When Minha Is Forced To Marry The Water Spirit Who Is Taehyung For The Best Of Her Village*

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(taehyung pls ><)

For: mellow_marshmallow

Partner: Kim Taehyung

Enjoy!

 

"Park Minha," Her mother's voice was gentle but stern. She reached up and straightened the few creases on her skirt before she spoke. 'This wedding will push through whether you like it or not. '' She crossed her arms in front of her chest as her eyebrows creased. “You know I'm getting out of here right?'' Minha looked up as she forcefully pulled her wrists out of the ropes that burned the skin on her wrists. “I’d like to see you try.'' She smirked as she turned around and left. 

Minha huffed as she turned to her mother's maids. ''Untie me right this instant!'' She raised her voice as she shook her tied hands behind her back. “I’m sorry but we were told to no longer take orders from you.'' One of the maids said causing Minha to gasp at the ridiculous actions of her mother. "We hope to see you soon, princess." The maids bowed to her as they carefully pushed the small wooden boat into the open sea. 

"No, take me back! How do you think I will be able to survive?!" She forced her mind to think of any possible excuses for her to stay and reject the fate that was set upon her. "Mother!" She screeched as the boat rocked and beads of water crawled down the walls, "Please!" Her eyes started to water as she watched the sun slowly sink down into the horizon leaving half of the world in darkness.

She deeply breathed in then out as she tried to calm the adrenaline rush running through her veins while watching the water that seemed to swallow the boat inch by inch. 

 The sound of the waves gently slapping the outside of the boat's walls filled her ears. "Mom, why?" She whispered as the tears started flooding her eyes. "I just want to go home." She sobbed as he boat rocked once again under the dark sky. 

The sound of someone breathing out passed by her which made the hairs behind her neck stand. A cold breeze flew past her and her eyes grew wide as a bright blue light swiftly glided on the water then suddenly disappeared. “W—what?” She stared at the spot where it was just a few seconds ago. 

It appeared right before her eyes and she gasped for air as the blue mist went through her body. Her strength felt like it was being into the void to the point that her eyes tipped back. Her body felt heavy but feather weight. Her body felt ice cold and She felt as if the energy in her body was out of her for a millisecond then thrown back into her right after.

The blue mist disappeared once again and the only thing she could hear was her heart that was thumping like a drum inside her chest. She tried her best to shake her hands out of the damn ropes but it was doing nothing.

Her breathing got heavier as she got anxious by the second; thinking of a quick escape plan. Her eyes frantically darted from each corner of the boat to find something to cut the ropes with but the maids made sure to not leave anything in the boat that would lead to her escape.

“Minha,” A soft voice whispered and a cold breeze glided across the skin on her exposed forearms. “Go away,” Her eyes started to water out of fear. “I’m scared,” She yelled out and scooted to the middle of the tiny boat. “Minha,” It repeated and she’s had enough.

She tugged on the ropes hoping that it would suddenly just break even though she knew in the back of her mind that she was no match to the knots that were tied by a professional. The boat was shaking vigorously as she tried her best to take out the ropes.

“Just break already!” She screeched as her heart started pounding again after she saw the blue mist from the corner of her eye. “Hurry!” She yelled and pulled her wrists away from each other but at one hard pull, she leaned to the right and the boat tipped over.

She was still trying her best to pull them out of the ropes though her heavy clothing was soaking up and pulling her down to the seabed. She closed her eyes as she finally gave up trying and watched as the soft blue glow from the surface slowly faded.

 

 

“Wake up,” I heard a soft voice as I suddenly felt my hands getting wet and sink a little. “Open your eyes, I know you’re awake.” It was a female and she gave me a little tap on the cheek. I forced my eyes to open slowly as there was not much energy left inside of me.

Hold on. I thought I died? Could this possibly be the afterlife?

The girl in front of me had a little hat on her head as she looked at me with her beautiful but terrifying silver eyes and pale skin. “W—Who are you?” I pulled my hand back from hers and pushed myself away. “Where am I?” I asked as I suddenly noticed the different things that were new to my eyes.

“We’ve been waiting for your arrival.” She smiled and took my hands once again and helped me up. “Follow me, Minha.” She smiled and led me into the path in between the white leafed trees with silver trunks and apple green vines that looked like the veins crawling down my arms.

I watched as the crystal blue water flowed down the gutters of the sand path that we were walking on. These things are so unfamiliar to me. Since when did we have silver trees and light gray soil? Even the air felt and smelled different. It’s like it has a tinge of the scents of lemon and vanilla mixed together. “Where am I?” I tugged o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter