help me! Someone!” She pounded on the empty wall hoping someone would get her.

Her eyes widened when she looked back at the void that was merely an inch away from her and slid down against the wall as screams started filling her ears. “Stop!” She screeched and squeezed her eyes shut when pail cold hands started grabbing her wrists and ankles.

Tears started flooding her eyes and eventually dripped and flowed down her cheeks as the darkness finally swallowed her. Screams were ringing in her ears and nails were scratching on her arms and legs. She was practically screaming her lungs out when the hands started dragging her into the blackness.

“Stop!” Aili screamed as she sat up. “W—what?” Sweat was rolling down her face and neck and she was panting as she looked around the dimly lit room.”What just happened?” She asked herself as she flipped the blanket off of her and gasped a little as the cold air came in contact to her sweaty skin. “It’s just a dream.” She mumbled and rubbed her temples.

It’s the third time this week. The last time was Wednesday and at this point Aili is terrified of going back to sleep. She’d wait for the first string of sunlight that would pass through her curtains and would illuminate even just the smallest spot in her room until she goes back to sleep.

Aili stood up and tried to make her way into the bathroom without having to see where she was going because of the darkness. “,” She mumbled as the tiny fine hairs on the back of her neck stood up because of how the darkness reminded her of the recent event.

She stretched her hand out and tried to search for the cold doorknob and quickly twisted it open revealing the white-tiled bathroom. She turned around and flicked on the switch and sighed in relief as the small room was finally filled with brightness. Aili turned around and went for the sink when she heard running footsteps from above her. “Probably just the neighbors—“

A sudden yell filled the silence which made Aili quickly run back into her room and race for her cellphone which was placed on her nightstand. “Please answer, please answer.” She tapped on her phone impatiently as she curled up in a ball underneath the blanket and waited for his voice from the other side of the line.

Her phone beeped signaling that there was no answer and she groaned in frustration as she pressed on number one which quickly dialed his number. “Please answer.” She repeated as tears started flooding her eyes once again when she heard the footsteps once again.

Her heart was pounding in her chest and her breaths were getting short and nervousness was eating her alive. “I need you,” She cried as another beep lingered in her ears and the scent of flowers filled her nostrils. Based from old sayings of grandmother, the meaning of the sudden scent of flowers in the air from no source means that there is someone who’s paying you a visit. Someone who isn’t supposed to be here.

Someone who’s not supposed to be still here on Earth.

“Answer, answer,” She was getting anxious by the second. Her hands were starting to become sweaty and her heartbeat was racing. She chewed on her bottom lip and impatiently tapped her hand on the mattress. She groaned and placed her mobile down onto the bed as she frustratingly tugged on the strands of her hair as fear and frustration clashed inside of her chest.

 

 

“Mmm?” Seokjin groaned as he rolled over onto his stomach. “Hyung, your phone is so noisy.” Jimin complained and picked the pillow beside him and placed it over his head. Jin’s head shot up as he finally noticed the blaring ringtone of his phone. “Sorry,” He mumbled and reached for his mobile at the foot of his bed.

Aili

The name w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter