When Jihan And Bambam Are School Rivals But They End Up Falling In Love*

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: huiputih

Partner: Bambam (Kunpimook Bhuwakul)

Hope you enjoy! :3

“Good luck,” I whispered to Bambam who was sitting next to me while tapping the other end of his pen on the surface of the table. “I think it’s you who needs the luck.” He whispered back and gave sent a thumbs-up at my direction. “You seem a bit nervous.” I chuckled and took the bundle of papers from Yuhan. “I can say the same thing—“ “Silence,” Ms. Cheon hissed and tapped her ruler onto her desk causing all of us to jump a little making us giggle at ourselves. “You are taking a test.” She added.

I nudged Bambam who was left staring at the distance as we were sitting on the edge of the not so tall wall which served as a barrier between the sea and the land. “Remember when I was so cocky before the test then ended up failing miserably when we got our scores?” I hid my face in my hands as I felt the blood rushing up to my cheeks. “That’s what you get for being too cocky.” Bambam laughed and hung his arm around me. “Then I offered to tutor you and it took you two days to finally accept my offer since, according to you, I am your rival.” He smiled and laced his fingers with mine.

“I was so stupid and my pride got the best of me.” I sighed and slouched a bit. Bambam who was being nice decided to offer a hand to me saying he’d tutor me after school every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays after school and it took me two whole days to think about it and argue with myself like a weirdo and finally accept ‘defeat’ and let my rival help me with my studies. “If you didn’t help me I could have failed and repeat the year level.” I chuckled and bounced our clasped hands.

I raised my legs and rested them on top of his and wrapped my arms around his waist as a few seconds of silence passed by. “If you didn’t offer to help me then we wouldn’t be here right now.” I mumbled and watched as the soft rolls of waves slapped the concrete leaving wet marks on its grayness making it turn into an even darker shade. “Thank you,” I smiled to myself as a few fragments of the memory flashed in my mind. “First, for tutoring me and second for mustering up the courage to approach me and help me despite how mean I was towards you.” I wrapped my arms around one of his and rubbed my thumb over the soft skin of his knuckles.

He laughed a little placed his free hand over mine. “Thank you for accepting my offer, I guess.” He drew random shapes onto my palm sending a gentle tickle to crawl up my arm. “Remember our first tutor day?” He faced me with excitement igniting in his eyes. Apparently, our first tutor day was his favourite.

“Yah! Hurry up.” Bambam said and flicked his wrist towards himself. “If we don’t get to finish early and it gets dark out I won’t allow you to walk home on your own.” He said with an irritated look on his face as Jihan adjusted her backpack on her back. “No, I can walk home on my own.” She mumbled and walked passed him. “Here, I’ll carry it for you.” Bambam said and took the straps off of her shoulders and pulling the bag down.

“I’m fine, give it back.” She hissed and tried to reach for her bag. “You don’t want to have a bad posture, right? Besides, it’s too heavy for a girl.” He chuckled and slung one strap over his shoulder as he was carrying his own bag on his other shoulder. “You’re carrying too much weight.” She pointed at the two bags on his back. “It’s fine.” He smiled and continued walking towards the café.

Jihan pushed the door open for him and walked in after him. “Do you wanna get some snacks before we start?” He turned to her and reached for his wallet. “No, it’s fine.” She waved her hand in front of her when suddenly her stomach let out a really loud grumble. “I think he disagrees.” Bambam laughed and placed the bags down onto the chair and went for the cashier. Jihan sighed in embarrassment and sat down on the other seat and waited for Bambam’s return.

“I didn’t really know what you liked but since you always bring strawberry milk to school I thought maybe it’d be your favourite.” Bambam handed the box of milk to her and sat down across from her. “It is my favourite.” Jihan excitedly snapped the plastic straw from the back and poked it into the silver hole. “I got you a doughnut as well.” Bambam pushed the saucer that was carrying the chocolate covered doughnut. “Thanks,” She mumbled and took a fork from the tray.

“So, which part exactly are you having a hard time in Social Studies?” He asked before taking a bite of his own doughnut. “Actually, they’re all pretty clear with me but I just get confused with the events that happened in the Peloponnesian War.” She waved her fork in the air as if it was a magic wand that came from Hogwarts. “Peloponnesian War is easy!” Bambam nearly screamed. “Calm down, Mooki.” She waved her hand in front of his face. “Not my fault I’m not really the best at Social Studies but I try hard.” She mumbled the last part and looked down at the crumbs that fell onto the wooden table.

“That’s why I’m here to help you.” Bambam flashed a smile which made butterfly wings tickle her insides and a blush to rush up onto her cheeks. “I don’t really need your help.” She mumbled and quietly placed her fork down onto the saucer. A pang of pain shot through Bambam as she said those words. “I mean, I can study on my own. I’ll eventually understand it anyway.” She continued to send her words which seemed like daggers piercing through him.

He awkwardly cleared his through as he anxiously thought of something to say. “If that’s the case, then I guess I’ll be going now and let you fail our long test tomorrow.” He bit onto his lip and stood up. He started gathering his things when suddenly a hand held onto his. “Okay, fine. I need your help.” Jihan sighed and tugged onto his hand a little causing the smallest of smiles onto his lips. “Please, help me.” She looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter