Chapter 28

Last Romeo and Juliet

Chapter 28


Jinhee

"What? No." I stepped back. I grip of the stairs for support. My knees weaken but I forced them to stand. I ran to Se Yi's room and it's empty.

"Se Yi? Hey where are you?" I called and started searching over her room. "Yah Se Yi! Come out!"

"She's gone Jinhee." Dad said.

"NO! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT SO EASILY?! WHERE'S THE PROOF THAT SHE'S DEAD?! SHE'S NOT DEAD! I'M HER SISTER AND I CAN FEELTHAT SHE'S ALIVE!"

"Jinhee calm down!"

"How could I calm down?! She's not dead!!"

He sighs and reached for something in his pocket. "Here." My eyes widen as I took the necklace from Dad. It's the necklace that Sung Gyu oppa gave her when we went to Myungsoo's birthday.

"They found that on the crime scene." I fell on Se Yi's bed and started to cry.

"What happened?" Dad rested my head on his shoulder as he starts to cry too.

"They say that she's riding the car when the accident happened. The car fell on the cliff."

"But that doesn't make any sense. She didn't even tell us that she's leaving."

"I know.. She left secretly. They have recovered her phone and they found out that she was going to meet Doohyun. They are still searching for him."

I cried more. I can't accept it.. "Where is she? Can I see her?"

"About that, they still haven't found her." Blood rushed through me. They still haven't seen her and they have concluded that she's dead?!

"What? They still haven't found her! She's still alive!"

"The car was burnt Jinhee. It will be hard to tell that she's alive."

"No! I'm not going to accept it until I see Se Yi dead in front of my eyes!"

It doesn't make any sense at all. This is all a set that Doohyun set up. I'm not going to believe it. Se Yi's alive. She's not dead and that's final.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sung Gyu

It's a stressing travel and we now have arrived in the US. I miss Se Yi already so I sent her a text. She's not replying though.. Maybe she's just busy. I sigh and walked to catch a cab to the hospital. Aunt said that Myungsoo have to be admitted as soon as he arrived.

"Welcome back boys."

"Thanks auntie." Myungsoo and I said in unison. She smiled and welcomes us inside the hospital.

"I'm sorry that you have to go in here Myung, there are tests that have to be conducted."

"I know. Let's just get this over with."

She chuckled. "I love that determination of yours."

"Well thank you."

I shook my head smiled. I felt my phone maybe it's Se Yi. "Oh.." I muttered in disappointment. It's Woohyun.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Oh uh.. I never thought you'll answer." he said.

"Well sorry to disappoint you." I chuckled. "What's up? Miss me already?"

"Well not yet.."

"Then what's up? And how's Se Yi? It's morning there already right? She's not answering my messages."

"Oh.. Uh.. Hyung about that.. Se Yi.. She.. Aish!"

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"Hyung, when I will say what I'm about to say, please don't come back immediately and stay there or Jinhee will definitely kill me."

I don't like the sound of this. "Just spill it Namu. I'm scared of what you're going to say. You're making it sound like somebody died."

"Well.. Umm.. Not exactly but-"

"JUST SPILL IT!"

"Okay.. Um.. Se Yi.. She's been on accident.. She's missing."

My world stopped. I just left for a day and something had happened to her already. "Get the phone to Jinhee."

"I can't hyung."

"GO TO JINHEE AND GIVE HER THE ING PHONE!"

"I CAN'T! SHE'S OUT OF IT HYUNG! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

I ran my hands through my hair. "What the hell happened?! I asked you to look after her!"

"Well I'm not her guardian angel who's always by her side! Yoojoon-ssi even said they didn't know that she left!"

"W..what?"

She sneaked out? No wait. Did Doohyun kidnap her? No. Why do all of this have to happen when I'm so far from her? Se Yi...

"Hyung, you there?"

Tears started to flow from my eyes and I clench my fist. I can't take it. It's too much. I lost grip of the phone that I'm holding and fell on the floor.

"Hyung?" Sungyeol approached. "What's with you?" he asks but I didn't reply. "Oh?" he picks up my phone and answers my call.

"Hello? Oh? Namu! Good to hear from you! Hyung? Oh he's still here. What's wrong with him? W..what?"

He heard it. This is crap. Just crap. Why now Se Yi? Why do you have to be missing now when I can't find you?

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Young Master, what would you like to have for dinner? We can eat on the way since we're out of the house." Eunhyuk asked Kang Joon.

"I'm not hungry. And why do we have to pass through this place? It's like a haunted place."

"Well it's a short cut to the villa that you'll be staying."

"I told you I can stay at my condominium."

"Young Miss won't allow you to be alone."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I'm just going to fill up the car at the gasoline station Young Master. Do you want something?"

"Nothing just do it."

"Okay then. Excuse me for a while." Eunhyuk left the car leaving Kang Joon inside.

"Oh?" Kang Joon muttered seeing something on the field. He opened the car and approached the figure. "Oh my goodness."

He said in surprise seeing a girl with blood all over her. He carried the girl and brought her to the car. "I have to get her to the hospital!" he said.

"Young Master! What's that- I mean who the the hell is that?!"

"Just shut up and drive! Take us to the nearest hospital!"

"But-"

"SH*T JUST DRIVE EUNHYUK!

"Aish!" Eunhyuk cursed and started driving like there's no tomorrow. After half an hour (well he did drive intensely. He didn't have his position just for nothing.) They arrived the nearest hospital. Kang Joon carried the girl to the emergency room not minding the blood that will crept to his expensive coat.

"Please save her!" he said.

"We'll try our best. For now please stay here."

Kang Joon nodded and stayed. "Young Master are you out of your mind?! Do you even know that girl?!"

"Just shut up Eunhyuk and mind you own bussiness."

"I am minding my own business because you are my business!!!"

"Be quiet!" Eunhyuk flinched and groaned.

"Aish! I'm going crazy!!!"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Kang Joon stayed by the girl's side after the surgery. He held the girl's hand and watched over her. *Why do I feel like I'm indebted with you?* he thought and waited. He was waiting for hours for the girl to wake up. He jumps a little after feeling her fingers move against his hand. Her eyes slowly opened and he looked at them. They are beautiful. Hazel brown and they are round. He smiled at her as he looks at him.

"You're up?" The girl didn't reply and continued to stare at him. "What happened to you?"

"...Where am I?" she asks.

"You're at the hospital."

"Who are you? Who am I? Why can't I remember anything?"

Kang Joon's eyes widen in surprise. "Y..You can't remember who you are?" she shook her head no in reply.

"Wait here, I'll call the doctor." he said and headed out. The doctor diagnosed that the girl might have amnesia. That she hit her head too hard from the accident and fortunately she didn't die.

"Hey," he called. "Even your name? Can't you remember your name?"

The girl shook her head in reply. "I don't know anything.. My head hurts...." she said as she starts to cry.

Kang Joon wrapped his arms around her and patted her back. "Don't worry. Until you remember everything, you can stay with me."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Oh no Young Master! We're not taking her with us!!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"But she cannot remember anything!" Kang Joon argued.

"We don't even know her!"

"What harm can she bring when she doesn't even know anything?"

Eunhyuk gritted his teeth in frustration. "Young Master how much stress are you will to give me huh?!"

"I'm sorry Eunhyuk but this will be the last eo? Just let me take her with me." Eunhyuk rubbed his temples.

"Fine! But if something happens I'm not liable Young Master!"

Kang Joon smiled in happiness. "Thank you!" he exclaimed and returned to the room. He stared at the girl as she looks at the view outside.

"The lights are pretty aren't they?" he said. The girl turned around surprised.

"Yeah. There are so many. I wonder if I live in one of those."

"You'll remember soon. Don't you worry."

She smiled. Her smile made his heart flutter in a second. *This is bad.* he thought.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"This will be your room and right across yours is mine. So if you need anything, I'm just one knock away from you."

"Umm.. I'm sorry for the trouble.."

Kang Joon smiled. "It's alright, you don't have a place to stay if I left you alone you know?"

"You're right but still, you don't have to do this."

"I want to do this okay?"

You're not forcing me to do this. I want to do this.

"Ah.." she winced feeling a throb in her head as her knees weaken.

"Are you alright?" Kang Joon asked.

"Yeah.. I think I just remembered something.."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"I'm not sure myself.."

"Well let's get you some rest okay?" he helped her get up and lay down on her bed. "Oh by the way, what should I call you?"

"Huh?"

"Name. What should I call you?"

"I don't know.."

"Then is it alright for me to decide on your name?"

"Okay then." Kang Joon stopped for a moment to think.

"I'll call you Yuan then."

"Yuan. I like it."

He smiled and ruffled her hair. "Goodnight then Yuan."

"Mm. Goodnight."