When Jaekyung Can't Stop Staring At Mark Making Him Shy

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: JonTheBlock

Partner: Mark Tuan

Hope you enjoy!


“I’ll see you at lunch, Jaekyung-ah.” Miyoung waved and walked into her classroom. First stop, Social Studies. My palms started to sweat as I took every step towards my SS classroom. Why? Because since it’s social studies, I’m going to have to sit next to him again. I hugged my book closer to me and rested my chin on top of it. “Hey, Jaekyung.” Yuhan waved. “O—Oh, hey.” I smiled and walked into the classroom. “Have you seen—Oh never mind.” He adjusted his backpack and walked past me. “Hey, Mark!” My heart suddenly forgot how to do its job.

“Hey,” I heard his husky voice behind me as the fine hairs behind my neck stood up. “Did you study in advance?” He asked Yuhan. “Man, do I look like I do that?” Yuhan joked and shuffled onto his seat which was in front of mine. I put down my book and pushed it to the side. Mark settled onto his seat which was, oh my god, next to mine. “Don’t blame me if Ms. Cheon calls you later and you have nothing to answer.” Mark chuckled and slumped onto his seat.

I turned to look at him but quickly turned away and fiddled with my pencil. “Jaekyung, stop it.” I mumbled to myself and squeezed my eyes shut. “Why are you talking to yourself?” Yuhan cocked his eyebrow and made a weird face. “W—What?” I was caught off guard by his sudden question. “You just spoke to youself.” Yuhan chuckled making Mark look at me as well and I felt my cheeks warm up. “I—I wasn’t talking to myself!” I lied. Yuhan shook his head and turned back to Mark.

“Stupid, stupid!” I mumbled. “See! You’re doing it again.” Yuhan pointed at me and waved at Mark to look at me as well. He looked like a little boy telling his mother to follow him and buy him a new toy car. “I’m not doing anything! Stop being stupid!” I whined and smacked his arm. “You’re such as weirdo.” He rolled his eyes and turned to Mark. “Am not,” I hissed and crossed my arms against my chest. Sometimes this boy really knows how to piss me off.

Students started to fill the room and the temperature went up a little bit which was a good thing since it was freezing. I bit my lip nervously as I adjusted to the most uncomfortable position ever just to gaze over the ‘fence’. I looked down on the floor and slowly turned my head and took a little peek. His head was on his crossed arms on his desk with his eyes closed. He’s sleeping.

I watched as he just lay there sleeping on his desk. He’s probably had a late night since I heard he’s been practicing for this competition. He’s probably really tired. I wonder how he actually gets to focus and get good grades in school despite how late he gets to go home and the few hours of sleep he gets. “Mark, wake up.” Aina tapped on his shoulder. “Ms. Cheon’s here.” She added and Mark shot up.

I quickly averted my eyes once he turned his head towards my direction. That was close. I thought to myself and desperately tried to hide my crimson cheeks behind my notebook. I watched him through my peripheral view as he nudged his head to the side and turned his head to look straight ahead once again.

I let out a long, heavy sigh as I realised how much of a creeper I was acting. Mark is the quiet, mysterious and seemingly serious boy of the class that no one would approach thinking that he'd just brush them off of his shoulder. I've always had this thing or this feeling from within me that always made me or practically forces me to look at him every now and then. Considering the fact that his seat is right next to mine makes it even harder to sneak glances at him and sometimes I get lucky and he doesn’t catch me but other times, he just catches me red-handed.

Slowly, I turned my head, trying so hard not to be noticed by him. “Uhm,” His shaky voice echoed in my ears. My eyes widened as I quickly turned my whole body facing the complete opposite of him. “I—Is there something you need?” He whispered and gave me a little tap on my shoulder which ignited a giant beast in me. I bit onto the insides of my cheeks before turning to him at an agonizingly slow pace. “What?” I managed to say.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter