Chapter 33

Last Romeo and Juliet

Back 3.


"Sung Gyu-ssi!!" Yuan called and approached Sung Gyu.

"Lively aren't we?" she chuckled. "Shall we?"

"Mm!" she nods and they both walked to the parking lot. "So, which one's yours?"

He smiled. "Guess."

"Hmm.." she walks around the parking lot and scans all of the cars. "That one?" she pointed at the car.

"Nope." he pressed the button on his remote and the car across them opened. Yuan's jaw dropped seeing the car.

"Whoa. This is unexpected." Sung Gyu chuckled and opens the door. *Same old reaction angel.*

"Get in."

"Oh, I will." she went in and smiled. He shakes his head and get into the driver's seat. He starts the engine and placed his seatbelt on. He was about to start driving when he noticed that Yuan still haven't put on her seatbelt.

"Is my car really that amazing?" he asks.

"Well ye-" her eyes widen when he leans forward. "W..What are you doing?" he laughs and grabs her seatbelt then puts it on for her.

"Seatbelt." he said and leans back. Yuan flushes and clears . "What are you getting nervous for?" he teased.

"N..Nothing." she replied then looks away. *Why am I like this?* she thought and played with her fingers. Sung Gyu noticed her habit and smiled. *I've missed that.* he thought. "Do you like to write? How long have you been writing?"she asks.

"Whoa there. Too eager to know me?" Yuan smiled.

"Can I tell you something?" she asks.

"Sure."

"Ever since I've get to be friends with you, I want to know more about you. So do me a favor and answer my questions." Sung Gyu laughed.

"Okay then," he stopped to think. "Hmmm.. Let's see. Yes I love to write and I've been writing since I was 12. I write about the things that make me happy. I have a younger brother. His name is Myungsoo. I love my grandma very much, I love books ever since I was small, I'm possessive and I'm obsessed with this one girl that I'm truly and deeply in love with."

Yuan grinned. "Ooooh~ Interesting. So can you let me ask you more questions?"

"Nope." her jaw dropped.

"But why?"

"I'll just take one personal question for a day."

She frowned. "Okay.." he smiled. *I'm sorry angel. But I think if you know more, you'll be hurt and that's the least thing that I wanted you to feel.*

The trip went on and they have arrived at their destination. "I think this is it." Sung Gyu said. Yuan grabbed her phone and glanced at the address. "I think so too. Do you think he's here?"

"He should be. We came all the way here." they both left the car and knocked at the door. A woman answered it and greeted them. "Yes?" she asks.

"Umm, hello. We're looking for Cha Seulgi-ssi. We're the ones from KSB." Yuan said.

"Oh! Mr. Cha did say that you'll be coming, but I'm afraid that he's not here. He'll be back until tomorrow."

"W..What?" they both said in unison. Yuan looked at Sung Gyu as he rubs his temples.

"You can come back by tomorrow. I'm really sorry."

"You don't understand! We-" "It's okay. We understand. Things like this happen. We'll come back tomorrow then." Yuan smiled.

"Thank you very much." the woman said then closed the door.

"Why the hell did you do that? We've wasted 5 long hours and he's not here!!"

"Well it can't be helped."

"Park Yuan-" Yuan held his cheeks and smiled.

"You've got to relax. I'm sure there's somewhere that we can stay in here." Sung Gyu flushed. He clears his throat and went back to the car. "Get in." Yuan chuckled and went in.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sung Gyu.

We both arrived at the hotel near the house of that freaking Cha Seulgi. But then again, thanks to him, I've got time to spend with Se Yi. God I want to hold her so bad. I miss her even though she's right in front of me. But I can't. I have to protect her. I can't let her experience pain again.

"Whoa, two rooms in one huh?" she said.

"That'll be convenient." she eyed me weirdly. "No! I don't mean it like that! I just-" she stops and laughs.

"Why the hell are you laughing?"

"Haha! You should've seen the look on your face right now! You're really nervous!"

I cleared my throat and took her bag from her then place our bags to each room. She smiles and looks at me. "What?"

"Nothing." she continues smiling and god it kills me. I want to grab her and kiss her but I'm trying so hard to resist it. It's a wrong move to be in a two rooms/one room with her. "Sung Gyu-ssi, I'm hungry. Can we eat?"

I smiled. I walked to her and ruffled her hair. "Sure we can."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Yuan.

We both went to the nearest convenience store and bought ourselves something to eat, ramen, soft drinks and a bottle of soju. Well I said that I wanted to try it since I haven't tasted one so Sung Gyu-ssi bought a bottle. We returned back to our room and cooked the ramen. Sung Gyu-ssi that he'll do it and I watch him do so. I don't know why but I'm happy seeing him do so. I'm happy when I'm with him which is strange. It's impossible that I like him already because it's just been a while since I met him.

But wait.

What the hell is with my like him already? Am I insane or what?

"What are you spacing out for?" he asks placing the ramen in front of me. I cleared my throat and grabbed my chopsticks.

"Nothing." he chuckles and shakes his head. He opens the soju and poured a little on my cup. I grabbed it and stared at it. It was LITERALLY little. I looked at him and stare.

"What?"

"Will I be able to taste this?"

"Yup." he replied and poured himself some.

"Oh great. So this is my share and the rest is yours?" he laughs.

"I don't want you to be drunk."

"Oh don't worry. I won't get drunk with my share."

He laughs again and poured more on my cup. "I'm warning you. Once you've get to taste it, you won't be able to resist it."

I laugh and shook my head. I drank it all in one go and he's eyes widen. "Correct me if I'm wrong but, this doesn't look like it's the first time that you've drink a soju."

"Wrong~" I sang. Did I just sing? "It is my first and this will be my second." I pour another on my cup and drink it.

"Yah! I told you no more!" he stole the bottle from me and I laugh. "You're such a killjoy. I just want to taste."

"Well you've tasted enough. Now continue eating." I frowned and continued to eat my ramen.

"Se Yi," he stops eating and looks at me surprised. "Who is she?"

He looks at me differently and then continued eating not answering my question. I continue to stare at him wondering why the hell is he avoiding my question? I let out a hiccup and I shake the feeling off. "Sh*t Yuan. You're drunk."

"I am not."

"Yes you are. You almost drank half of the bottle and it's your first."

"I amm nott!" I repeated then let out another hiccup. "Oh god. Let's get you to your room. You have enough."

"No." I shove him off and I don't know what the hell's wrong with me but I am crying. I wanted to know who Se Yi is so badly that he loves her so much and it's hurting me.

Hurting me?

Yuan what the hell?

"Who's Se Yi? I have to know about that freaking girl!"

"DON'T YOU DARE CUSS ON HER!" He shouted and I flinched.

"Sung Gyu-ssi.."

He groans and ruffled his hair in frustration. "I..I'm sorry Yuan I.. I just..." he sighs in defeat. "Just go to your room and sleep."

"But-"

"Please Yuan."

I bit my lip forcing myself not to cry right now. I walked to the room and closed the door. I shut my eyes closed and hugged my knees in pain. I hate this.. Why did I even do that?

Sung Gyu.

I sigh and sat back to the floor. I groaned in frustration. I should've done that to her. She doesn't even know who she is. I'm such a jerk. I grabbed the soju bottle and drank the remaining soju inside.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Yuan.

I opened my eyes as I felt the sunlight hit my eyes. I slept. I can't believe I slept on the floor. I sigh and went out of the room.

"Sung Gyu-ssi.." I muttered seeing him fell asleep at the table. He drank last night oh my goodness. I walked over to the table and began cleaning it. I sigh and look at his face. I smiled. He's so peaceful when he sleeps.

Se Yi.. I miss you..” he mutters as he sleeps and cries.

Tears started to flow from me and I don’t even know why. I hate how my heart reacts to him whenever I hear him say Se Yi-ssi’s name. I hate it.. I don’t even have a right to hate him because we don’t have that something between us. I don’t understand myself.

“Is she that important to you?” I whisper and wipe his tears away as I continue to cry. I get it why I’m crying. I like him.. I don’t why I liked him this fast but I like him. “I hate her..” I bit my lip to prevent myself from making any noise that will wake him up. I stood up and went back to the room. I heard my phone rang and I looked at it. It’s Kang Joon. I missed four calls from him. I think it’s time that I answer it.

“Yeah?..” I answered.

“Yuan! Goodness I’m so worried! Where are you? Why haven’t you come back yet?” His voice makes me cry even more so I did. Uggh Yuan, you’re such a cry baby. “Yuan? Are you crying? Hey..”

“Kang Joon-ah…” I cried even more. I hate it when he worries for me. I miss him. “I want to see you…”

“Okay, hang on.” He video called me and I smiled seeing his face. I touched his face on the screen and he smiles. “What’s wrong?”

I shook my head and wiped my tears. “I just feel horrible…”

“Hey, don’t cry. It hurts to see you cry when I’m not even there to hug you..”

“I’m sorry..”

“Don’t be.” He smiles. “When are you coming back? I miss you already.”

“Later.. We’ll just wait for Mr. Cha..”

“Okay then. Be careful.” I nodded.

“Kang Joon?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry..” he shakes his head no.

“No, I am sorry. I should’ve kissed you rashly.” I laughed. “Why the hell are you laughing?”

“Don’t say it so casually.”

“Why? Are you embarrassed that I kissed you?”

“Yah,” he laughs.

“I get it I’ll stop.” I smiled.

“See you later.”

“Mm. Can’t wait to see you again Park Yuan.” He said then we both hang up.

Sung Gyu.

My heart aches as I heard their conversation. They talk like we do when Se Yi remembers me and I hate it. I hate it that I don’t have anyone to blame on a situation like this. She doesn’t even remember that she knows me. I hate that I hate no one. I wipe my tears and headed to the room and gave myself a bath. Afterwards, I changed and headed outside after reading the message that Mr. Cha already have returned and we can now fetch him. I headed out and saw Se Yi open her door. She’s also surprised to see me, well the feeling’s mutual. I cleared my throat and looked at her, restraining myself not to pull her close and kiss her.

“Uh.. Mr. Cha said that he’s back.” I said.

“Okay.” She said shortly. “We should get going.”

“Uh, yeah.” I replied and we both headed out.

I loaded our bags at the back and shut the trunk close. I sigh and opened the door then sat on the driver’s seat. Se Yi didn’t look and was looking outside. I don’t even know if she’s mad at me.

“Hey.” I said and she looks at me.

“What?”

“Are you mad at me?”

“Why do you say that? Do you think you’ve done something wrong?”

Whoa. Sharp words angel.

“Why are you like this?”

“Like what Sung Gyu-ssi?”

“Park Yuan-“

“Let’s go. Mr. Cha must’ve been waiting.”

I sigh in frustration and just started driving. I already know where this is going. I hate it when she knows how to shut me up even though she doesn’t even remember how.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Yuan.

After the trip, we’ve arrived back to the KSB building. We assisted Mr. Cha to where team leader is so that they both can talk about the upcoming project. That means, I have to work with Sung Gyu-ssi. I sigh and continue to walk behind them.

“Ah!” I muttered bumping behind Sung Gyu-ssi’s back. “Oh my god I’m so sorry!”

He turns and looks at me. “Can we talk?”

“Uh, sure.” I look at team Leader and Mr. Cha and they proceeded to the room.

“They said to wait.” He said.

“Oh. Okay..”

He walks pass through me and I followed him. He stopped and the stairs and looks at me. I cleared my throat and looked at him. My heart starts to beat so fast. Did I like him so much? Goodness.

“Tell me what you want to say. You can slap me if you want. I admit that I acted like a jerk last night. I… I just get so sensitive when it comes to her.”

I scoffed. It’s Se Yi again. Se Yi here Se Yi there. “You want me to be honest?”

“Yeah. That’s all that I want Yuan.”

“Then I will be.” I sigh. “I hate it when you talk about her.”

He looks at me for a second and laughed. “Why are you laughing?”

“No, hahaha!! It’s nothing.” He clears his throat and ruffles my hair. What’s with him really?!! “Then I won’t talk about her anymore if that’s what you like.”

“You’ll do that?”

“Yeah.” He smiled. Goodness, that smile. “I don’t want things to get bad between us so I won’t.”

Is it just me or did my heart just skipped a beat?

You’re such a player.” I said then left.

Sung Gyu.

I smiled as I watch her leave. She’s irritated that I’m talking about her. You’re really cute my angel that’s why I love you so much. I sigh and answered my phone.

“Yeah?”

“Hyung!”

“What the hell Myungsoo?!”

“Sorry hyung! But I’m here on your building and I JUST FREAKING SAW SE YI! SHE’S ALIVE HYUNG!”

 My eyes widen. “Did she see you?”

“Wait, why are you so calm? Wait wait wait! Did you already know?”

I sigh. “Stay right where you are. I’m going to you.”

I hang up and went downstairs. Se Yi can’t see him or else things won’t be good.