When Jinyoung Meets Nicki At An Event But Gets Into A Car Accident

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For: KikiChan

Partner: Park Jinyoung

Enjoy! ^^

“Aigoo, hyung, please hurry up!” Jr knocked onto the foldable lavatory room of the airplane. “Wait!” Mark hissed and pressed the tiny button of the faucet. “It’s really small in here so you better be patient!” Mark pulled out a folded napkin from his pocket and wiped his hand. “Hyung, I really need to!” Jinyoung knocked on the door once again causing Mark to stifle a giggle. “Jamkanman! Wait!” He laughed and finally unlocked the door. “Finally!” Jinyoung dashed into the small room and shut the door behind him. “You better not hold up the line, Jinyoung!” It was Jackson’s turn to endlessly knock onto the door.

“Yah! I just got my turn!” Jinyoung hissed from inside the lavatory. “Hyung! Please hurry up!” Bambam squeezed his eyes closed and squatted in the middle of the aisle. “Don’t do that, people are looking at you.” Jaebum smacked his arm. “Okay, okay. I’m done!” Jinyoung jumped out of the lavatory and rushed back to his seat and let out a sigh of relief. “Success.” He whispered and closed his eyes as he listened to the soft music that was playing in his assigned headphones. “Attention all passengers we will be landing in twenty minutes. Thank you for flying with us.” The captain’s voice echoed through the plane and small cheers erupted.

Jr rolled his earphones and tucked it into the front pocket of his backpack and slipped his phone into his pocket. “Hyung, do we go straight to the fan event later or do we get to rest at the hotel?” Jr turned to Jaebum who had his sunglasses on. “Hyung?” He tapped on his shoulder but still got no response. “Hyung!” He smacked his arm causing Jaebum to jump up from his seat. “Sir, please sit down. We’re about to land.” One of the cabin crew looked at him and he nodded. “S-Sorry,” He bowed a little and sat back down. “Yah! What was that?” Jaebum pushed Jinyoung who was trying to suppress his laughter. “I wanted to ask you something,” He whispered.

“What is it?” Jaebum closed his eyes and let out a sigh. “Do we get to stay at the hotel when we get there?” “No, we have to go to the fan event right away.” Jaebum chuckled and started playing some football in the mini screen in front of him. Jinyoung groaned and covered his face with his hands. “Ugh, I’m so tired!” He whined and slouched onto his seat. “Can’t we at least stay there for an hour to sleep?” He looked at Mark who was seated next to him. “Ask Jaebum-ah,” He simply stated and turned to the other side to sleep. “Hyung, please! My eyes would get puffy later because I’ll be too tired.” He clung onto Jaebum’s arm and tugged a little. “Yah! You’re going to make me lose!” He shook him off and focused on his game.

Jinyoung huffed and leaned back onto his seat with his arms crossed against his chest. “Don’t be so grumpy about it, Jr. It’s just for two hours then we get to go to the hotel and sleep.” Mark gave him a supposedly comforting pat on the shoulder but instead Jinyoung just closed his eyes and tried to get as much sleep as possible. “Don’t fall asleep again we’re landing in a few minutes.” Jaebum flicked his hand making him squirm at the sudden pain. “I want to sleep, leave me alone.” Jinyoung stuck out his tongue and closed his eyes once again.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have finally arrived at our destination and we have successfully landed safely. This is your captain speaking and thank you for flying with us.” The familiar voice came through the speakers followed by the murmuring sounds of people starting to get up and reach for their bags from the top compartment. “Andwae!” Jinyoung hissed and lazily stood up from his seat. “Chill, hyung!” Bambam joked and slung his bag on his back. “Chill,” Jinyoung repeated to himself and let out a heavy sigh. “Let’s go.” Jaebum placed a hand on his shoulder and led him out of the plane.

 

 

“The fan meeting will start in an hour.” Miyoung stuck her head through the slightly opened door and disappeared right after. “Finally,” Jinyoung whispered and sprawled onto the couch and squeezed his eyes shut. “Hyung, we’re going to go out to get some snacks,” Yugyeom shook him vigorously before running back to the group. Food? His stomach grumbled at him. “I’m coming with you!” Jinyoung jumped up from the couch and dashed out the door. “I thought you wanted to sleep?” Jaebum . “I need food.” He simply answered and walked ahead of everyone else. “We only have an hour, alright? Alright.” Jaebum ran to the ice cream stall with Jackson.

“The line’s already so long,” Mark pointed at the fans that were already lined up for the fan meeting outside of the building. “Good thing there’s only an hour left so they wouldn’t have to stay under the sun much longer.” Jinyoung whispered as they tried to make their way out of the area unnoticed. He scanned the sea of faces before turning away when one caught his eye. Her hair that fell just above her shoulders and her light skin was hit perfectly by the sunlight and her bubblegum pink lips made his heart flutter. “Jinyoung-ah! Let’s go!” Mark tugged onto his shirt. “I—Okay,” He sighed and turned around to follow the rest of s. “What’s taking you so long?” Mark asked as they continued to walk down the sidewalk. “N—Nothing, I just, it’s really hot.” He stuttered and looked away.

“I’m really excited for this fan meeting. It’s our first overseas fan meeting.” Bambam cheered and pumped his fists in the air. “Good thing I’ve been improving with my English.” Youngjae smiled. “I just want to get some snacks. I’m not that hungry anyway.” Jinyoung stated and pushed the convenience store door open. “Good morning!” The lady behind the counter greeting him: catching him by surprise. “Good morning,” Mark greeted and led them all into the back of the store. Jinyoung isn’t that good in English yet but he’s getting there and he tries hard.

“Chocolate!” Youngjae ran for the rack of chocolate bars and took three with him. “Yah! Don’t get too much.” Yugyeom scolded him causing Youngjae to squirm a bit. “Not too much,” Yugyeom said and Youngjae huffed and placed one chocolate bar down leaving him with two bars. “Where did Jaebum hyung go?” Bambam tapped on Jinyoung’s shoulder “Uh, he went with Jackson hyung to some ice cream stall a while ago.” Jinyoung took a box of crackers and took the chocolate bars from Youngjae. “Aigoo, I should’ve gone with them!” Bambam rubbed his temples and disappeared deeper into the store. “Jaebum said there’s only thirty minutes left.” Mark slid his phone back into his pocket. “I don’t know about you guys but I’ll be going back now because thirty minutes actually means ten minutes.” Jinyoung chuckled and headed for the cashier to pay for the merchandise.

 

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Jackson bowed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter