Chapter 27

Last Romeo and Juliet

Chapter 27


"Wha- you're leaving?! Ah noona!!" Kang Joon exclaimed.

"Hey, don't act like a kid. I'm going back. I'll just have to something for our business okay?" Yeojin replied.

"Yeah, and you're going to leave me too huh? Well thank you very much."

"Kang Joon-ah," she held her brother's shoulder an smiled. "She didn't leave you on purpose okay? She has a reason. You just have to wait and I'm not leaving you. Why would I leave my little bro behind? You're the only one I have left and I'm doing this for our sake okay? So stop whining and get a hold of yourself. You're already an adult."

"Tch. Whatever. Leave if you want to." he said and left the room.

Yeojin sighs and shook her head. "I can't tell you the real reason why she left Kang Joon. I'm sorry."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Se Yi watches Sung Gyu as his review for their final exam. This is also the last time that she'll be seeing him for this week.

"Don't stare." Her eyes widen in surprise.

*He knows? So embarrassing..* she cleared and looks back at her notes. "Sorry.."

"Hey," he held her hand and smiled. "Don't feel bad. You're making me want not to leave."

"Don-"

"I know. I have to." she smiled.

"Aigoo, our couple is saying their last goodbyes huh?" Woohyun sat beside Se Yi.

"Woohyun!" Se Yi exclaims.

"Aigoo Se Yi, you really have to say goodbye to this guy. The girls there are really pretty and y!"

"T..They do?" she asks and looks at herself. She compares herself to them. Well, Western girls are really pretty. They're tall, pretty and y to begin with. They're a total match with Sung Gyu's ideal type. What match would she have if ever he finds someone better than her?

"Y..Yah Nam Woohyun what are you trying to say huh?!" Sung Gyu said.

"Woohyun-ah, a..are they really pretty?"

"Well yes. My cousin lives there and he tells me that they are really attractive. Aigoo~ I envy you hyung.. You get a chance to look at those pretty girls." he grins. "Don't worry. I'll look after your angel while you're gone!"

"Shut up." Sung Gyu glared at Woohyun. He stood up and grabbed Se Yi's things placing them on her bag. "Let's go."

"Yah, hyung! Ish. I'm just joking!"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sung Gyu

Se Yi and I walked to our classroom in silent. This is making me nervous. She doesn't talk even a single word. Aish that Woohyun really I'm going to kill that guy!

"H..Hey. Se Yi umm.. I.."

"Oppa, are they really better than me?"

I knew it. "H..Huh?"

"Like what Woohyun said. I'm not tall, they are and I'm not-"

"Hey." She stops and looks at me. "Are you thinking that I might date another girl?"

"Well.. Yeah..." She said.

I chuckled. She's so cute. "Se Yi, I don't care if I see some other girl that is tall, pretty or something. I don't need another girl but you. You're too perfect than they are for me so don't you think about that okay? I will never love another girl but you angel. You're my one and only."

She smiled. "Thank you."

"You're welcome angel." I hugged her and then kissed her forehead, then her cheeks. "I love you."

"I love you too oppa. Forever."

"Mm. Forever." I said then kissed her. This girl is a keeper.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Jinhee

I groan as I opened the door to our house and sighed as I remove my shoes.

"I'm back.." I said walking to the kitchen.

"Oh you're here? You don't seem well." I sighed and kissed Mom on her cheeks.

"I'm tired. Our final exams are mind blowing.." she chuckled and hands me a cup of hot chocolate.

"Then drink this. Don't worry honey, all of your hard work will pay off in the near future." I smiled. She always knows what to say.

"Where's Se Yi?"

"Oh, she's helping Myung and Gyu to pack. Your Dad's going to pick her up later."

"Oh right, I forgot. They will be leaving tomorrow huh?"

"Yeah. I'm sure it's hard for Se Yi."

"But she's the one who pushed them to go. It's for Myung's sake." Mom smiled and nodded. I felt my phone vibrated and looked at it as I drink my choco down.

From: Lay oppa
5:23 PM 10/7/14

Where are you? Are you home? I'm at your room.

I choked as I look at the text. He's where?! I close my eyes. Maybe I'm just stressed right? I'm starting to see things. I open them and looked at my phone again. Goodness it's real.

"Oh my gosh."

"What's wrong honey?"

"N..Nothing!"

I took my cup with me and bag then ran upstairs. "Be careful honey! You'll trip!" Mom said.

"Okay!"

I opened the door to my room and gasp. "Oh? You're back?"

"Oh my god. He's really here." oppa chuckled and took my bag together with the cup, placing them on my desk while I watch him do so.

"Hey, you're like an idiot right now."

"W..What are you doing here?"

"Oh that? I brought you these.  I saw them at the supermarket so I brought some." he said while handing me the plastic of ice popsicles. "So, are you really going to work with Chanyeol? I mean, I can help you in your project."

Oh this again. It's getting irritating. He's been saying this for the nth time since I've been friends with Chanyeol. Oh yeah, Park Chanyeol is my new classmate in my course and he's really good in class not to mention in playing the guitar. I didn't expect that there will be someone that I'll find better in playing the guitar rather than Lay oppa.

"Yeah, I'm working with him. And please stop asking. You've been doing that for the nth time." I said then opened a popsicle. "Want some?" I offered him one since it's unethical to eat in front of someone when he's not eating. He took it and sighs.

"I can really help you Jinhee. You don't have to work with him. I'm good at choosing colors!"

"What do you know about clothes? You're a music major." he frowned.

"Aish! Just don't work with him!"

"Why? I mean he's kind, a gentleman and he's tall. Oh! He's handsome too-"

"That's why I don't want you to work with him!"

"Huh? What's wrong with him being kind, a gentleman, tall and being handsome? I mean he's perfect to begin with."

"Hey hey! Look at you! Do you even like him?!"

I stopped for a moment and think. "I don't think so. Not yet."

"What 'not yet'?!"

I chuckled. "Oh my my, are you being jealous?"

"M..Me?! Oh hell no! Why would I be?!"

"Then why don't you want me to work with him?"

"J..Just because! Aigoo! It's so hot in here. I'm going back now! Bye!" he said and I watch him go across Se Yi's room and climbed off the window. I chuckled and shook my head. He's so cute when he's losing his coolness.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Se Yi

I placed my towel on my hair and started drying it. I think I spent too much time in the bathroom to be able to prevent myself from crying but it didn't work. I don't want Sung Gyu oppa to leave but at the same time I wanted to. Crazy right? I sigh as I watch my reflection on the mirror. My eyes are swollen goodness.

"Oh my Se Yi, you look terrible." I sigh. "Let's just dry the hair and sleep. Don't think of anything else.."

I bit my lower lip. Tears are slowly running through my cheeks and I shut my eyes closed. I don't want to see myself crying. "Hey."

I flinched and gasped. I stood up and saw Sung Gyu oppa on my balcony door. I hate the fact that he discovered another way to get into our house personally.

"Oppa."

"You're crying." I didn't reply and just wiped my tears away. "Stop okay? It's hard to look at you like this."

"No one told you to go here and look at me." I snapped. What did I just say. "Oh, I.. I'm sor-"

My eyes widen as he cuts me off with a kiss. I lose grip of the brush that I'm holding. He gently lay me down on my bed and pulled out. He's crying. We're both crying oh my goodness.

"Oppa.."

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Please don't hate me Se Yi.. I couldn't help myself.. I want to be with you.." I reached out and caressed his cheeks and pulled him to a hug. He fell on top of me and hugs me back. "I'm restraining myself right now." he said and I chuckled.

"You should be. You're not invited here. If someone sees you, you're dead." I heard him laugh and nod.

"Don't worry. I'll save it until I come back."

"Hey." He laughs.

"I know. It's just a joke Se Yi." I smiled. He sat up and took the blower from my desk. "Now sit up. I'm going to dry your hair or you'll get sick."

I sat up and nodded. "You're the one who lay me down on my bed."

"Well I can't help it." I chuckled. He turned the blower on and starts brushing my hair. "Your hair is longer than I first saw you."

"Mm. I still haven't cut it."

"Well I like your hair long."

"Thank you." He smiled. "You're weird when you cry."

He laughs. "Only you can make me cry."

"Mm. I know."

"When I come back I'm going to curl your hair so don't ever cut it." I giggled.

"You're freaking me out oppa. Are you really a man?" he grins and whispered to my ear.

"Yes I am. Want me to prove it?"

"Oh yeah?" I laughed.

"Yeah." he smirked and placed the hair dryer down. "I can really prove  it to you."

My eyes widen as he leans closer and but I moved back. "Oh? Why are you running away angel?"

"Y..You! W..what are you thinking?" he smiled and kisses on my cheek.

"That." he said and lay down on my bed pulling the covers on him. "Don't tell me you're thinking of erted thoughts?"

I flushed. "I..I'm not!"

He chuckles. "Alright now get in here. I'm sleepy angel." he said cutely.

I lay down next to him and he wrapped his arms towards me. It feels good being hugged by him. I'm going to miss his warmth. "Are you thinking of sleeping in here? You're going to be scold in the morning."

"Don't worry. It will be worth it." he replied and I smiled. I lay down on his chest and closed my eyes. I’m gonna miss his scent, his voice, all of him. "I love you." he said.

I didn't reply and pretended to be asleep because if I do, I'll just cry.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

It's already 12:15 in the afternoon and we're all saying our farewells. "Myung, take care. You have to get better okay?. I'll miss you." I said and patted his head.

"That's what should be telling you. Be careful. And I'll miss you too. I feel bad for taking hyung away from you. I'm sorry."

I smiled. "No, it's alright. You need him there more than me. You should take care of yourself okay?"

He nodded. "I will."

"Se Yi-ah, I'll miss you.. If only I could stay here-" Sungyeol said.

"Oh no you won't. She's mine already Lee Sungyeol." Sungyeol gasped.

"Oh my, Did you both do it already?" he asks.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Did what already?" I asked.

"You know, Se-"

"YAH SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" oppa said and covered his mouth. I chuckled and patted Sungyeol's arm.

"You should go now oppa. Mom and the others are waiting for me outside."

He smiled faintly. "Okay." he said and pulled me closer. "But just give me 5 more minutes okay? I promise this will be the last."

"We'll be leaving first then.." Myungsoo said. "Goodbye SeYi."

I smiled and nodded. "Mm. Goodbye you two. Take care."

They both left and Oppa pulled me close to him. "This is the worst 5 minutes of my life."

"Mine too." silence creeps to the atmosphere as we spend our last remaining minutes together.

"Angel? You there?"

"Yeah."

"Since when did we become awkward?" I laughed and looked at him.

"Silly oppa." he smiles and kisses me. I wrap my arms on his waist and kissed him back. "I love you."

"I love you too angel."

"Goodbye.."

"Don't say that. We're never going to say our farewells with each other."

"Okay.. Then, see you again?"

"That's better." he kisses me for the last time. I let go of his hand and stepped back. He looks at me painfully and I smiled as tears flow from my eyes. He tries to step close but I stepped back.

"No. You have to go oppa. Go now."

"But you're-"

I chuckled. "I'm fine. It's normal for me to cry since you're leaving.. Now go."

He bit his lower lip and sighs. He looks at me for a while and grabbed his luggage. "Okay then. See you."

"Mm. See you." I said then wipe my tears away.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I replied.

"Forever."

"Mm. Forever."

"I'll count oppa. When I count to three, we'll both turn our backs okay? No more turning back."

"Mm." he replied.

"1, 2," I stepped back and clenched my fist as I take my last glance to him. I cherished every second that I have left before he leaves. "3."

We both turn our backs and I walk back to the exit. Tears started to flow again and I don't bother wiping them since new once will replace them anyways. I sigh and started to run towards the exit. When I approached it, I saw unnie and the others waiting for me.

"Se Yi." Mom smiled.

I ran to her and hugged her. I cried as much as I can and hugged her tightly. "It's okay honey."

"Mom... It hurts.." she kissed my cheeks and nodded.

"I know honey. He'll be back soon don't worry."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I threw myself on my bed. I'm tired of crying. I held the necklace that he gave me and sighed. My phone rang so I reached for it and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello Se Yi."

"Oh, it's you." I forgot. I still have some bussiness to take care of. "Don't worry, I'll see you later."

"That's my girl."

"I'm not your daughter anymore so don't spit things like that."

"Wow, you've grown huh? Well then I'll see you later."

We both hang up. I saw a text message. It's from Sung Gyu oppa.

From: Sung Gyu oppa
12:52 PM 10/9/14

The plane is about to leave. I'll miss you angel.

I smiled and texted him back.

To: Sung Gyu oppa
12:53 PM 10/9/14

Be careful. I'll miss you too oppa. Till we see each other.

From: Sung Gyu oppa
12:55 PM 10/9/14

Okay. I love you so much. Do me a favor and PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. Till we see each other again.

I chuckle at his message.

To: Sung Gyu oppa

Don't worry, will do. Geez just trust me. =3= I love you too! :*

From: Sung Gyu oppa
1:00 PM 10/9/14

I doubt so I asked Woohyun to look after you. I love you!

I smile. I didn't reply because we won't stop texting each other again. "I'm sorry oppa." I muttered then headed out. I'll put an end to this.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Jinhee

I yawned and stretched out. "Stupid sun." I cursed then headed out. I walked downstairs and heard Mom crying so I hurriedly went to the kitchen. They are seating at the dining table with Dad holding her in his arms. A police officer is seating across them. What the hell happening?

"Mom? Dad? What's wrong?" they looked at me surprised. Mom approached me and hugs me. "Mom? Where's Se Yi?"

I asked and she burst into tears. "Jinhee.. They think that Se Yi's dead."


Hello guys! Sembreak for me!! hahah sorry I'm just too happy because I get to have abreak from school for a while! And that means~ more updaateee!! hahaha!! I hope you enjoyed this one! I love you all and thanks for the new subsribers! Don't forget to leave your comments ;) Keep safe everyone!!

- ninakim0428_inspirit <3 <3