Chapter 49

Last Romeo and Juliet

Back 19.


"W..What?" Sung Gyu held Se Yi's hand and looked at her intensely. "Did you just say let's spilt up?"

Se Yi nodded. Sung Gyu scoffed. He placed his hands on his waist and walked back and forth processing what he just heard right now. "Wow, split up huh? I really thought you can be strong Se Yi. How can you just sway with those words huh?!"

*You think I want to do this? It was hard for me too..* she thought. She wipes her tears and looked away.

"I thought we made a promise huh?! How can you be freaking swayed just like that SHIN SE YI?!"

"Stop shouting at her." Kang Joon stepped in. 

"Stay out of this." Sung Gyu replied.

"No I won't."

"It's not your in business."

"Yes it is. Se Yi's my business." Sung Gyu scoffed.

"What the hell Kang Joon? I thought you love Seojin!"

"I do. I'm here as her friend and I can't just stare at her being yelled at!" 

Kang Joon exclaimed and held Se Yo's hand taking her away. Se Yi let him until they reached the parking lot. Kang Joon told her to get in and she did. On their way to Kang Joon's home, she didn't look at him nor typed something on her phone but instead looked outside. He wanted to say something but he knows that if Se Yi doesn't want to talk about something, she won't. Kang Joon's phone rang but he didn't answer it. Se Yi looked at his phone then to him. He catches what she wants him to know and shakes his head.

"It's him. Do you still want me to answer it?"

She typed something on her phone and showed it to him. 'Yes. Just let him know where we're going.

"Are you sure?" 

'Yes.

He answers his phone and places it in speaker. "What?"

"Where are you taking her?"

"Away from you."

"Seo Kang Joon! Don't you dare take her from me."

"You made me do this. I already told you to love her and take care of her but I saw it with my own eyes that you're hurting her."

"I just snapped okay?! I love her Kang Joon! I love her like hell!"

Se Yi started crying again. Kang Joon sees her and held her hand shaking his head no. 

"I'm hanging up."

He hangs up at Sung Gyu and turns his phone off. When they arrive the house, Seojin saw Se Yi with him.

"Se Yi."

"Seo, can you take her to the guest room? She'll be here for a while."

"Okay." 

Seojin assisted Se Yi then Kang Joon called Sung Gyu back.

"HOW DARE YOU HANG UP TO ME!" 

"Shut up freak." 

"W...WHAT?!"

"Listen, I'm only giving you 20 minutes to talk to her. After that you're out of here."

"What the hell Kang Joon?"

"Your 20 minutes starts now."

"Aish!" Sung Gyu said and hang up.

Sung Gyu.

I ran to the parking lot and drive full speed ahead. This guy really! He knows that it'll take 10 minutes to be there! In short he's only giving me ten minutes to talk to Se Yi. I can't contain my anger. I sigh to calm myself down. It's no use nagging now. Ugghh. I should've snapped earlier! I reached his home and ran to the front door pressing the doorbell again and again, this is taking my time. Gladly, I arrived before the first ten minutes runs out. 

"Well that was fast."

"Shut it and move."

"First door at the left!"

I ran upstairs and opened the door. I saw Se Yi lying at the bed. She gasps seeing me and I walked to her. 

"Can we talk?" She nods and pats the space next to hers. I sat beside her as she looks away. I was about to talk when she..

"I.. I'm sorry." I widen my eyes. She just talked. 

"Se Yi, you-"

I looked at her and she's crying. She forced herself just to apologize to me. What have I just done to her? 

"14 minutes left!" Kang Joon shouted from outside.

"OH SHUT UP!" I shouted back and looked back at Se Yi. "I'm sorry. I forced you to this. You don't have to force yourself to talk."

"No.." She replied. "I made myself do it. I have a little nap earlier and dreamt of Mom. She made talk again.. She told me that I'm only letting myself to be dragged because of the past. And I also have to tell you things."

"I'm sorry."

"No don't be." She smiles. "I'm sorry that I was easily swayed earlier. I won't deny that what Hyuna said to me were half true."

"Se Yi!"

"No oppa. It's really half true. I am really giving you a hard time. To tell you the truth, I really have a hard time watching you share the pain with me. It's really hard and that's the reason why I wanted to break up with you." 

"No. No don't break up with me please Se Yi." She smiles and holds my cheek. 

"I'm not breaking up with you. I'm going to hold on to you oppa. I love you and you know that. It's just that things are too messed up for both of us right now."

I held her close until both of our foreheads touched. I held her cheek and let this moment sink in. I won't let her break up with me. I won't let things be just as how Hyuna wants it to be. I hold her close and kiss her. "8 minutes left!" I hear Kang Joon yell but I don't care. I will kiss her until the time ends. I won't let go off her no matter what. I've done wrong earlier and of she lets go of my hand once, I know that she'll have a hard time holding unto mine again. Her heart is so scarred and fragile that I have to be careful with it. She places her hands on my chest and slowly pushes me away. 

"Se Yi.."

"You have to go for now. I promised Kang Joon that I'll just talk to you for 10 minutes. He won't let me see you if I break it."

"But we still have-" 

"Times up dude. Get out." Kang Joon opens the door and said. I'm going to kill this guy.

"Can I just get another-"

"Shut up and leave. I'm really pissed with you right now Gyu."

"You should go." Se Yi said. I sigh in defeat and leaned closer.

"Woah there. No more. Leave." 

I glared at Kang Joon and headed back to my car. I was going to get into the car when Seojin called me.

"Sung Gyu-ssi!" 

"Oh, Seojin-ssi."

"Are you going back already?"

"He gave me time limits."

She chuckles. "He's really pissed off. Sorry."

"Yeah, he saw everything that’s why."

"Yeah. Oh right, here." She gives me a a necklace. It's Se Yi's necklace. The infinity necklace that I gave her on her birthday.

"Why is this with you?"

"She dropped it. I think that it's hers."

"But why did you give it to me instead of her?"

"I thought that you should put it to her." She smiles. Yeah, I guess that I should put it to her too. I ran to their backyard and do what I am not supposed to do. I climb my way up. I landed to the terrace and knocked at the terrace door. Se Yi opens it and widens her eyes.

"What do you think are you doing?!"

"I'm really loving that I'm hearing your voice again angel." She flushes and clears .

"Anyways, you shouldn't be here! Kang Joon would kill you if he sees you!"

"I think you just lost something important."

"What?" I hold up the necklace that I'm holding and she gasps in surprise. "Oh god."

I chuckled. "The moment you let go of me for a second, you let go of this too."

"I didn't let go of you."

"Yes you did. For those 60 seconds that I'm staring at you and processing when I saw you tell me that we should split up. You just let go of me."

"Oppa!" I chuckled. 

"I was really hurt Se Yi." 

"I already told you I'm sorry.."

"Is that all?" 

"What do you need?" I smirked.

"Are you really asking me that?"

"Se Yi?" We both gasped hearing Kang Joon's voice. We scanned for a place where I can hide myself. She holds my hand and pushes me to the cabinet and shut it close.

"Y..Yes?" She said after opening the door. 

"Oh I just checked if you're already asleep."

"Oh, I'm just going to."

"Alright. I just called your house and told them that you're here."

"Thanks." She smiles. Kang Joon stepped closer and hugged her. I hold myself not to step out of this cabinet and punch the hell out of him but no. I wanted to stay longer and this guy ain't worth it. "K..Kang Joon! What are you doing?!"

"It's just a friendly hug you idiot. I know that he might have settle things with you Se Yi but I know that you're still hurt inside. You can't lie to me because I've been with you for a few years. I fell in love with you and found Seojin. I just want to be there for you in return. You're a special friend of mine Se Yi." 

Se Yi pulls out from the hug and smiles at him. She pats his head and chuckles. "Thank you. But I'm alright now Kang Joon. No need to worry."

"Are you serious? Does your knees still hurt?"

Knees? Why would her knees hurt? I looked at her knees from afar and they are scratched. Why are they scratched?! 

"I'm fine now, they're just scratches nothing serious." 

"You should've ran earlier you idiot." 

"I wanted to see him leave, but I'm careless."

She got hurt seeing me leave earlier? She ran for me?

"I got it. Now get yourself some rest okay?"

"Mm." He shut the door close and I push the cabinet open and ran to her. I kneeled to see her knees and saw that they were badly scratched. "Oppa.."

"You crazy girl," I carried her to the bed and she squealed in surprise. I place her down and looked at her wound again. "Why the hell did you ran?! What if you fell from the stairs? what of you hurt yourself even worse!!"

"I just saw you for a short while that's why I wanted to see you leave!" She replied. I was held back by her answer and I don't know what to say. "Why are you so angry?!"

"I don't want you to get hurt that's why."

"Kang Joon already treated it."

"Curse him."

She chuckles. "Why?"

"I want to treat you and he did it ahead of me." 

She smiles. "I can get hurt again then let you treat me."

"Shut up." She laughs. "Here." I place the necklace on her neck and she looks at it at the mirror afterwards.

"Thanks." 

"You're welcome." I don't smile but I kiss her instead.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

5 years later...

Se Yi.

"Oh my god!" I ran across the street as I splash water on my sneakers. I admit that Paris is admirable but I still hate rainy days. I'm just back from the publishing company and yes, I'm currently at the process of writing a book. Dream come true right? But not so until I get a hold of my book personally. I ran upstairs and grabbed hold of my keys pushing it to the doorknob. I stepped in and smelled something really great. 

"You're back?" Sung Gyu oppa muttered. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SOAKED IN THAT DRESS I JUST BOUGHT YOU?!"

"Sorry, I forgot to bring an umbrella. What's cooking?"

"Go dry yourself."

"Can't I eat first?"

"GO." I gulped. When he gets serious, he's intensely serious.  

I sigh in defeat and walked back to our room. I take the dress off and went straight to the bathroom. A smile flashes across my face, when I see the tub ready. He expected that I might get a little wet, but he expected to little from me. I got extremely wet. I went in and the water's great. It's been five years since we went here. I got a year to save up for our trip and the house that we're at the apartment of Mom's friend way back then. We both got a job, and we both agreed to settle in here. 

"Hey, Mrs. Kim?" I chuckled. I love hearing my new surname. 

"Yes Mr. Kim?"

"Are you in the tub yet?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I hate to interrupt but we're getting hungry here. Tell your Mom Eunhee."

"Mommy, I'm dying of hunger here."

Oh that's right! Eunhee. I forgot that they haven't eaten yet. I rush to get myself out of the tub and wrapped myself with the towel. I head out and carried Eunhee. "I'm sorry, Mommy will just get dressed okay? Be there soon."

"Hurry up mommy.." She pouted and walks out of the room. Gosh she's so cute.

"I will." I looked at Sung Gyu oppa and chuckled. "Get out."

"What? I'm your husband."

"I'm going to get dressed."

"I've seen everything angel."

I laugh and threw the pillow at him. "Get out you ert!" 

I shut the door closed and locked it. I put on my sweatshirt and short and headed back to the dining table. "Let's eat?"

"Took you long enough angel." I glared at him and kicked his feet under the table. "Ah! Hey that hurt!"

I ignored him and grabbed Eunhee's bowl. "Want some soup honey?"

"Yes!" She replied. I poured her some them placed them back on her spot. 

"Careful okay?" She nods and I started eating.

"How's your way appointment Se Yi?" Oppa asked.

"It's great! They agreed to publish my book as soon as they re-read it."

"That's great then! I'm happy for you. You've achieved what you always want to do."

I smiled. "Yeah, I'm going to be the happiest person when I got a hold of it." 

"Mommy, can I write a book too when I grow up?"

"Of course Eunhee. You'll be a great writer." I replied.

"Yeah, just like me and your mom." Oppa added. 

Eunhee smiled. "I will write a book just like Daddy." I smiled. I've been reading Oppa's book to her every time she goes to sleep. It helps for her to sleep well and it's proven. After dinner, I told Oppa, that I'll wash the dishes since he cooked so I did. The only thing that's irritating is that I can't stop sneezing. I think I have a cold. I hate how everything changes except for my health. I'm still a weak when it comes to resisting colds. 

"You're gonna have a cold angel." 

"I hate colds.." I muttered.

"I know. Drink this." He places medicine inside my mouth and gives me water after it.

"Thanks." 

"Let's rest now."

"I still have to dry my hair."

He smiles and held my hand. We headed to our room and he let me sit on the bed and brings he blower with him. "I'll dry it for you."

I smile. He always dry my hair whenever I go to sleep with my hair's still wet. "Is Eunhee sleeping?"

"Yeah, I just finished reading her the book. It's awkward to do that."

"Why? It's your book."

"That's the whole point. It's very awkward to read your own book to your kid." 

I chuckled. He always hates it whenever he reads his own work but I love reading it though. I have read all of his works and I love it. He brushes my hair and turned the blower off. "Hey,"

"What?" 

"Does your head hurt? I think you're really sick now. You're hot."

"I am?"

"You idiot! I told you to bring an umbrella with you always!"

"I forgot okay? I'm sorry."

"Look at you, you're sick."  

"I'm fine okay?" 

He sighs and kisses my forehead. "Oh right, can you go to Eunhee's family day tomorrow? She wanted you to come too."

He smiles. "Of course I would go."

"That's great then. We have to be there by 8am so wake up early."

"What do you mean wake up early huh?" He asked pouting. He always wakes up late so Eunhee and I always wake him up every morning.

"Why don't you ask yourself?" I sigh and lay down on the bed, pulling the covers up. "Uh, so tired."

"Hey, Kim Se Yi. I'm still talking to you!"

"Ah, so sleepy." I said. This guy really.


Hey guys! Did you like this chapter? Haha! Last Chapter is up next and I hope that you will all like it! ^^ Next fanfic? Hehe Take a look ^^ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/938953 Keep safe always and I love you guys! Please don’t forget to leave your comments okay? :**

- ninakim0428_inspirit <3 <3