Chapter 50 (final)

Last Romeo and Juliet

Back 20.


Se Yi.

"Mommy, Daddy!" Eunhee exclaimed while running into us. Our baby looks so excited with us at her school. I'm so happy to see her like this. I finally realized that a child really makes a parent happy just by her smile. I didn't regret having her. Eunhee's the angel of my life.

"Hello princess, did we keep you waiting?" Sung Gyu oppa carried her to his arms and kissed her on her cheek. I smiled as I look at them. These two important people on my life, I just enjoy looking at them every time.

"Mommy, aren’t you coming?"

"Yes, I'm coming honey."

I ran to them as Eunhee holds my hand. I saw all of the booths scattered around the place. Eunhee starts to pull us everywhere, to the photo booths, the crepe shop and pastries. Eunhee loves sweets and I think she got it from me. This cute little girl. 

"Mommy, Daddy told me that we're gonna visit grandma?" I smiled as she sat on my lap.

"Oh yeah, you're vacation starts next week right? Your Dad and I already schedules our flight. We can take a break back to Korea for a while."

"Really?! I can see grandma, grandpas, aunt and her boyfriend and Kang Joon ahjussi with Seojin ahjussi and also Hyeri unnie?!"

Oppa looks at me and laughs. I smiled, I can't believe that this girl really have one of a kind memory huh? I nod and she hugs me tight. "I can't wait to go to Korea!"

We continued to look around the booths until Eunhee's drained. She fell asleep at Oppa's arms and we headed back to the parking lot to head back home. I went inside first and Oppa places Eunhee at my lap. I removed my sweater but Oppa held my hand and shakes his head no.

"No, don't take it off. You have a cold." He said and takes pf his scarf. "Just place this on her instead."

I smile. "Okay. Thank you Mr. Kim."

He smiles back. "You're welcome Mrs. Kim."

Oppa walks back to the driver's seat after closing the door and starts to drive. I sigh and leaned at he window while hugging Eunhee. I don't feel too good right now. I think it's because of the cold. Curses cold weather. I close my eyes and before I know it, I fell asleep.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I open my eyes and find myself lying at our room. I sat up and I think I'm kind of dizzy right now. The door opens and Eunhee walks in running to the bed and hugs me. 

"Mommy, Daddy told me that you're sick." She said then pouted. 

"It's just *sneeze* a cold honey. I'm fin-" 

"No you're not. Princess, not too close to Mommy okay? You might catch the cold from her too."

"Oppa, it's not that *sneeze and sneeze* serious."

"Serious my face, eat this." He places the tray besides me and gives me the spoon. "Now ah?"

I chuckled. "I can eat."

"Just one. Ah?" 

I laugh and opened my mouth. "I wish at when I grow up I can be like Mommy and Daddy. I want to have someone like Daddy too. I want him to take care of me when I get sick."

I smile. "You'll find one honey. You will."

"Hey, hey, who'll find who? She's just three years old!"

"I'm talking futuristic here. It will happen someday."

"You have to talk about it when that day comes not now! She's too young for things like that!"

I laugh and started eating. Eunhee went back to her room and silence crept in. "Are you... Just not gonna say anything?"

"Am I supposed to say something back?"

"Umm.. No."

"Then this conversation is over and done with."

He looks at me in worry. I'm loving this. "Are you.. Mad?"

"No. No I'm not. Why would I be?"

"Se Yi.." 

"Is there a reason why I should be?"

"Angel.."

"I just said that in the future it'll happen. Am I supposed to get mad at your response?"

"God angel stop it! You're just scaring me."

"Am I?" 

"Shin Se Yi!"

I looked at him intensely and he gulps in fear. I continued for two more seconds and burst in laughter. "Just what I thought. You're playing with me again."

I smile. "You're cute."

"Only for you."

"So cheesy." I threw him the pillow and laughed. "Just go."

"I will. Love you."

I smiled. "I love you too."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Days passed by so quickly and we now have arrived Korea. Eunhee scans the place and smiles. She looks at me then to Sung Gyu. "Are we really here?"

"Yes Princess."

I smiled. A car stops in front of us and I see Lay oppa coming out. "OPPA!" I exclaimed running to him. I jumped to him. "Whoa there!"

I pulled out from the hug and smiled. "Oh god I've missed you."

He smiles and ruffles my hair. "I would rather you say that back then. Maybe I fall hard for you."

"Oppa!"

He chuckles. He turns to Sung Gyu oppa and waves at him. "Hey, looking good?"

"Yeah." Sung Gyu oppa replied. Lay oppa notices Eunhee and crouches down while looking at her. 

"Hello there."

Eunhee hold my hand and looks at me. "Honey, you told me that you want to see your Aunt's boyfriend right? Now here's your chance."

She then looks at Lay oppa and blinks. Oppa laughs at her cuteness and ruffles her hair. "You've got a cute one right here Yinnie."

I smile. "I know. She's our treasure."

He smiles back at me. "Let's load your things at the back okay?"

"I'll help." Sung Gyu oppa added.

Eunhee and I went inside the car and I put her on a seat belt. Have to be careful always as they always say, safety first. They both went back to the car and Lay oppa starts driving. 

"Wah! Mommy look!" She exclaims looking at the view outside.

"Yeah, it's pretty right?"

"Yeah!!!"

I smile looking at her enjoying the view. After a while, we arrived our house. They made quite changes at the front yard though. "We're here."

I nod and went out of the car together with Eunhee. "Let's go honey?"

She nods and grabs my hand. I opened he door and headed inside. "We're back!" I exclaimed. 

"OH MY GOD! OPPA, THEY'RE BACK!" Mom exclaimed in joy.

"REALLY?!" Doohyun appa and Yoojun appa came in running from the backyard. I chuckled at their cuteness and saw Oppa coming from the front door. 

"Dad!" I exclaimed then jumped to them. 

"Aigoo our little girl is back!" Yoojun appa exclaimed and Doohyun appa hugs me back. He notices Eunhee and looks at me. 

"Is she?" I nod and he smiles. 

"Honey, greet them." Eunhee nods and bows to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Eunhee!"

They all smiled and looks at Eunhee. "I'm proud of you dear. You raised her well."

I smiled. "Where's unnie?" 

"She's on her way home."

"OH MY GOD! IS SHE MY GODCHILD?!" I looked back and saw Unnie. This girl really, she saw my daughter more than me. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO CUTE! HOW OLD ARE YOU LITTLE GIRL?"

"Um.. Three." Eunhee replied showing Unnie her fingers. I smiles at her cuteness.

"Wow, you saw her first more than me?"

Unnie looks at me and chuckled. "Oh you're here?"

"UNNIE!" She laughs and hugs me. 

"Of course I miss you." I smiled and started to cry a bit. I missed her so much. "Hey, why are you crying?"

"I missed you unnie.. So much." 

"Stop the crying." She flicks my forehead playfully and smiled. "I'm so proud of you."

I smiled and nod. I'm happy that I'm back. I loved this place so much.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Eunhee decided that she wanted to bake a cake with Mom so I let her be. Oppa and I took a look around the house and saw Lay oppa sitting at the balcony with a little box in his hand. 

"What's that?" I asked peeking at the box and I saw a ring. "You're gonna propose!"

He's eyes widen and covered my mouth. "SHHH!!!"

Oppa and I chuckled. "Need my help?" Sung Gyu oppa asked.

"Um.. Actually, I was gonna ask you.. About umm.. How you did it..."

"You're too cute right now oppa." I teased.

"YAH SHIN SE YI!" I laughed. 

"Alright, Se Yi and I will help you. Got any plans?"

"Um.. No."

"How long have you been holding at that ring?"

He blinks and showed us two fingers. "Two weeks?" I asked.

"No..."

"What the hell Yixing! Two months?!" Sung Gyu oppa exclaimed.

"I don't know how to do it okay?!" I laughed so hard that I'm crying right now. I can imagine how many times he have tried to propose to my sister but he still can't do it. "I tried to do it when we went on a date while we're in England but I can't.."

"Okay, you really need help. Here's the plan." 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I went downstairs to check on Eunhee, and she's so cute covered with flour on her face. "How are things doing?"

"Mommy! I poured the eggs that Grandma mixed!"

"Really? Maybe our Eunhee can be a baker someday." I smiled.

"Yeah, I think so too." Mom added. 

"I'll be a great writer and baker Mommy!" I chuckled and nod. 

"So Mom, you see Lay oppa's gonna propose to unnie later."

Mom gasped. "REALLY? We shouldn't miss it then!"

"Yeah so he kinda needs our help."

"Sure! What do I need to do?!"

"Pretend that the lights broke later at dinner. Tell Dad what's gonna happen."

"And then?" 

"That's a surprise." I said then giggled. 

"Aigoo, you're making me wait Yinnie." 

"Mommy, what's propose?" Eunhee asks. 

"Oh? Um.."

"What's up?" Unnie came in and asked. 

"Aunt, what's propose? Mommy and granny are talking about that just now." Eunhee asked. GOD EUNHEE. 

"What is this girl talking about?"

"Jinhee!" Lay oppa called. 

"Oh you're here. Perhaps, are you going to propose?"

"W..what? Why am I going to propose?" He looks at me then glares at me. I mouthed I'm sorry and looks at Unnie.

"Wha-" unnie scoffs. "So you don't plan on proposing to me?! Yeah u don't want to be married with me?!"

Oh god, wrong words oppa! "N..No! That's not what I-"

"Well fine! If that's what you want let's split up then!"

"Wait Jinhee no!" Jinhee unnie walks back to her room and shuts it close. "Just great." 

"Oh god oppa, I'm so sorry!"

"It's alright... I'm done for.. I'm going to be single for life.."

Mom chuckled. "Persuade your sister Yinnie. Dinner's going to be ready soon, just think of something." 

I nod. "Don't worry oppa, I'm gonna get her for you!" I ran to unnie's room and went in. 

"Unnie, It's me." 

"Don't try to persuade me 'cause I'm never going back to him! He doesn't plan on getting married to me!"

"Unnie, I think oppa doesn't mean it that way.."

"Then what? If he doesn't want me then I don't need him either!"

"Unnie.."

"Now please leave me alone."

"Dinner's gonna be ready soon, so let's go eo?"

"No, I'm not hungry."

"I'm not going to move here then."

"Se Yi!"

I looked at her intensely and stared at her. "Are you really gonna keep this up Yinnie?"

"Yeah, now let's go eo?" She glares at me and sighs in defeat. 

"Fine." She stands up from her seat and I opened the door for her. We headed downstairs and saw everyone getting ready for dinner.

"Did you persuade her?" Sung Gyu oppa asks. 

"I think so?" I replied and walked to the kitchen and helped setting up the table. Lay oppa looks at me and I exactly know what that meant but I'm not ready to reply yet, I might not have persuaded her a hundred percent. We all sat at the table but Unnie sat beside me STILL avoiding Lay oppa. I guess she was really hurt when she heard him tell her that he's not gonna propose. I will if I do to, but luckily, I didn't.

Dinner was too quiet because whenever Unnie's mad, everyone can sense her black aura. I'm guessing that Eunhee sees it too. After eating, she heads back to her room leaving us all dumbfounded. We all look at each other and sighed.

"This is gonna be a hard one." Mom said breaking the silence.

"Why the hell did you even tell her that you're not gonna propose you punk?!" Yoojun appa said. 

"I can't get caught.." He replied.

"Now you're ruined." Sung Gyu oppa said.

I didn't say anything because I know that Lay Oppa's hurt too. I just know it knowing him after all of these years. "Oppa, we have to talk." I speak up and all eyes are on me. I ignored them and walked out to the front door. Oppa followed me and I stared at him.

"Sorry.." He said.

"I'm not mad at you." He looks at me with doubt on his face and I chuckled. "I'm not really. I know how you both feel at this state."

He sighs and ruffles his hair. "I don't know what to do Se Yi... I'm going crazy really! I don't want to loose her."

"Just do what you always do, forget about the plan that we made."

"W..What? How can I do it without a plan?"

"You can, just trust yourself."

"Are.. Are you sure?" I nod and smiled. I walked closer and hugged him. 

"I know you love my sister. Just follow your heart and tell her how you feel then give the ring to her." 

He sighs and takes out the ring from his pocket. "Well, here goes nothing."

"That's the Yixing that I know." I smiled and watch him go back inside.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Jinhee

I scoff and stared at the door. I can't believe that he really won't go after me. He really doesn't have any plans on marrying me does he? I groaned in frustration until I heard a knock from my door. I opened it and it's him. I looked at him and don't say anything.

"What are you doing?"

"Can we talk?"

"I have nothing to say."

"Well I do." He said then steps inside my room. I scoff and looked back at him. How dare he step inside my room.

"What do you think you're doing Oppa?"

"Look, I'm sorry Jinhee. I really am.."

"Are you now apologizing because you really don't have plans on marrying me?!"

"No it's not that! Believe me it's not that! I've been holding on to this for two months already and I don't have any idea on how to do it so I don't! I wanted to do it like how Sung Gyu did it to Se Yi but because I'm an idiot I've been holding on to it! Believe me that I have tried to do it for how many times, but I failed! And earlier, I ASKED se Yi and Gyu for help but I messed up again! I want you to be the happiest girl when I do it but I can't okay?!!!!" He stopped and catches his breath. What did he just say?

"W..What did you just say? W..What are.. You’re holding on for two months?"

"Ugh!!" He ruffles his hair in frustration and grabbed the guitar in my room. He sat at my bed and looks at me. "This may sound lame but remember to listen to every word that I'll say get it?"

"What?"

He sighs and started playing the guitar. My heart's melting. He never fails to make my heart beat whenever he plays the guitar. I look at him and listen to every word that he will say.

(Propose Song by 4Men)

oneu-reul wiihaeseo na han-chameul gidaryeot-jyo (I waited for such a long time for today)
keudae naekkeo dwehgil tto somang-ha-go baraet-jyo (I hoped that you would be mine)
jeongshikeuro peureopojeureul hal-kka (Should I officially propose)                                          
anim saengilnal kkamchag patireul hal-kka (Or throw a surprise birthday Party?)                        
na dugeundugeun seolledeon geunari oneu-rijyo (the rub dub rub dub, heart pounding day is today)

keudae-neun naye lovely girl (You are my lovely girl)                                                                        
keudae-neun naye pretty girl (You are my Pretty girl)
keudae-neun naye yeongwonhan namani cheonsa (You are my eternal angel)                      
nareul badaju-llaeyo (will you accept me?)                                                                                                                
keudae-neun naye lovely girl (You are my lovely girl)                                                                        
keudae-neun naye pretty girl (You are my Pretty girl)
nae nuneul bwahyo (Look at my eyes)
daedabhal su i-nnayo keudae (Can you answer Me?)
na cheong-honhaneun geoyeyo (I am Proposing to you)


Tears started to crept to my eyes. He's proposing to me right now. I smile and don't speak. Instead, I close my eyes and let his words sink in me.

yeppeun gapereul billyeobol-kka (Should I rent put a pretty cafe)
anim shicheong ap manheun saramdeurapeseo (or do it in front of many people at City Hall?)
-ggoteul jul-kka panjireul nae-mil-kka (Should I give you flower or hold out a ring?)
kominhadeon nayeot-jyo (I was thinking)

keudae-neun naye lovely girl (You are my lovely girl)                                                                        
keudae-neun naye pretty girl (You are my Pretty girl)
keudae-neun naye yeongwonhan namani cheonsa (You are my eternal angel)                      
nareul badaju-llaeyo (will you accept me?)                                                                                                                
keudae-neun naye lovely girl (You are my lovely girl)                                                                        
keudae-neun naye pretty girl (You are my Pretty girl)
nae nuneul bwahyo (Look at my eyes)
daedabhal su i-nnayo keudae (Can you answer Me?)
na cheong-honhaneun geoyeyo (I am Proposing to you)

salda jichyeo himdeu-reodo (Even if life tires you)
tto nae-ga jikeutjikeuthae jinda-gohaedo (Even if you get sick of me)
keudae-ga anajwoyo (please hug me)
mianha-go tto komawoyo keudae nae yeopeseo (I'm sorry and I thank you for holding my hand next to me)
ireohke sonjabajwoseo nal wiiro haejwoseo(for comforting me)

keudae-neun naye lovely girl (You are my lovely girl)
keudae-neun naye pretty girl (You are my pretty girl)
keudae-neun naye yeongwonhan namani cheonsa (You are my eternal angel)
nareul badaju-llaeyo (will you accept me?)

keudae-neun naye lovely girl (You are my lovely girl)
keudae-neun naye pretty girl (You are my pretty girl)
nae nuneul bwahyo (Look at my eyes)
daedabhal su i-nnayo keudae (Can you answer me?)
nareul badaju-llaeyo (I am proposing to you)

keudae-neun naye lovely girl (You are my lovely girl)
keudae-neun naye pretty girl (You are my pretty girl)
keudae-neun naye yeongwonhan namani cheonsa (You are my eternal angel)
nareul badaju-llaeyo (will you accept Me?)

keudae-neun naye lovely girl (You are my lovely girl)
keudae-neun naye pretty girl (You are my pretty girl)
nae nuneul bwahyo daedabhal su i-nnayo keudae (Can you answer Me?)
na cheong-honhaneun geoyeyo (I am Proposing to you)
na cheong-honhaneun geoyeyo (I am Proposing to you)


He places the guitar down and covers his face that's blushing right now. I smile and wipe my tears away. I held his hand but he won't budge. "I'm so embarrassed right now." He muttered.

I chuckled and slowly remove his hands away. I make him look at me and smile. "Where is it?"

"What 'it'?" He asks. I hold out my hand and he looks at it. "Ah! Right!"

He fishes out a little box inside his jacket and opens it. He pulls out the ring inside it and looks at me before he places it on my finger. "Shin Jinhee, what's your answer?"

His question makes my heart flutter right now. I smile and nod. "Yes, I'll marry you."

He smiles. He stood up and kisses me. "That was the lamest thing I ever done in my life."

I laugh and shake my head no. "Nope, for me it's the best thing you've done in your life."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

We all sat at the living room while we wait for something to happen. After a while, Unnie comes down the stairs and walks to the kitchen. Did he fail?! I ran to her and held her arm making her face me.

"Unnie, did something happen?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"'Yeah'? That's it?"

She grins and holds out her finger and I saw the ring in it. "AHHHH!!!" I screamed and she laughs.

"What happened?!!" Sung Gyu oppa rushed to the kitchen and asked. 

"OPPA! UNNIE'S GETTING MARRIED!!" I exclaimed. Mom and the others smiles in happiness. Lay Oppa followed and smiles at me. "OPAA I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!"

He smiled back at me. "Thanks, I could've done it without your help."

"How did he propose unnie? Tell me!!" I asked unnie. She smiles and laughs. 

"Ask him."

"Oppa?"

He looks down and flushed. "Guitar. You told me to do it my way."

I smiled and hugged them both. "Oh my god I'm so happy for you!!"

Sung Gyu oppa laughs. "You make it sound like you're the one getting married angel. I'm reminding you, you're already married to me."

"I know. I will never forget that." I smiled back.

"Oh god, here they go again. Stop please." Unnie said and we all laughed. 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

7 months later...

Se Yi.

Months have passed and Unnie will be married in just a few hours. We arrived back from Paris and Unnie and I headed to Eunjung Omma's grave. I placed the flowers down and stand back up.

"Mom, Se Yi's back and I'm getting married later."

"You're watching us right Mom? I want to thank you for everything. And here, I brought my book." I placed the book besides the books that she did and smiled. "I finally did it Mom. I made a book just like you did. You'll read it right? I already opened it for you." I chuckled. "We learned many things from you Mom. Even though you hid that you're sick to us, Unnie and I realize that you did it for us. I know that you don't want to see us crying right?"

"Yeah. Mom I want to let you know that I'm very proud of you. You raised both of us for Se Mi omma knowing that Doohyun appa will not like it. We really appreciate it Mom. You've been through so much because of us. We may not know the pain that you have endured because your sick, but we know the love that you have us as our Mom. Especially to Se Yi, thank you for not letting us be alone Mom. We love you very much."

I smiled and wipe away my tears. I know that Mom won't like it. "Let's go?" I nod and we make our way back to our house for Unnie's preparation. I went to the bathroom and gave myself a nice bath and dress myself up afterwards. I fixed Eunhee's hair and smiled. "Mommy? Why are you crying?"

"Nothing, something just got into Mommy's eyes." I said and wipe my tears off. Looking at Eunhee makes me see the old me back then. If Eunjung omma's still here, will she be happy to see Eunhee too? She will right? You're proud of me right Mom? "There." I said after fixing her hair. "My Eunhee is the prettiest girl right now."

She smiles and kisses me on my cheek. "Mommy, you're the prettiest Mom in the world right now too."

"I agree." Sung Gyu oppa added leaning at the door frame. He smiles and approaches us. 

"Oppa."

"You're crying again." He said wiping the tears in my eyes. "Stop crying okay? Eunjung-ssi won't like it. She's seeing you right now."

I nod. "Okay I won't. Is unnie ready?" 

"Yeah, she's waiting for you at her room."

"I'll be back." I said and headed to Unnie's room. I open the door and she looks so beautiful right now. Mom looks at me and stretches out her hand and I walk to her. 

"Your sister's so pretty right?" She said.

"Yeah." I said then smiled. Mom sat at Unnie's bed and pats the space next to hers. 

"Sit down you two." And we did. Unnie sat at her right side while I'm on her left side. "I'm so happy that I gave birth to the two of you." She said the holds out our hands."I know that you love Eunjung Unnie more than you both love me. But I'm still proud of you two."

"Mom!" We both said in unison. 

"That's not true Mom! We love you both fairly!" I said.

"Yeah, it's just that we missed her that's why."

She smiles and starts to cry. "Mom.." 

"If what you say just now is true, I want to thank you. I really thank you. I thought that you already loved Unnie more than You both loved ,e, that is why I have been trying really hard to play the role of a mother to both of you. You don't know how happy I am the moment I saw you both again. The moment that I gave birth to you Jinhee, I was really happy. You too Se Yi. I promised myself that I will witness all of your firsts. But because of my health, I can't. I don't want both of you to see me in pain which is why I gave you both to Eunjung Unnie. I gave you both to her because I only want you both to experience love and happiness. I always pray that you both will find someone who will treat you and love you so much amd God granted me my wish. I'm thankful for Him giving Sung Gyu and Lay to the both of you. And I'm thankful because she raised my two girls prettily and well-mannered. No matter what happens you two, just know that I'm really happy for you."

I cried and hugged Mom. "Mom, I didn't know how hard it is for you until now. I truly loved you both. I never regretted having two mothers and fathers in my life. I'm truthfully thankful to God giving you all to me. I know that for others, we may not be the perfect family. But trust me, personally I do. Unnie, you've been the perfect sister to me. I know that you guys have been sharing the same pain as I do back then and you don't know how thankful I am."

Unnie cried and hugs me. "You idiot, of course we'll be always be there for you!" I chuckled and wipe her tears away. "You're our one and only treasure Se Yi don't you forget that."

I nod and smiled. "Jinhee! You have to get to the church now! We'll be late!" Dad shouted from downstairs.

"We'll be there!"

We headed downstairs and we helped unnie get to the car because of her gown. Mom was about to close the door when Unnie holds it back. "Mom, just know that this past years with you were the best years of my life." She said then shuts the door close.

Mom smiled and looks at me. "It's the same for me too Mom, so don't you ever think that we have already forgotten you." She nods and wipes away her tears.

"Let's go?" I nod and we headed to the car.

--

As I watch unnie walks from the aisle with Dad holding her hand, I finally realized what Mom said to us earlier. The reason why she gave us to Eunjung omma. She really wants us to be happy with our lives and live everyday as it was our last day. Sung Gyu oppa holds my hand and looks at me. "You're not going to cry right? Tell me your not going to cry."

I chuckled. "I'm not." 

I continue to watch Unnie as the wedding goes on. She's the prettiest girl in the world for me right now and I hope that she'll be happy with her life. I know being happy is not that easy because you have to experience so many things before claiming it. I smile as they say their final vows and kissed each other. The crowd gives them their applause and I do too. She looks at ,e and mouthed 'thank you' and nod and mouthed 'you're welcome'. We headed out from the church and Unnie throws his bouquet which Hyeri manage to catch.

"Guess your the next bride?" I whispered and she laughs.

"I guess I am." She said and I noticed that Myungsoo's looking at her smiling. 

The wedding ends and we all headed to the reception. I can see how happy Unnie is right now. I stood  up and headed outside to get myself some fresh air. I smiled as I look at the stars shining from the sky. "What are you doing here alone?"

"Oh, Sung Gyu oppa." He approaches me and places a shawl on me. "Thanks."

He smiles. "She's very happy huh?"

"Yeah, and I am for her too."

"Really? But why am I seeing an emotional face right now?"

I smiled. "You know oppa? I think I finally realized why Mom gave us away back then."

"Really? Why?"

"Because she wants us to only experience happiness. She gave us away for us to not see her being in pain."

"But we can't allow that right? All of us will experience pain no matter how we run away from it."

"Yeah, but they still both tried their best for us not to experience it. They let me have Eunhee and you." I smiled. "They made me feel happy with my life which is what every parents wants for their children to feel. They made overcome my fears and achieve all of my dreams. And when it come to love, they made me have you. They made me feel that Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet will be the last Romeo and Juliet."

He smiles and hugs me. "Last Romeo and Juliet huh? I like that."


End! Huhu TT.TT Do you guys like it? I didn't like my ending much though HAHA =)) Anyways, thank you all for reading this until the end really! And of all your comments! Thank you really!! Especially to LiutheSONE hihi ^^ I hope you guys will read my other stories too ^^ Until next time guys!!