When Hyunji Gets Jealous Because A Girl Confesses to V

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: exovixx

Partner: Kim Taehyung

Enjoy!~

"Kim Hyunji!" I mom banged on my door as I combed the last strand that was out of place. "Coming!" I announced and rushed to pick up my school bag fro, the floor. "Well, hurry up Taehyung's already waiting in the living room." And my heart fluttered. I know we've always been walking to school together for about two years now but somehow I just never get used to it.

 

I stood in front of the mirror one last time and took a look at myself. Hair, check. Uniform, wait my nametag! I rushed back to my dresser and picked up the little rectangle with my name printed on it. "Kim Hyunji, another day at school." I sighed and pinned it onto my blazer and made my way to the living room.

 

"And she's finally done!" My brother chuckled as he straightened his collar and kissed my mother on the cheek before heading out the door. "We'll be going now, mom." I said and mimicked my brother's actions while Taehyung stood up and bowed a little. "Taehyung-ah, you've been coming here for over two years. You're already like a son to me. Come here," My mom pulled him towards her and gave him a quick hug.

 

Taehyung's eyes darted to mine as his cheeks turned into a light tint of pink making me turn away as I tried to hide he smile forming on my face. "Alright, you guys stay safe on your way to school." Mom gave him a light squeeze on the shoulder as she practically pushed us towards the front door,

 

I held onto the doorknob and twisted it open as we exited the house. "We'll see you later, auntie." Taehyung said before mom nodded and shut the door. "Let's go," I reached over and laced my fingers with his. "Right," He chuckled as he tightened his grip on my hand.

 

Mornings like this is probably one of the few motivations I have to go to school. In my opinion, this is probably the best way to start the day. "Let's go to the dinner later together." Taehyung said with a slight smirk on his face. My parents, brother and I decided to have a family dinner tonight and they insisted on inviting Taehyung to join us as well and as I quote my dad “He’s part of the family now”. It’s unbelievable how close they are to him and I couldn’t help but feel really happy about it. "Of course we're going together. Do you know how hard my mom ships us." I chuckled. "You should pay a visit again sometime at my house and see how much my mom ships us." He shot back.

 

"I guess we're just a perfect couple." He added which made me cringe a little. "Ew, V stop being so cheesy." I knew calling him by his little stage name he made for himself as he told me that when he becomes famous he will use it as his stage name. "I'm just stating some facts." He shrugged as another smile formed on his face.

 

I punched his arm a little as I tried to hold my laughter. "You're so annoying." I smiled at his little pouty face. He held onto my hand once again which never fails to send sparks flying. "So," he took his bottom lip in between his teeth. "How are you Mrs. Kim?" He stopped walking then suddenly pulled me against him with his arms wrapped up around me. “W—What the hell, Taehyung?” I laughed as I wrapped my arms around his waist; struggling a little with the backpack on his back.

 

He pulled back and placed his hands on my shoulders. “Hey, first of all, don’t call me Mrs. Kim. We aren’t married.” I chuckled at his stupidity then continued. “Second, don’t just hug me without giving a heads up or I’ll faint.” He smiled then hugged my again with my face buried onto his blazer; filling my nostrils with his scent. “First of all, you and I have the same surnames and I’m pretty sure I’ll be marrying you so this serves as a practice for me,” He tightened his arms around me then rested his chin on top of my forehead. I’m pretty sure I’ll be marrying you. I’m pretty sure I’ll be marrying you. I’m pretty sure I’ll be marrying you. I’m pretty sure I’ll be marrying you. Marrying. You. I think my heart just stopped.

 

“Second, I’ll hug you anytime I want because you look really funny when you’re flustered.” He planted a small kiss on my cheek before completely pulling away then grabbing my hand and pulling me into the school gates. “You’re crazy.” I mumbled to myself. He may

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter