Chapter 35

Last Romeo and Juliet

Back 5.


Yuan.

I drive my way at the flower shop when my phone rang. I glanced at it and its Hyeri.

"Hello? Ri?"

"Yuan? Where are you?"

"Oh, I'm on my way to the flower shop. Why?"

"Really? I thought I just saw you with Sung Gyu-ssi just now."

"What?"

"Yeah, that girl just looked like you so I thought you're with him. You're on your day off right?"

Sung Gyu-ssi's with someone who looks just like me. Then it must be.. Se Yi. "Yu? You're still there?"

"Yeah. Where did you see them again?"

"Oh, they're at the lobby-"

"Okay. Thanks Hyeri talk to you later." I said then hang up. I have to see that girl. I have to see myself how much we are alike. I drive myself to our office and parked the car. I got off and searched for Se Yi. I scanned the place and searched for the girl that looks just like me but I can't find her. I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. I felt a hand grab mine and I turned around. It's him.

"Yuan." it even hurts when he calls my name. I don't even know why I'm being like this when I just met him two weeks ago. Tears flowed from my eyes and I looked away. "What's wrong?"

"Why can't it be me? Does it have to be her?"

"Yuan, wait don't cry.."

I pulled my hand back and wiped my tears. "I'm sorry, I have to go." I said then left.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sung Gyu.

"Come on answer it Se Yi.." I called Se Yi for the nth time but she's not answering. I don't find it funny anymore that she's being jealous with herself. She's being hurt and I don't like it. I groaned and threw my phone on my side. I stared at ceiling as tears flow from my eyes. Should I tell her everything? But there will be consequences if I do it. I don't want her to get hurt. I heard a knock on my door but I didn't bother to look.

"Hyung." It's Myungsoo. I felt the bed move and he lay down beside me. "Something wrong?" he asks.

"Yeah, everything." I replied still covering my face with my arm. "I don't know what to do anymore Myung."

"Hyung.." he smiled and sat up. He held my hand and made me sit up too. "Hey, you're not the Kim Sung Gyu that Se Yi and I know. I thought that Sung Gyu's strong and will do anything for Shin Se Yi to be happy. And with what you're doing right now, I think you're the one who have lost his identity. Hyung, you should help Se Yi get her memories back. Not keeping it away from her. You have to help her and get her back." he stood up and flicked my forehead.

"Ah! Yah!" he chuckled.

"That's a wakeup call. Better get up or Se Yi will be stolen." I laugh. He's right. I'm going to get Se Yi back.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Yuan.

I opened my eyes. It's another day and I don't feel good. No really, not emotionally but physically. I force myself up because I can't be absent. There's so much to do now that they're producing a new drama. Sung Gyu-ssi has finished writing it. Extraordinary right? He finished it in a week and a half. Talking about inspiration. I sigh and hold unto the sink. I'm so dizzy. I shake the feeling off and get myself a bath. I turned the shower on and let the water wet my hair.

"Yuan? Are you taking a bath?" Kang Joon asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just asking! Hurry up I'm hungry!" I laugh and shake my head.

After taking a bath, I dried my hair and dressed myself up. I sat at the chair and drink the water. I'm not too well today. But I have to do it. I sigh and headed out. I sat beside Kang Joon and started eating placing my bag beside me.

"Yu? Are you alright? You're pale." Eunhyuk oppa asked.

"Are you?" Kang Joon made me face him and looks at me. "You are pale. Are you alright?" I shoved his hand away and stood up.

"I'm fine. I'm going first."

"I'll drop you off!"

"No. I need some time alone." I said then left.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I stared at the elevator as I wait for it to open. Why is it so long for it to open? I glanced at the button, now I know why. I haven't pressed it. I sigh and reached out to press it. The door opened and I walked in. It was about to close when someone came in. It's Sung Gyu. I looked away and just waited for the door to open until I reach my floor. Wait, I mean our floor which is 5 floors up.

"Yuan, are you okay? You're pale-" I shoved his hand away. I feel weak. "Yuan."

"I'm fine."

"But you're-"

"I already said I'm fine."

"Yuan.."

I leaned on the elevator wall and sighed. I don't feel like talking right now. The door opened and we reached our floor. I left the elevator first and walked to our office. "Yuan!" I looked back and saw Kang Joon. My eyes widen and scanned the place. Luckily, no one is around. Well except for Sung Gyu-ssi since he knows that I know Kang Joon personally already.

"What are you doing?! Somebody might see!" I exclaimed.

"I don't care." he approached me and touched my forehead. "You're sick you idiot. You have a fever!"

"I have?" I touched my forehead and he's right. I don't even know what's going on with my own body.

"Yeah, so go home!"

"No. I have many things to do."

"Yuan!"

"I'll be okay. So don't worry. If anything happens I'll call you."

"Promise me you'll call me."

I chuckled. "I promise. Now I have to go okay? See you later!"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sung Gyu.

"Please come back again!" the crew said as I leave the restaurant. I bought some beef soup for Se Yi since she's sick. I headed back to our building and rode the elevator up to our floor. I walk to her table and placed the food on it. It's already 10:30 and she usually has a 30-minute break with Hyeri at the cafe downstairs. She should be back a few minutes from now. I sigh and headed back to my table to continue my work.

"I was right when I said you're fit for the job." I looked up and widen my eyes.

"Yeojin!"

She chuckled. "How's work?"

"It's fine. Pretty much efficient because I'm used to this."

She nods. "That's great then. Listen," her expression was serious now. "I kind of know where Se Yi is."

I smiled. "I know. I saw her too."

"Y..You did? That's great then! So how are things?"

"They're worse. She... Can't remember us. She has amnesia."

Her eyes widen in surprise. "But is she staying with you?"

"You didn't know?"

"Know what?"

"She's staying at Kang Joon's house."

"I didn't know.. So she's.... Yuan?" I smiled and nod. "Oh my god."

"Small world isn't it?"

"Yeah.." I can tell that she's uneasy and uncomfortable. By the look at of her face that is. "I'll get her back for you."

I smiled. "Thank you but, I wouldn't want her to be forced. I've been thinking about this for a while now and she's happy when she's with Kang Joon. I want her to be happy Yeojin and I won't force her to come back to me. But I will tell her about her family, I know she wanted to know about them too."

She smiled. "You really love her don't you?"

"I'm madly in love with her."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Yuan.

I came back from our break time with Hyeri and I walk back while Hyeri works on her casting at the other room. I stared at the food that's on my table and looked around.

"Is this mine?" I muttered to myself. I opened it and it's beef soup.. Is it Kang Joon? Ugh, whatever! Whoever gave this to me is an angel really. I sat down and started eating it. My condition is getting better as I eat it. After five more minutes, I finished eating and walker to the bin when I suddenly got dizzy. I hold unto the table causing me to drop the garbage that I was about to throw.

"Not now.." I muttered as my eyes got blurry. I felt a hand grab me and I looked at Sung Gyu-ssi. "Sung Gyu-ssi."

"You okay?"

"I'm dizzy.."

"You're sick. Let's go, I'll take you home."

"I can't go home yet. We have so many things to do and I don't want to give you the burden.."

"I can take the entire burden. Now let's go."

"I can't.."

"I've already gotten you the permission Yuan. Now let's go."

"What?"

He crouches down and looked back at me. "Come on, I'll carry you to the parking lot."

I flushed. "N..No, it's okay I can walk."

"Park Yuan."

I sigh and gave in. I nervously hop on his back and he carried me. I feel so weak right now and I think I have a fever because of my cold and I had a cold because of crying and I cried because if this man who's carrying me right now. Ironic right? No matter how I tried to avoid him, he just keeps on appearing and caring about me. He's making me fall for him even more. We reached the parking lot and he opened the door at the car then entered the driver's seat. I leaned at the window as I close my eyes and felt him placing his jacket on me.

"You're cold. Let's stop by the drugstore on the way. You have to take in some medicine."

"Why are you doing this? Is it because I look like her?" I said with a hoarse voice.

"Yuan please don't say that. I'm doing this because I want to and I care for you."

"Why do you care?"

He sighs. "I don't want this to continue. Just rest okay?"

"Hyeri saw her yesterday. She thought it was Me." the light turned to red and the car stop giving him a reason to look at me.

"What did you say? Yesterday? Did you saw her too?"

"No. I didn't saw her. I rushed for a hope to see her but I didn't. I really want to see if she really looks like me."

"That's not Se Yi. It's Jinhee, her sister."

"Then let me see her sister."

"You can't. You're not ready yet." I scoffed. What does he mean by I'm not ready? What the hell do I have to be ready for?!

"Not ready? What do I have to do to be ready?!"

"Yuan stop." he parks the car. "I'm going to buy you some medicine so stay here okay? Don't you ever leave." I sigh and nodded. I leaned on the window. I should just sleep it off.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sung Gyu.

After buying some medicine for Se Yi, I walked back to the car and get in. "Here, I bought you so-" I looked at her and she's sleeping. She's really an angel as she sleeps. I leaned at her and caressed at her. She's so beautiful. I miss her. I miss her so badly. I leaned closer and my lips met with hers. Damn it, I can't restrain myself anymore. I pulled back and sighed. I can't take this anymore. I want her back. I want her so badly. I turned the engine on and headed to their house. "I love you angel."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Yeojin opened their door and stepped inside. It's been a while since she last stepped into this place and she misses it so much. Especially her brother, Kang Joon. She smiled reminiscing the memories that they had and sat on the sofa. The door opened and Kang Joon entered.

"Okay, let's cook some soup for Yuan!"

Yeojin stood from her seat hearing his voice and smiled. "You've grown huh?"

Kang Joon froze. "Noona?"

Yeojin smiled and spread her arms wide open welcoming Kang Joon for a hug. "Noona!" he exclaimed and hugs her sister.

"Since when did you come back?"

"Just today. I wanted to surprise you so I didn't tell."

He hugged her again and smiled. "I've missed you noona."

"I'm back."

Kang Joon's face brightened up and turned around. "Yuan!"

"Oh." she stopped when she noticed Yeojin. "Hello."

Yeojin's eyes widen. *Oh my god. It's really her. It's Se Yi.*

"Noona? Are you alright?"

"What? Oh. Yes," she shifted her gaze back to Yuan. She remembered that Sung Gyu asked her a favor not to tell that she's Se Yi. That he will tell her personally. "Kang Joon, I have to talk to you personally."

"Okay. I'll just take Yuan to her room. She's sick-"

"No, I'm alright. Go ahead and talk to her." Yuan cut in.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." she nods and walks to her room.

The two siblings headed to Yeojin's room and started to talk. "Kang Joon, she can't stay here. You have to tell her where her real family is."

Kang Joon looks at her surprised. "You know?"

"Yes. Do you remember the time when you attempted to kill yourself the day Seojin disappeared?"

"Yeah, a girl saved my-" Kang Joon got it. It was Se Yi who saved him. The angel that he saw the moment he laid his eyes on her when he found her at the field. She really is an angel and he wanted her to be his, but her heart was already owned by someone else.

"Yes Joon. It's her. That's the same Se Yi that saved you. Don't you think you’re in debt with her? You should at least tell her who she really is. She wanted to know who she is. Give her back to where she really belongs."

Kang Joon was stunned. How can fate be cruel to him? He stepped backwards out of Yeojin's room. He walked towards Yuan's room and attempted to open her door when he heard her crying.

"I want to be her... I want to be Se Yi.." He gripped his hand and but his lower lip.

*I don’t want this. I don't want her to be hurt..* He stepped back and headed to his car going to Sung Gyu.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Alright, just a little more Sung Gyu you can do th- Oh? Kang Joon." Sung Gyu said as he sees Kang Joon approach him. "What are you doing here? It's already 11pm."

Sung Gyu can tell that Kang Joon is not well. "What's wrong? You’re face is scary."

"I... I'm letting you tell Yuan the truth."

"What?" Sung Gyu asked.

"I'm giving Yuan back. She likes you Sung Gyu. Even though she doesn't remember you, her heart recognizes you. But I'm not giving up on her. I'm going to play fair."

Sung Gyu smiled. "I like that."