When Kimyeong The Nerd And Gets Bullied By Hoseok Is Actually The Dancer He Admires

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For: hiuputih

Partner: Jung Hoseok

So many J-Hope requests! Hope you enjoy :3

 

 

"Good job, guys!" The dance instructor announced and clapped her hands followed by a series of cheers and howls from the girls. "See you all tomorrow, same time." She smiled and left the room. I quickly chucked my towel into the pocket of my bag and plugged my earphones as everyone started leaving. "Aren't you leaving yet, Kimyeong-ah?" Andrea asked with her hand against the glass door. I smiled and shook my head before turning around and standing in the middle of the dance room. "Oh, I'll see you tomorrow, then, K." Andrea waved and left the room.

I faced the mirror and saw how the room was so empty and if it wasn't for the lights that illuminated the room, I would have been eaten alive by the darkness. "Fighting," I mumbled to myself and press play in my phone and the music started blaring into the earbuds that stuffed my ears and suddenly the lights that illuminated the room and the wooden floors disappeared into the darkness. It's like I've gone blind and the only senses I have left are hearing and feeling.

My body freely moved to the steady beat of the music and my feelings all juiced up and placed into a furiously flowing river that infinitely flowed out of my eyes and made waterfalls down my cheeks. "," I mumbled to myself as my eyes got too blurry and caused me to lose my balance. Soft hiccuping was filling the silent room as I just stood there under the white ribbon of light and watched the cloned stranger in front of me as she did the exact same thing. "Stop it," I hissed and harshly wiped the gentle rapids off of my face.

Everything froze in place and I could only hear the angry pumps of air from my earphones accompanied by my pathetic sniffles. Sweat was running down the sides of my face and I could feel the little droplets rolling down my back and onto the band of my sweats. I took a long look at myself before backing out again and shoving my phone along with my earphones into my bag and hung it onto my shoulder and placed my snapback on top of my head which shaded my face from the outside world. I walked towards the glass door and switched the lights off. "Just two more days," I whispered and left the room.

I quickly hailed for a cab to take me home at ten in the evening with all my homework piled up on top of my desk at home and quizzes I have to study for noted on the mini bulletin board posted inside of my brain. I groaned out of frustration just thinking about all the things I promised I would finish yesterday when I had free time after school since there wasn't a scheduled practice but I guess I was too exhausted and passed out right when I set foot into my own home.

"Welcome home, Ms. Kim." One of the maids politely bowed in front of me as I stepped out of the cab. "You're mother will be furious if she found out that you took the cab home, Ms. Kim." Her face changed into a horrified expression as she imagined how mother would lash out on her again. "And that's why you aren't going to say anything to her," I smiled and pushed the gates open. "But she would ask me how you got home at eleven in the evening." She followed after me and started reciting her listed excuses to cover up. "Tell her the driver picked me up at the studio," I laughed and walked across the lawn in front of the house

"I'll be the one to tell her, stop freaking out." I chuckled and pushed open the front doors and greeted by my mom who was standing by the staircase with her arms crossed in front of her chest. "Where have you been?" She asked with a stern look. "Practice," I mumbled and dropped my bag onto the floor. "And come home at eleven in the evening?" She crossed her eyebrows and took a fee steps toward me. "Practice ended at ten, okay?" I faced her and shrugged.

"Why did you take the cab home?" She raised her voice. "No, the driver fetched me at the studio." I lied and quietly sunk down onto my spot on the couch. "Don't lie to me, the driver did not leave the garage the whole day." She hissed. "Okay, I took the cab home." I sighed and climbed up the stairs. "I have a lot of things to do for school. Can we please just discuss this tomorrow?" I turned to her before reaching the top of the stairs. "Fine, but you better have a good explanation." She pointed at me. "Arasso," I mumbled before entering my room.

 

 

I quickly rushed to out of the car and into the school gates after I got the long awaited sermon from my mother.

I adjusted my glasses onto the bridge of my nose and tightened my ponytail before buttoning my coat and entering the building. "Twenty minutes to spare," I mumbled to myself as I took a glance at my wristwatch and calmed myself down.

I made my way to my locker through the sea if students and made sure to avoid from getting within the range of Hoseok's sight. "Yah! Park Kimyeong!" . I held my bag closer to my chest and increased my pace, hitting people's shoulders in the process. "Where you goin'?" He hollered and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Come talk to me for a while." He smirked and shoved me against the locker with his hand caging me between him and the locker. "Where are you going?" He lasciviously ran his hand down my arm and bit his lip.

"Stop it," I mumbled and slapped his hand away. "Feisty," He chuckled and placed his hand on the side of my jaw. "I'll see you after school." He smirked and walked away. I got glares and a couple whispers rose. I quickly straightened my collar and let my bag hang onto my shoulder with my arms wrapped around myself. Despite the number of layers I'm wearing I feel so exposed and I'm disgusted with myself. I feel like I want to peel of my own skin and burn it.

I practically ran to my locker and punched in my password. I pulled open the door of my locker when a small piece of paper fell onto the floor.

 

good luck on your competition tomorrow, K! ^^

 

I couldn't help but smile down at the little note Mi Young wrote. She was the only one who was nice to me in school and to be honest I don't think I would have survived this place without her even though we barely talked, she was always there when I needed help with my grades. I folded the paper and carefully tucked it into my pocket before gathering up all my notebooks and books and ran to class right before the last bell rang. Just a few hours before I get to go to the dance studio until three in the morning and be excused from school tomorrow because of my competition. What a good life.

I sat down onto the third chair from the board and scribbled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter