When Suga, The School Gangster, Gets Locked In The Supply Room With His Claustrophobic Crush, Jinae

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: AngelColl

Partner: Min Yoongi

Enjoy!!! :)

 

"Here she comes, here she comes!" Jimin jumped up and down  with his arms flying in the air. "Calm down!" I hissed as I pulled him back to my side and tried to act natural as everyone finally shut up and minded their own business. "Hyung, there she is." Jungkook nudges my side with a teasing smirk plastered on his face. "Stop it!" I hiss at him, making him flinch at the sudden volume. "You should probably take it easy on him, Yoongi." I hear a soft voice come from behind me and I swear my heart did somersaults. 

"What?" I turned around revealing Yoon Jinae standing there in her school uniform which suited her so much more than it should. "Yeah," She smiled then her heels and walked away; her hair swinging back and forth against her back and my breath hitches. "That's what you get." Jungkook teased while wiggling his finger in front of my face. "He just got scolded by Jinae!" V chuckled. 

"You guys are so annoying." I groan as I plant my face in my palms which turned cold from how nervous I felt a while ago. "This was supposed to be the day that I was going to actually talk to her." I sighed and flinched a little when I felt a firm grip on my shoulder. "Who says you won't be able to do that later?" Namjoon smirked and gave me a light pat. "What?" I looked at him and he just shrugged. 

"Hey, Yoon Jinae!" Namjoon suddenly calls out and I grab onto his arm to hold him back. "What the are you doing?" I whisper to him and he just shrugs off my grip on his arm. "Come over here," He motions his fingers to her and she shyly walked towards us. "Meet us by the supply room in," He pauses and looks at me then back to her. "Five to ten minutes." He gave her a light pat on the head which set me off a little because the action made her look like some kind of animal that he was taming and it wasn't right.

"Okay?" He asked and she nodded then turned around and walked away. "What the hell are you up to Kim Namjoon?" I ask him as he reaches out and fumbled with the collar of my uniform. "Doing you a favour." He smiled then winked at Jin. "What the hell was that wink for?" I looked at him and to Jin then back to him. "What's going on?" I looked at all of them one by one hoping one of them would spill the beans.

"You'll thank us later, don't worry." Jin laughed and moved aside to huddle with the rest of the boys. "Min Yoongi," I feel a soft hand skim my bare arm as I had my blazer in my other hand. "Where were you last night? I was expecting you at my party." Miyoung smirked as she leaned towards me causing me to flinch backwards."I wasn't invited." I said then pushed her hand off of my arm.

"You're Min Yoongi, I don't think you need an invitation to my party. You can come to me any time you want." She took her bottom lip in between her teeth and I think I'm about to gag. "Listen, I have to go." I was about to walk away when she held onto my forearm and pulled me back a little. "I was so lonely last night," She pouted and batted her eyes. 

"I was expecting you to come so we could have some," She paused and breathed in and shut her eyes. "fun," She winked and pulled me by the collar and that's when my hands instinctively held onto her arms and pushed her back. "Listen, I know I'm a player but I don't play with games that are cheap." And I knew it stung her and I'm sorry and I could see the flash of hurt in her face. "So, if you'll excuse me," I pushed her hand off me and followed the rest.

Namjoon hooked his arm around my shoulders and started running along with the others. "Why are we in a hurry?" I asked him and he just placed his finger against his lips. "Oh, Yoongi hyung why so many questions. Why are you so clueless today?" He chuckled and shook his head. "It seems like you boys made plans without letting me know." I shot back and nearly fell on my face when we came to an abrupt stop.

"Good, you're here." Hoseok clapped his hands together like a maniac and scooted closer to Jinae who just tried to hide her face in her hair. "This better be quick because classes will start in less than forty minutes." She mumbled and stuffed her hands into her blazer pockets. I put on my blazer and had a firm grip on its hem as I was getting nervous by the second.

V and Jungkook stood behind Jinae with sly smiles on their faces as Jin started to talk. "Could you get something inside the supply room? You see, Ms. Kang asked us to get something for the girls' bathroom and it'd be embarrassing for us, boys, to get it." He finished with a slight smile forming on his lips.She slowly nods and turns the brass handle then pushes the door open and steps in. 

After a few minutes of V trying to explain what they were looking for, they finally found it and V quickly stepped out of the supply room. "I--I can't reach it." I could hear her soft voice and that's when Namjoon pushes me in. "Yoongi, go help her." Hoseok says and I do as told. I stood next to her and reached for the stack of papers and tissues on the top shelf when suddenly th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter