When Hawoo Catches Jungkook Cheating On Her

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For: A_2148

Partner: Jeon Jungkook

Enjoy!! :)

Hawoo stormed out of the restaurant with Ellie tagging along with her as the tears started to sting the corners of her eyes. "Hawoo, calm down." Ellie tried to pull her back but for some reason Hawoo had become two times stronger than usual. Anger ignited from within her which sparked the unknown strength from within. "I just want to get out of here," She hissed and looked to the right before angrily stomping her shoes onto the road as she crossed the street.

"Hawoo-ah!" That all too familiar voice called from behind her all though it's been how many seconds of clenched fists and tears rolling down cheeks it seemed as if his voice still lingered in her ears. Flashes of the scene appeared before her as if it were a slideshow made in Microsoft Movie Maker.

"Hawoo," His voice seemed closer than ever which just set her mind into picking up her pace and practically sprinted across the street once again. "Ellie, if you want you can go ahead. I don't really want you to witness this." Hawoo sighed. Ellie gave her an unsure look but then nodded. "I--I'll see you later, okay?" She tried to send her a reassuring smile before turning around, glaring at Jungkook and purposely bumping her shoulder with his as she walked away.

Hawoo her heels as she furiously pulled her bag strap back onto her shoulder and roughly wiped the tears away with the back of her hands. "Hawoo, listen to me." Jungkook said as he continued chasing after her once again. Hawoo just shrugged him off and pretended like she didn't hear anything at all. "Hawoo, please." Jungkook pleaded as he ran a few steps and took hold of her elbow.

"Let go of me," Hawoo hissed and pulled her arm away from his grip before storming away once again. She turned at a corner and spotted her apartment which sent a bit of comfort to her. At least I can finally stay at home, curled up in a ball on the floor and be those stereotypical, pathetic, broken hearted girlfriend."Hawoo, don't be like this," Jungkook sighed as he rubbed his temples.

She grit her teeth as anger darted through her like lightning slicing through the sky. "Don't be like this? Don't be like this?!" She turned around with her bloodshot eyes narrowed and a hand fisted full of the hem of her blouse. "Why wouldn't I be like this, huh, Jungkook?" She asked as she stepped forward. "What? You expect me to have a huge smile on my face and pretend like nothing happened after I've just seen my boyfriend kissing another girl?" She aggressively pushed her fingers on his chest, making him stumble back a little.

"And it's funny how you can't even use the "drunken mistake" excuse because you weren't even in a bar. You were having an almost legitimate date behind my back." Tears started to fill her eyelids again. She stumbled a little as she couldn't see anything clearly since her tears started to blur her vision. Jungkook cringed as he remembered the look on her face when she caught them in one of the booths of the restaurant.

"I know that sorry isn't enough and I'm willing to anything to win you back but--" Hawoo chuckled bitterly as another tear escaped the barriers. She ran a hand through her hair and in air to calm down a little. "We're in the real world, Jungkook. Things like this won't be made up by a simple sorry and admitting that it isn't enough then back it up with "I'll do anything" in the hopes of making everything okay." She shook her head a little and stared at the boy in front of her who had his head hanging low, staring at his sneakers.

"We're in the real, Jungkook." A sob escaped as this whole thing was tearing her apart inside. Out of all the people that she thought would never hurt her, the only person who treated her right and made her feel loved was the one who destroyed her. She sighed and turned to enter her apartment; quickly running up the stairs.

Jungkook realised that she was no longer in front of him and dashed into the apartment to follow her. He was determined. He was at fault and he knew that but he was determined to get her back. He silently followed her as she hurriedly took out the key and unlocked her unit. She looked up to meet his gaze which made her heart stop for a moment and her heart clenched a little, probably because she could feel her heart breaking or maybe because of how she always felt when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter