When Aina And Mark Are Dating And Aina is Getting Bullied Behind His Back

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

for: exoticsonespirit

partner: Mark Tuan

Hope you enjoy! :)

Mark frustratingly slammed the side of his fist onto his locker. "I don't get it," He managed to mumble out matching with his hand running through his brown locks. "Dude, maybe she just needs some time." Jin gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "Time for what? She was fine this morning but she totally just shrugged me off a while ago. What the hell was that?!" He angrily kicked the red locker and started pacing around the hallway.

"You have to calm down." Jin chuckled and leaned against the locker as he found the frustrated Mark amusing. "How can I 'calm down' when my girlfriend isn't talking to me and I don't know if I did something wrong or was she kidding or was it real." He said in one breath with his eyes growing wide by the second. He groaned and slid down onto the floor with his back against the locker. "Try again later or tomorrow." Jin calmly said.

Mark waved at Jin who went the other direction as him. He dragged his feet across the pavement towards the direction of his house. He felt like some kind of heavy weight was placed on top of his shoulders and he somehow felt some sort of emptiness within him. By this time he would have been messing around with Aina as they walked home together. He let out a long sigh and stuffed his hands into his pockets and stared as his shoes as they alternately took the spot in front of the other.

He realised how Aina has been gradually distancing herself from him for the past two days saying that she had to attend some important practice for one of her presentations in class though he would secretly catch her just pacing down the hallway during breaks. She would leave school as early as she could so he wouldn't be able to walk her home like he usually does. "Why do you have to be so confusing?" He mumbled to himself and kicked a random pebble on the ground.

Maybe I'll text her. He thought to himself while taking out his phone and typing in his password. He opened his messages and pressed on her name which opened their conversation which was dated four days ago. He began typing a simple "Hey, are you home already?" but quickly pressed the backspace button when he realised how stupid it sounded. "What should I say?" He mumbled.

It's like he was back on square zero when they weren't together yet. He initiated their very first conversation asking her if she wanted to come and attend one of his dance competitions and it took him three days to must up the courage to actually send her a simple text then approach her at school. Nervousness was building up in the pit of his stomach as he thought of what he would tell her, heck he's freaking out just thinking of what he might have done to upset her.

 

let's go out tonight ^-^

 

He finally decided on what he should say to her. He shook his hand in his pocket in anticipation for her reply. "Come on, come on, come on," He mumbled to himself as he quietly counted the seconds, no, minutes that passed by and yet he still hasn't gotten an answer. He leaned his back onto the nearest lamp post and groaned, letting all his frustrations out.

After a few more minutes of waiting he finally gave up and continued making his way home. He couldn't help but retrospect and reminisce those first few months of their relationship when everything felt so new and so nice. He smiled at the thought that they have created so many memories together and it would be a shame if the factory would come to an end.

His eyes grew wide when he suddenly felt the gentle vibration of his phone from inside his pocket. "Finally," He whispered and fished for his phone. The screen lit up with her written in white letters. He poked the screen to push in his password and went to his messages as fast as he could.

 

Okay.

 

Was all she said. His shoulders sagged as he read the four letters over and over in his head. His palms started sweating while he dribbled his phone from his left hand to his right, walking down the sidewalk at an agonizingly slow pace. Something's defintely wrong and he was more than willing to find out what's bothering her.

He straightened his body and advanced towards her house which was luckily just three houses away. "Where do you wanna go?" He mumbled to himself as he was practicing what he would say to her when he arrives. His mind averted to thinking where he should take her.

Mall? No. Restaurant? No, that's too cliché. At times like this, there's only one place where he could and would want to take her. The park where he asked her to be his. A smile spread onto his lips as fragments of that magical day flashed in his mind.

How he placed a few petals of pink roses on the pond that lay under the bridge and they gently floated away into the center. Small lamps dotted the couple of trees that surrounded the picnic blanket where he finally asked her the most awaited question under the star coated sky.

He wiped his hands onto his slacks and took in a deep breath. He reached up and pressed the doorbell followed by a series of notes playing from inside the house. He took a step back from the door and stuffed his hands in his pockets as he nervously waited for someone to open the door.

Mark bit the inside of his cheeks as he heard the lock of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter