7

Last Romeo and Juliet

Chapter 7


Se Yi

I wrap my arms around my legs and cried. Blood rushed through me as I cried. Mom lied to me. She told me that she'll never publish that book no matter what. She's a liar. How could she do this to me?!

"Se Yi! Open the door please!" I heard Sung Gyu oppa shout from outside my room. I don't feel like seeing anyone right now.

I cried and I feel like my eyes are getting swollen.

Flashback

"Mom, where are we going?" I asked as mom pulled over and started to drive.

"Just somewhere dear."

"You won't publish that right? Because if you do, I'm going to hate you mom." she chuckled.

"Why do you hate tragic stories dear?"

"Because they're sad. I hate sad stories." she smiled.

"Oh dear, but you can't avoid such things. You know, reading a book is like life."

"It is?" she nodded.

"How the characters life will lead is all up to the authors. And living life, you can't avoid tragic happenings. Tragic stories are part of life. We can't avoid it you know?"

"But you told me that I'm the author of my own life mom! And my life is up to me!"

"For a ten year old kid, you're one witty girl." She giggled. "But you can't control your own life Se Yi."

I pouted. She's right. But I'll to avoid tragic happenings in my life!

"But seriously mom, you won't publish it right?"

She sighed. "I won't."

"Promise me!"

"Alright dear. I promise."

"Then why are we going to the publishing company?" I asked seeing a familiar way up in front of me.

"Just going to take care of something."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

After we went to the publishing company, Mom said that she'll take me to the bookstore to buy a book that I want.

"Do you have a book in mind dear?"

"Yes. I saw one the last time Jinhee unnie take me there."

"That's great then." she smiled. Her phone rang and she tried to reach for it but then it fell. "Oh no, that's my boss. I have to answer it."

She reached for it and took it. But then it was too late. A truck was approaching and it hit us.

End of Flashback

That call must be to notify that her book was going to be published. She's such a liar. "Liar.. How could you mom?"

"Se Yi!! Please! Open this ing door!" Now heard Lay oppa's voice. They're worried about me.

I hate it when everybody pity me. They pity me because I'm like this and it's all because of that book. If mom didn't made it in the first place, she would be here by our side and Father wouldn't attempt to kill me. I hate it. Tears kept on coming out of my eyes. It's no use if I wipe it since new ones will form and come out again.

The door slammed open and Father together with the others came in.

"Se Yi! Goodness-"

"Don't come! Get out! All of you!" I shouted and they're all surprised. Who wouldn't be? I'm surprised myself.

"S..Se Yi.." Unnie said.

"Get out... Please.." she sighed and hugged me.

"I'm sorry.."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sung Gyu

I ran my fingers through my hair roughly. I groaned and slammed the door open from my door with Myungsoo following me behind.

"Hyung, what exactly happened and did I just heard Se Yi talk?"

I sighed and threw myself on my bed. "Ugghh!! It's my first date and I ruined it!"

"You didn't ruin it hyung. That book did." I gasp and get up. I walked to my desk and grabbed the book that mom gave to me when I was twelve. "Lee Eunjung. So that's her mom's name?"

"You mean, Se Yi's mom wrote that book?"

I nodded. What I don't understand is why she is mad? I thought she loves all the books that her mom made? But why is she mad when- "."

I opened the book and looked at the publishing date. I did a little math inside my head and I was right. "Can you just tell me what's going on hyung?!"

"This book, it's published the year her mom died!"

"And?"

"It's a tragic story. Her mom published it without her knowing it."

"She hates that kind of stories right?"

"Yeah. Now I know why she's mad."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

The next day, I headed to Se Yi's house and waited for her to get out. The door opened and Se Yi came out. She was a mess and I can't still believe I find her beautiful in this state. She walks and stopped when she saw me. We didn't do anything and just stared at each other.

She started walking. Past through me that is. I grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"SE YI! WAIT FOR US I SAI- Sunbae.." I looked at Jinhee and she's crying.

We all stared at each other for seconds. Se Yi nudges her hands of me but I didn't let go. She looks at me and she's crying.

"Let go of me.." she talked.

"I don't want to." I pulled her to my car and made her ride in it. I made her seat at the back knowing that he can't seat at the front seat. I saw her open the door, but it will be useless since I purposely child-locked it and the only way you can open it, is to open it outside. You can say that I planned it all before going in here.

She looked at me in confusion and I smiled at her. The ride was silent on our way to school. When we arrived, I went to Se Yi and opened her door. She tugged my shirt and looked at me.

'Can you go with me for a while? Or do you have class?'

"Of course. Just so you know, my class starts in four more hours."

She gasps. 'Why are you here this early?!'

"Because you're here." she smiled.

I followed Se Yi and we ended up in a music room. "Are you going to make me sing?" I asked.

She chuckled and shook her head no. 'No. But if you want to, you can.'

She smiled and grabbed the guitar. I widen my eyes. Is she.. "Are you going to play?"

She tapped the space next to her and smiled at me. I looked at her and she started playing some chords.

 A/N:(Wherever you go - Rocket to the Moon ^^) I love this song ^^ try listening to it too ^^

An hour away from home
and time's never felt this slow
It feels like a week ago
Do you feel it too?

She looks at me and smiled. She's singing. Her voice is so beautiful.

I bet you went back to bed
My pillow beneath your head
Repeat the last words I've said
I miss you..

You're all I need
So fall back to sleep

Wherever I go, wherever I'll be
Oh I just hope that you're thinkin' 'bout me
And that you don't doubt my love if you're lonely
Wherever you go, wherever you see
You're not alone and never will be
Oh baby just know, wherever you go
That's where I'll be

I saw you in Thompson Square
The wind playing in your hair
And then down in Dallas where
You've never been

And now everywhere I go
It feels like I'm coming home
I'll see you a month or so
But until then

You're all I need
And all I see

Wherever I go, wherever I'll be
Oh I just hope that you're thinkin' 'bout me
And that you don't doubt my love if you're lonely
Wherever you go, wherever you see
You're not alone and never will be
Oh baby just know, wherever you go
That's where I'll be

She ended and smiled. "God I love your voice so much."

She chuckled. "You love that band?" she nodded.

"I'm starting to love them too." she chuckled. "Thank you."

'For what?'

"For letting me hear your voice. I love it so much." she smiled.

'Thank you. For always being with me when I need someone.'

I smiled and pulled her to a hug. "Se Yi, I think I'm falling for you."


Hi!!  Update! XDD thank you for my new subscribers!! Enjoy reading and leave your comments okay? I love you all and Keep safe!!  ^^

- ninakim0428_inspirit ^^