When Namjoon Tries To Convince Hana To Stay

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: MyHeaven

Parnter: Kim Namjoon

Sorry for the long wait. Hope you enjoy!~

I sat on the couch as I waited for my brother to come back and take my luggage to the car. Today is the day that our parents scheduled for us to leave for America. We had our passports ready and our plane tickets kept safely in the car. I was already ready and dressed with my bag sitting next to me on the worn out sofa.

I heard the door open and I let out a sigh. I guess it’s time to go. “Hana, someone’s here for you.” I haven’t invited anyone over, nor have I told anyone that I was leaving for America.

I craned my neck over the couch only to see him standing there in black sweats, a simple white shirt hidden under his dark coloured jacket and a grey, nearly black, beanie over his bleached hair. It amazes me how he still manages to take my breath away no matter how simple he looked.

“Hey,” I composed myself and quickly stood up from the couch. “Hi,” He waved a little and walked towards me. “Hana, I’m gonna stay in the car, alright?” I nodded at my brother and focused my attention back to him.

For a moment, we just stood there in silence, looking at each other. I only noticed now how much taller he had grown. His height towered over me making me feel like I was the human and he was the Eiffel tower. I’m going to miss this.

I’m going to miss him

I’m going to miss all his spontaneous visits here in my home. I’m also going to miss those rare times when he would just randomly call to tell me he loves me. I only realised now the many things that I’m going to miss.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He spoke with an obvious sadness in his tone. “How’d you find out?” My voice cracked at the end, I hadn’t even noticed but I was already crying.

He frustrated ran his fingers through his blond hair and cursed softly. “Hana, you haven’t been answering my calls or replying to my messages so I decided to come here.”

“I’m sorry,” I mumbled as I fumbled with the pendant of the he had given to me for my birthday. “I didn’t want it to make it hard for me to say—“ He groaned then ran his hands through his already messy hair once again.

“Didn’t you think that it’d also be hard on me?” He looked at my straight in the eye. His gaze was hard yet sad at the same time and it made my heart break slowly. “Especially when I come here only to find out that you’re leaving me?”

I didn’t dare to say anything anymore as I looked down at my shoes in hopes of stopping my tears from falling. Silence filled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter