11

Last Romeo and Juliet

Chapter 11


Se Yi

It's a weekend. All of us at home are busy cleaning our rooms. Well, we do it twice a month though. First, I removed my bedsheets and pillow covers so that it won't get dusty then proceeded to cleaning.

"What is this?" I mumbled seeing a box under my bed. I reached out to it but my arm is too short. "Dad!"

I called. Seconds later, he came in. "What?"

"Can you help me? There's something under my bed and I can't reach it."

He laughed. "For a second there, I thought you were in pain."

I laughed. He went to my place and reached for the box for me. "Oh, this." he muttered.

"You placed that there?"

"No. But by the time your sister and I moved both of your things here, she brought that. You don't remember?"

"I don't even remember having that."

"Well open it. I'm going back to the attic and continue cleaning. Call me if you need anything."

I nodded then he left. I open the box and saw books and different things inside. "What is all of this? I don't remember having them."

I took the old book and opened it. It's Romeo and Juliet. I scoffed. So I'm wasting my energy and effort going to the library and borrowing the book when I have one under my bed?! I felt something drop inside it so I reached for it. Its an old locket. But it's still pretty. Vintage I guess?

"Wow." I mumbled and looked at it. I opened the locket and saw something written on it. Forever.

Somehow reading it makes me remember Sung Gyu oppa. I smiled and reached for my phone. I was surprised that he texted me three times.

Sung Gyu: Hey. Goodmorning.

Sung Gyu: Did you eat your breakfast?

Sung Gyu: Why the hell are you not replying? You busy or are you already rejecting me? For your information, I still have 6 days left to impress myself in front of you.

I laughed at his messages. I placed the books and the locket back inside. And sat on my bed.

Me: Sorry. I just checked on my phone now. Good Morning and I already ate my breakfast. Yes I'm busy. We're all cleaning our house today. And no, I'm not rejecting you yet.

I re-read the text and hit send. I placed my phone on the table and was about to go back to work when..

Sung Gyu: You killed me back there. I thought your rejected me. Need some help? I can come over if you like.

I laughed and sat back to my bed.

Me: I'm okay. Besides, I'm sure Myung will throw a tantrum if you'll come.

Sung Gyu: He's taking care of Grandma if you must now angel.

Me: Oh really? And angel? Wrong send?

Suddenly my phone rang. It's him.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Gosh Se Yi!!" He's laughing. I wonder why?

"What's wrong? Are you watching something?"

"No! What's with the wrong send part? Haha!"

"Umm.. Why?"

"That's what I'll be calling you now silly!"

"Oh.. Why?"

He stopped laughing and clears his throat. "Nothing. I just love calling you that. It suits you. Why you don't want to?"

"No. It's not that.. It's just familiar." he didn't reply.

"You sure you don't want me to come?"

"Yes. I'm okay."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too oppa."

"Forever?"

I chuckled. "Forever."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

After an hour of cleaning, I clean myself up and i headed to oppa's house. It's a surprise though.

"Oh." Myungsoo said shortly. "You're here."

I smiled. "Is he home?"

"Well, yeah. I just went back to get grandma some clothes."

"Oh I see. Is she well?"

"Yeah. She's going to be discharged soon."

"Really? That's good news then!" he smiled.

"I'll be going then. His room is the first one on the right. Food's on the refrigirator if ever." I chuckled.

"Thanks." he smiled and left.

I went inside and then I headed to where their family photos are. I looked at it and I feel like crying. I remembered how hard it was for both of them. For Sung Gyu oppa to handle it himself. I wiped the tears that escaped through my eyes. Snap out of it Shin Se Yi.

My eyes landed on the little Kim Sung Gyu on the picture. He's on the bench reading. I smiled and wiped my tears away. He's adorable. I walked upstairs and knocked at the first door on the right. I knocked for the second time, but he's not responding so I opened the door and saw him sleeping. I smiled and walked to him.

"Se Yi... Dummy.. Why don't you want me to come?.." I chuckled. He's sleep talking.

"Because I told you I'm okay." I replied. He fidgets but did not wake up. I smiled and continued to watch him. He's adorable. I wish I can watch him like this forever.

I flinched when his phone vibrated and he did too. He was surprised to be exact. He looked on his phone then to me. He rubbed his eyes and looks at me confused. "Am I still dreaming or are you really here?"

"Find it out yourself." I smiled.

He smiled too. He leaned closer and stole a kiss from me. My eyed widen. He just stole my first kiss. Oh my god.

"Guess I'm not then."

"Y..You- what did you do?!"

He stood from his bed and went to his bathroom to wash his face and I remain frozen seating on the floor.

"I found out that I'm not dreaming. I'm hungry. Let's eat." he said and left the room leaving me dumbfounded.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sung Gyu

I headed downstairs and grabbed some bread and cheese. I decided to make some snack. As I cook, I heard Se Yi went down the stairs. She sat at the chair and watches me. When I'm finished, I slide the plate to her and the mug.

"Eat." she looks at the food in confusion then to me.

"Why?"

I started eating and grinned at her. "Are you asking me why I wanted you to eat that?"

"No. I'm asking you why you kissed me."

I laughed. "Because I wanted to know if I'm dreaming or not." I placed my food down and grabbed the mug. "Why? Is it wrong for me to kiss ny girlfriend?"

She flushed. "I..I'm not saying it's wrong.. I'm.. Just surprised.."

"Then if I wanted to kiss you shall I ask you first?" I smirked.

"What?"

"Se Yi, can I kiss you?" she gasps.

"Oh my god oppa."

I laughed. "I'm just joking. I won't do it if you don't want me to. I respect you angel."

She laughed. "You're calling me that now?"

"Of course. Now eat." she nodded and started eating.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Se Yi

After we eat, I helped oppa wash the dishes and clean the table.

"Hey."

"Hmm?" I replied as I place the dishes back to its place.

"Want to go out?"

"It's almost nighttime."

"So you don't?"

"I love to." he laughs.

He headed upstairs to get something and came back with a scarf. He walks to me and places one on my neck.

"Sometimes I don't get you." I laughed.

"I get that a lot." he smiled and ruffled my hair.

"That's why I love you." I smiled. He smiles too and held my hand. "See? You're cold. That's why I'm protecting you."

"Thank you." he nodded and we headed out. He doesn't have his car with him so we walked. To another house that is. He knocks and the door opened.

"Oh hyung! You're he....re." Dong Woo-ssi's eyes landed on oppa's hand holding mine. Oh gosh, this is so embarrassing. "Whoa."

Sung Gyu oppa laughed. "Yeah yeah. We're trying it. Now give me my keys and car back."

"O..kay." he said and went inside after a while came back. "Hey, if that trial fails, can I do it next?"

We both laughed. "Sorry Woo, but it won't fail." oppa.said.

"It won't?" I teased.

"Yah Se Yi!" I laughed.

"Aigoo.. You both look good together." I smiled. "Now go. You're giving me goosebumps."

I laughed. "Thanks Woo!" oppa said and we headed to his car.

He opened the back door for me and I went in. I watch him get to the driver's seat and he started the engine. "Sometime's I want to take Dong Woo so I can seat there with you."

"Sorry.. You know I can't ride in front.." he looks back at me and held my hand.

"I know Se Yi. And I won't force you to something that you don't want to do."

"I'm just sorry. I want us to work but I'm not trying hard enough.. My fears just get on the way and I hate it."

"It's okay to be afraid Se Yi. But please don't let go of us. It'll break me."

I smiled. "I know. It'll break me too."

"Good. Then we're going to make this work." I nodded.

He turns back and started driving. I watch as we headed somewhere. We ended up in a field. He parks the car and we get off.

"What are we doing here?" he smiled and started walking. I followed him and saw him lay down on the grass. I think he wants me to do the same so I did.

I lay down and god, the stars are so beautiful. "It's beautiful."

"I know. I go here whenever I have a great day. You can say that it's for toping it all up."

"It's great."

"I know."

I smiled but then, I felt fear creep into me. What if everything doesn't work? What will happen?

"What are you thinking?" he asks.

"My fears."

"Don't." he grips my hand. "Whenever you talk about fears, I'm starting to be afraid. So don't Se Yi."

"I know. I'm sorry."

He smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Forever Se Yi."

"Mm. Forever."


Everyoneeee!!! I missed you all!! Haha! Sory for not updating often TT-TT I'm too busy at school and I'm trying to update as soon as I can :(( I'm really sorry!! But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Continue to subscribe and leave your comments okay? Thanks for the new upvotes and susbcribers by the way!! I love you all! And always keep safe! ^^

- ninakim0428_inspirit