When Hyoyeon, a member of Kpop top girl group and Jin reveal their relationship.

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For: exoticsonespirit

partner: Kim Seokjin

name: Kim Hyoyeon

 

It’s now or never

She carefully held onto his hand as they hopped into the car and the driver drove off to the event. It’s the red carpet of the annual end of the year party and this year, they have decided that they will finally drop the bomb on everyone. Both of them weren’t really sure as to how they should feel. It felt something like a brackish where salt water met fresh water but in this case, nervousness was clashing with fear.

“Hey, don’t be so nervous.” He whispered in her ear as he squeezed her hand and curled a piece of her hair behind her ear. “How can you tell?” She faced him and caught her bottom lip between her teeth. “You’re lips are quivering.” He stated followed by a teasing smirk. She sighed and rested her head back onto the seat. “I’m really nervous.” She said and Jin reached up to gently push her head down onto his shoulder. “Don’t be,”

“How can I not be? When they asked us how long this has been happening and we straight forwardly answer almost two years, the fans will be overwhelmed. We’ve kept it from them for two whole years.” She sighed and rubbed her temple. “Stop worrying about those things.” Jin smiled down at her then turned his head to look straight ahead.

“How are we going to tell them?” Hyoyeon asked as she twiddled with the little ruffles on her purse. “I think getting out from the same car while holding hands will already give them the answer.” Jin said as he raised their clasped hands in the air. Hyoyeon couldn’t help but chuckle at his silliness but her smile quickly died down and was replaced by a straight line. “But what if they ask?” Anxiousness started to brew again at the pit of her stomach. “Then answer them.” Jin shrugged.

It amazed her how he was being so calm about what was to come. “Maybe we shouldn’t do this.” She sighed for the nth time tonight and the night was only about to begin. “We can tell them another time.” She said then looked at him to search for an answer. “Why not now? Keeping it longer will only make it harder. Why are you so afraid?” He asked with a hint of annoyance evident in his tone. “It’s just that I don’t want to hear what they think. People have their own opinions and I’m sure you know what I mean.”

“But why will their opinions matter to you when we want to be together? Won’t the opinions of the both of us be the only thing that will matter?” His back straightened as he tried to control the anger slowly building up. “I don’t want to fight about this, alright?” “Then why won’t you just stop getting nervous about petty little things and just go with what we’ve talked about yesterday?” At this point has already let go of her hand and had them in fists on his lap.

Hyoyeon pursed her lips and looked out the window, opposite of Jin's direction as she tried to think of what to say. "Answer me," Jin's voice lingered in her ears. "It's because I don't want them to hurt us." She blurted then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter