When Jackson Tries To Cheer Up Erin After Making Her Jealous

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: SoshiBangAplus

Partner: Jackson Wang

Sorry I just posted it now! hope you enjoy.

I pursed my lips together as I marched out of the classroom the second after I heard the final bell. It’s definitely been a long day. People shuffled out of their classrooms and into the corridor where the still air was suddenly filled with noise and laughter. Me? I’m getting out of here as soon as I can.

My grip tightened around the strap of my bag and grumbled as I walked out of the school gates. I was expecting this week to end off really well, but instead, I find myself with anger clouding my mind and jealousy brewing in the pit of my stomach.

I mean, who wouldn’t be annoyed to see your best friend who knows you like hi—wait no. I mean, to see your best friend hangout with someone else and practically ignored you the whole day? That hurts so much. I felt like I was getting stabbed in the heart for all those times that he just looked at me then smiled and walked away.

“Erin! Wait up!” I swear, stay away from me before I lose my self-control. Jackson rested his arm around my shoulders as he shifted his heavy weight onto me. “You completely ignored me a while ago when I waited for you outside of your class,” He evened out his breathing then turned to me. “It broke my heart.” He pouted and made stupid crying faces.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged his arm off. “Yeah, well, I guess this is payback for ditching me during lunch for Soojin." I rolled my eyes and shrugged his arm off of me. "Go away, Jackson. I have to go home."

I just want to go home and forget whatever happened today. Good thing it’s going to be two days before I see him again. Until then, I can just calm myself and just distract myself.

He shook his head and rested his hands onto my shoulders. "You're bad at lying. This morning we agreed on hanging out today, right? After school, right?" He wiggled his eyebrows only to send me off of irritation.

How can he just go around all day flirting with that Soojin girl when I was there waiting for him to pay attention to me. "I knew it!" Jackson jumped up from behind me and crossed his arms across his chest as he stood right in front of me. "You like me." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me and I just want to stab myself. Did I just say that out loud? Stupid. Stup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter