6

Last Romeo and Juliet

Chapter 6


 

Jinhee eyed her sister from head to toe and shot her a strange look. She crossed her arms and sighed.

"You're seriously going to wear that Se Yi?"

'What's wrong with it?'

"You're going out on a date and you're wearing such clothes?!"

Se Yi widen her eyes. 'Is it a date?' she cocked her head and asked.

"Goodness! Of course it is! You're both alone so it is a date!"

'Oh..' Se Yi replied shortly. She didn't consider it as a date since she took the ticket away from Sung Gyu.

'Unnie, I don't think I should be wearing your clothes. We're just going at the book-fair.'

"Am I getting it wrong Se Yi?"

'What are you getting wrong?'

"Sunbae, don't you like him?"

'Unnie!'

"Aish, you do right? Now put these on! Hurry!"

Jinhee pushed her sister inside the bathroom and made her change.

Se Yi

The moment I looked at the mirror, I can't almost recognize myself. I'm wearing a dress. It's the first time I wore them ever since I was thirteen. I usually wear skirts but not dresses. I'm uncomfortable when I'm wearing them.

Unnie and I heard the doorbell rang and that must be Sung Gyu oppa. My heart started to thump like crazy. Why am I nervous? We're just going at the book-fair.

"Se Yi! Sung Gyu's here!" I heard dad shout from downstairs.

"We're coming Dad!" Unnie replied. "Kaja!" she said and pulled me out.

"Woah. Jinhee, what did you just to your sister?" Dad said eyeing me from head to toe. I laughed and looked at Sung Gyu oppa. He's smiled.

"I'm great aren't I? I'm not taking fashion designing for nothing you know?"

'Thank you unnie.'

"You're welcome Se Yi." She smiled and turned to Sung Gyu oppa. "Now sunbae, take care of my sister. This is your first date."

He chuckled. "First date?" he asked.

'Unnie!' I glared at her.

"Yeah. You're both alone so it's a date."

"Why am I not informed of this?" Dad asked.

"Because we're already adults."

Sung Gyu oppa chuckled. "I guess it's a date then. Let's go?"

He turned to me and asked. I nodded. "We'll be going then Yoojun-ssi."

"Take care of her punk."

"I will." he smiled and held my hand. I admit that I flinched at his action.

We motioned ourselves outside and I'm surprised to see a car outside.

'You drive?'

"Yeah. You don't know? I always drive to school. Sometimes my brother drive for me."

Wow. Just wow. He knows how to drive.  I looked at him as he starts driving.

"Why?" he smiled and looked at me then at the road.

I flushed in embarassment. I shook my head in reply. But actually, he looks really cool while he drives. His phone rang and he pressed a button to answer the call.

"Excuse me." he glanced at me and I nodded.

"Oh, Myung. Why did you call?"

"HYUNG! I HATE YOU! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M GOING TO TELL GRANDMA!" I chuckled.

"Stop throwing a tantrum for goodness sake. You're a college student Kim Myungsoo. And you're embarassing me right now." she looked at me and smiled.

"Why? Are you on a date?!"

"Well, you can put it that way."

"You went on a date leaving your brother behind?! Hyung how could you? If it's about the book-fair, I told you I can sacrifice myself!"

Oppa rolled his eyes and laughed. "Tell me Kim Myungsoo, who goes on a date with a family member?"

We both chuckled. "Is that a girl I hear? Oh my. Did you date Se Yi for real?!!"

Sung Gyu

This boy! I immediately grabbed my headphones and placed it on my phone. "Shut up Myungsoo. I'm hanging up."

"Ah hyung wa-"

'Why did you hang up on him?' she asked.

"He's throwing a tantrum. Everything he'll say will be nonsense." she laughed.

'I want to meet him in person.' she said.

"Really? I'll let you meet him then." I smiled at her and placed my eyes on the road.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Se Yi

We arrived at the book-fair. I was surprised to see these bunch of people. I thought our generation today only wants technology and neglects books. Guess I'm wrong then?

"Se Yi, stay here. I'll go and get the pass for us. The line's long so.."

I nodded in reply. Then he left.  I don't get it. When I wanted to talk the most I just can't make myself do it. Should I just read tragic things to make myself talk? I'm so weird.

"Excuse me?" A boy stopped in front of me. I shot him a confused look and turned around. That's odd, nobody is around. I pointed at myself and he laughed. "Yeah it's you."

Okay. Now it's me. How will I handle this situation. "You alone? I was wondering if you wanted to go with me. I kind of need a company with me."

Talk Se Yi! Talk! I sighed. I'm hopeless. I typed a 'Sorry, I'm with someone.'

"Who are you?" I glanced back and Sung Gyu oppa's here.

The boy glanced at him and they're glaring at each other. What the hell are they doing? "So, what do you say?" the boy asked again.

"If you're asking my girlfriend for a date better get lost punk." My eyes widen. His what?!

"Oh, I see. I didn't know. That's bad then. See you then!" he said then left.

I looked at him surprised and he cleared his throat. "Sorry. I can't think of anything else so.."

I chuckled. 'It's okay. Let's go.' he smiled and nodded.

We motioned ourselves in and I gasp in awe. There are so many book stalls I don't even know where to start. Sometime, I wish I have a power to multiply myself and to make them talk while I'm at it.

"I'm guessing you don't know where to start?" Sung Gyu oppa chuckled and I nod. "Let me help you then."

He took my hand. Oh my goodness he took my hand. Here it is again. My heart is beating like crazy. It's like the moment I first saw him at the library. I glanced at him as he ran his fingers through the books. I'm feeling like my heart forgot how to stop beating.

"Se Yi." I flinched. This is so embarassing. "Are you not enjoying?"

How can I?! You're distracting me!!!! 'Uh, no. I just.. I..' And I started to stutter. Why the hell did I stutter??

"Is something wrong?" I shook my head no.

'Can I go there for a while? I want to see the books over  there.'

"Oh, sure." he said then left. I need a breather. I feel lie dying when he's beside me.

Sung Gyu

Se Yi left me. Does she not want me with her? "Excuse me sir?"

I looked at the sales lady who just called me. "Uh yes?"

"Is she you're girlfriend?"

"Her?"

"Yes. The girl who just left."

"Oh," I glanced at Se Yi. She's smiling. God she's so beautiful. "Yes."

"Then, give this book to her. I'm sure she'll love it."

"Uh, but I-"

"Don't worry. I'm giving it to you for free." I smiled.

"Thank you." I said then followed Se Yi.

"You're going to buy that?" she smiled and nodded. "Okay. Give it to me, I'll pay for you."

She nodded and gave me the book. I headed to the counter and paid for the book.

'You bought one?' she asked noticing the book that I have on my hand.

"Oh, I was going to give it to you."

'Me?' I nodded.

"Here you go sir! Thank you for buying!" I nodded and gave the book to Se Yi but she didn't take it. "Why?"

'Since you're giving this to me, take it.'

"Oh, okay then."

'I'll tell you about this book and tell me about that okay?'

"I like that idea. Let's have a coffee sometime then." she smiled and nodded. "Oh, it's almost lunch. Let's go and eat first."

'Okay.' I held her hand again and we headed to where the food stalls are.

"Something in mind that you like to eat?"

'Yeah. I want to taste your cooking oppa.'

"My cooking?" she nodded. "Are you sure?"

She nodded.  "Okay. Let's go then."

We went to the parking lot and I started driving back to our house. "I guess you're going to see Myungsoo today."

'I would like to meet him.' I smiled and kept my eyes on the road.

"You'll like him for sure."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Myungsoo eyed Se Yi while they sat at the kitchen waiting for Sung Gyu to finish cooking. "So you're the girl at the library and you can't talk?"

Se Yi nodded. "Now I understand why hyung stayed busy learning how to do sign language."

'He did?' Se Yi typed on her phone and showed it to him.

"Yeah." he took a sip on his juice and placed it down. "So this is how you communicate at first?" she nodded.

'Can I look around?' Se Yi asked.

"Oh sure." Myungsoo replied.

Se Yi

I take a tour around the living room and looked at the pictures placed on the walls. I guess they are their parents. I wonder why they're not here.

"They passed away if you're wondering." I turned around and saw Sung Gyu oppa standing behind me.

'Oh.. I didn't know.'

"It's okay. Plane crash."

'Oh..' Why did I even go here? I made them remember their painful past.

"I thought that it will be fair if you know since I know your painful past."

I smiled. He's right. But I won't call it being fair. I know what it feels like when you are remembered of a painful past.

"Hyung! Food's done!"

"Okay! Be right there!" He replied and shifted his gaze back to me. He smiled and held my hand. "Let's go?"

Sung Gyu

Me taking Se Yi's hand makes me feel that I don't want to let go of this hand. But I can't right?

I motioned myself in the kitchen and turned the stove off. I cooked us some beef stew since Myungsoo likes it. I don't know if I got mom's cooking though, but anyway.

"Myung, hand me some tupperware. I'm gonna save some for grandma tomorrow."

"Here."

"Thanks."

I grabbed the tupperware and placed stew in it. Afterwards, I placed some in our containers and sat on our chair.

"Dig in."

Se Yi smiled and Myung rolled his eyes. "Long time no see~" he sang and started eating. Se Yi smiled and did so too.

I smiled at the sight. Looking at the people that I love the most is breath-taking. I love it.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

After our meal, I showed Se Yi my room. As expected, she headed to where my books are. She smiled widely and traced the books with her fingers. I might place those books beside me when I sleep.

Just then, she stopped on one book. She took it and gripped it tightly.

"Mom."


Hi everyone! Thank you for the new subscribers and upvoters!! I'm still not over with the feedbacks of my last fanfic :)) I'm really glad that you all liked it!! I hope that you will all love this fanfic as much as you love Wolf ^^ and for those who haven't read it yet, here's the link ^^ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/686248/wolf-fantasy-romance-schoollife-you-baekhyun

 

I love you all and always keep safe!! ^^

 

- ninakim0428_inpirit <3