Chapter 34

Last Romeo and Juliet

Back 4.


"WHAT?" Myungsoo exclaimed. Sung Gyu told him everything. That he knows that Yuan is Se Yi and that Kang Joon is now taking care of her. Myungsoo rubbed his temples in frustration. "What the hell hyung? And you still haven't told her?"

"I can't tell her everything. I believe I have explained why already." he replied.

"But hyung, think about it. If you tell her everything her head will hurt only once. It will just be once hyung and tada! She remembers everything! Ahh! Hyung!" Sung Gyu smacked his head.

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT? WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVEN'T TOLD HER WHO SHE IS NOW HUH?!"

Myungsoo frowned. "Okay okay! I get it now cool down!" he said and noticed Se Yi together with Kang Joon. "I believe that's Kang Joon?" he asked pointing at Kang Joon.

"Yeah."

Myungsoo smirked. "Excuse me!!" he stood up and called Se Yi. Sung Gyu's eyes widen.

"Aish this kid really!!" he said and followed Myungsoo.

"Hello!" Myungsoo greeted. Se Yi looks at him weirdly then steps away from Kang Joon afraid that someone might know that she's close to him.

"Umm.. Who are you?" she asks him. *She really doesn’t remember huh?* he thought.

"I'm Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo."

"Oh? Are you Sung Gyu-ssi's brother?" Myungsoo smiled.

"Yes! Ah! Hyung!"

"Yah! Why are you running off?!" he clears his throat and looks at Kang Joon and Se Yi. "I'm sorry. He caused trouble again."

Kang Joon smiled. "No, he just greeted Yuan. He didn't do anything wrong."

"Yuan?" Myungsoo said. "So you're name's Yuan?"

"Yes. I'm Park Yuan." she replied. "Nice to meet you Myungsoo-ssi."

Myungsoo scoffed. "Yeah. Nice to meet you too. But can I ask what's your relationship with him?"

Se Yi's eyes widen. "U..Uh.. Nothing. He's the Director and I happen to meet him-"

"Oh, that's why he calls you Yuan?"

"E..Eh?"

"Myungsoo, shut it. Let's go."

Sung Gyu grabs him and left. Myungsoo's clenching his fist in anger. He doesn't like that Kang Joon is close to Se Yi when he knows who she really is. "I hate him." he snapped.

Sung Gyu sighs and looks at his brother. "I know. But you should've done that. He is now taking care of her in our place."

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT HYUNG?! SE YI'S OURS AND HE HID HER AWAY FROM US FOR TWO YEARS!"

"Hey, calm down."

"No I can't! You've been miserable for a long time because of her! And now I'm finding out that she forgot all about us?! That's crap hyung!"

"YOU THINK SHE WANTED THAT TO HAPPEN TOO?!" Sung Gyu snapped. "SHE'S BEEN GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME MYUNGSOO! DO YOU THINK IT'S EASY FOR HER TOO?!"

Myungsoo growled in fury. "I am going to end this. I'm doing this my way!" he said and left.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" Sung Gyu called but he didn't look back.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Yuan.

"What are you thinking?" Kang Joon asked.

"Do you think Myungsoo-ssi already knows? That I know you personally?"

"Maybe. Sung Gyu knows it already."

My eyes widen. "WHAT?"

"Yeah. He knows. I happen to know Sung Gyu."

"For how long?"

"Why do you keep on asking? Are you interested in him?"

I gulped and cleared my throat. "N..No..why would I be?"

I gasp in shock after I felt him stop the car. "Kang Joon-ah! What the hell?!"

"You are interested in him."

"I..I'm not!"

Kang Joon didn't smile and just continued driving. I think he knows that if this continues, we will just start a fight and we don't want that to happen again. I sigh and looked at my phone. I have a text.

Sung Gyu
10:10 PM 10/23/14

I'm sorry about earlier. I really am.. My brother just talks that way and say what he wants to say..

Yuan
10:12 PM 10/23/14

It's alright. I understand. So don't worry. :)

Sung Gyu
10:15 PM 10/23/14

Glad to hear that. Be careful on your way back and have a good sleep then.

My heart fluttered at the text. I cleared my throat as I felt heat rush through my cheeks. Whoa. I have been hit really hard huh?

"Yuan, we're here."

I heard Kang Joon said. But before I can say anything back, he left the car. I grabbed my bag and left the car. I saw Kang Joon toss the keys to Eunhyuk and headed inside.

"What's with him?" Eunhyuk asks. I didn't reply and just followed Kang Joon.

"Kang Joon!" I called as I chase him at the stairs when- "Ah!" I took the wrong step and almost fell from the 9th step. Luckily, he caught me.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?!"

"WELL I AM RUNNING AFTER YOU!"

He sighs and let's go of me. "What is it? Please Yuan, let us not argue as we talk okay?"

I nod. "Are you mad?"

"Me? No."

"I don't believe you."

"Then why bother asking?!"

"See? You're starting it." he sighs and groans in frustration.

"Let's go upstairs first and talk. You might get into an accident again."

I nod and followed him. We sat on the sofa and I looked at him. "First of all, yes I am mad and jealous."

"Why?"

"Because you're starting to take interest to Sung Gyu."

My eyes widen. Am I an open book? I just think that he's kind. Also, he's a gentleman, he's good at writing and-

Oh who am I kidding?! I know myself that I like him!!

"Yuan, Do you like him?" I looked down and nodded. I saw him bit his lower lip and sighs. "Okay."

Okay? That's his reply? "Okay?"

"Yeah. I'm sleepy, I'll just go to my room first."

He said then shut his door down. I've hurt him.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Where are you going?" I asked Eunhyuk oppa.

"At many places. I have to talk to the secretaries about Young Master's meetings."

"Oh. Well good luck! Today must be a busy day for you oppa."

He smiles and ruffled my hair. "Thanks Yuan. Oh by the way, I think I can't go to the flower shop today. Is it okay for you that I'll just buy you those flowers that you want tomorrow?"

"Ani. It's fine. I'll just go and buy them myself. What's the name of the shop?"

"Se Mi's flower shop."

"Oh okay." I nod and typed it on my phone. I'm a person who forgets everything.

"I'm sorry Yuan, I promise that I'll buy it next time okay? I'm just very busy today."

"It's fine oppa. Go now or you'll be late."

He nodded and waved me goodbye. I smiled and waved back to him then closed the door. "Okay, time to spend my day off."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

After minutes of getting ready, I headed to the living room and fetched the keys. I then walked to the garage to get the car that Kang Joon lends me for today. I the engine and started to drive when I saw a familiar figure in front of our house. It's the same ahjussi that helped me twice. First when I almost got robbed on my way home from school. The second time is when I dropped my wallet and someone almost got away with it. Yeah, I'm a clumsy person... I get off the car and approached him.

"Ahjussi!" I called. He flinched and turns. I think I surprised him. "Oh! I'm sorry!"

I helped him pick his things. "Oh? A passport? Are you leaving ahjussi?"

He looks at me frightened. "D..Don't you remember me?"

I smiled. "Of course I remember you ahjussi! You helped me twice! I tried to tell you but you didn't seem to hear it."

"Not that. Do you remember me?"

"Eh? What do you mean?" I looked at him and sighed. Maybe he's from the old me? "Uhm ahjussi? If I must say, I have an amnesia.. So if you'll be considerate enough, can you tell me who you are?"

He seems to be surprised that I have amnesia. Is he an important person in my life? "Ahjussi? Are you alright? Perhaps, are we related with each other? Is that why you helped me?"

"N..No we're not. A..are you sure you don't remember me? N..Not a thing?" he asks.

"Uh yes.."

He sighs and rubbed his temples then left. "Ahjussi!" I called but he didn't turn again. I wonder who he is.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Hey, what took you so long?" Kang Joon complained. Eunhyuk rushed and stopped to catch his breath.

"Young... Master! I'm sorry! I.. I have to attend to Yuan.."

"Oh is that so? The meeting just ended. So where are we up to next?"

Eunhyuk picks his phone and searched through today's schedule. "We have to go to Myungdong next."

"Okay then-" Kang Joon stopped when he saw Sung Gyu. Sung Gyu greeted him and walks away. "Do I have five minutes?" Kang Joon asked Eunhyuk while looking at Sung Gyu.

"I..guess so. Why?" Eunhyuk replied still catching for air.

"I have to talk to someone."

"Okay."

Kang Joon walks and followed Sung Gyu. "Kim Sung Gyu." he called and Sung Gyu stopped on his tracks. He turns and looked at Kang Joon.

"What is it?"

"I have to talk to you."

"Spill it."

"Yuan, get away from her." Sung Gyu scoffed.

"I knew it." he glared at Kang Joon. "I'm sorry but I believe I already made myself clear. I will get Se Yi back and I will do it my own way."

"She doesn't need you anymore! Can't you understand that? She'll only get hurt!"

"You think I'm doing this for my own sake? I don't think so Kang Joon-ssi. I'm doing this for me, for Se Yi, for her sister, for her friends and also for her family. We've all been in pain for two years. They believed that she's dead! You hid her from us because of your freaking selfishness!"

Kang Joon gripped his fist. "You don't have a right to talk that way because you don't know me!"

"Young Master.." Eunhyuk said.

"I don't think I need to know more about you. Because what you've just done to us explains everything."

"BWOH?!"

"Young Master calm down! You'll case a ruckus here and we don't want that! You said you'll just talk!" Kang Joon shoved him away. "Ah! Young Master!"

Kang Joon ignored him and continued talking to Sung Gyu. "Well what do you want me to do huh?! Flash it on TV, put on some freaking ads and tell everyone that I happen to find a girl who have blood all over her body and I happen to took her under my care?!"

"HELL YEAH! YOU SHOULD'VE DONE THAT!!! YOU SHOULD'VE PLACED THAT ON NEWSPAPERS AND FLASHED IT ON TV SINCE YOU HAVE A HELL OF DAMN MONEY!!!" Sung Gyu snapped.

"You-"

"Aish Young Mas- oh? Hello? Oh Yuan." the two boys stopped fighting as soon as they heard Yuan's name. "Well, look at this. It stopped. You're really one hell of an angel Yuan." Eunhyuk scoffed.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Nothing." he replied and looked at Sung Gyu and Kang Joon who's watching him. "So what's up?"

"Uh right! Umm.. I happen to delete the name of the flower shop on my phone Oppa, what's the name again?"

"Oh that? Se Mi's flower shop."

Sung Gyu's eyes widen. "What?"

"Okay. Be careful eo? Okay bye." Sung Gyu walked to Eunhyuk and grabbed his arm. "Whoa, what now? Are you going to punch me?"

"What the hell did you just tell her?"

"What? The flower shop? Se Mi's flower shop?"

"Shoot!"

"Whats wrong with you?" Kang Joon asked.

"She can't be there! It's her mom's flower shop!"

"BWOH?!" Kang Joon and Eunhyuk exclaimed in unison.