Chapter 23

Last Romeo and Juliet

Chapter 23


"Oh? Woo oppa!" Se Yi called.

"Oh Yinnie! Gyu hyung!" Dong Woo called and approach Sung Gyu and Se Yi. "So, how's the trip?"

"It was fun oppa!"

Dong Woo grinned. "I think you both enjoyed being together not the trip-Ah! Hyung!"

"Shut your mouth. You're spitting nonsense again." Se Yi chuckled.

"Oh that's right. Se Yi! Did you meet with your uncle?"

"Huh? Uncle?"

"Yeah! Wait you didn't?"

"No. My uncle's abroad."

"That's weird. He asked me for your number last week. He told me that he was looking for you for a long time now."

Se Yi started to become nervous. "Do you remember the man's face Woo?" Sung Gyu asked.

"Uh let's see..." Dong Woo stopped for a moment. "Ah yeah! He's average in height and-"

"Did... Did he perhaps look like this.. this man?" Se Yi handed him a picture while her hand started to shake.

"Oh yeah! That's him! You do know him!"

Se Yi

My knees started to weaken. It's Father.. He's starting to look for me and Dong Woo oppa gave my number to him... What do I do now? In a matter of time I can be killed right?

"Se Yi! Hey are you-"

"O..Oppa.. I think Dong Woo oppa's the one who gave the number to him.."

His eyes widen. "Is he the man on the photo?"

I nodded. "Sh*t."

I can't seem to breathe properly as my hand started to shake. My heart's pounding in fear. "Hey Se Yi! You okay?!"

"I... I can't...breath.."

"Sh*t. Dong Woo get the car!" he carried me in his arms and ran towards the parking lot. I clutch my chest tightly struggling for air. Just when I realized I'm okay, I held oppa's hand.

"I'm okay n..ow."

"We have to go just in case Se Y-"

"No need oppa.. I'm really fine.. I'm sorry but can you just take me home?" he sighs.

"Okay then."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"I'll be fine oppa. Go back now. You still have twenty minutes to go.'"

"I can skip it today. I can't leave you here alone."

"No. I don't want you to skip class for me. Mom will be back by lunch so I'll be alright."

"But that's an hour and a half!"

I chuckled. "I'll be fine."

"Fine you win. But I'll send Namu here after his class okay?"

"You don't have to waste Woohyun's time.. I'll be fine!"

"Even if you repeat that for a thousand times no! I won't let it! If something bad happens to you I'll be insane okay?!"

I smiled. "Okay then. I'll wait for him."

"Don't leave the house!" he shouted from the driveway and I laughed.

"I won't!" I shouted back and waved him goodbye.

I went back inside and let out a big sigh. I slowly fell on the floor and clutch my chest. Fear is engulfing me with all its might and I'm tired of it. I closed my eyes for a second and then I felt my phone vibrated. It's a text message from Father.

                         나 지금 너에게 간다. (I'm going to you.)

I continue to shake in fear but now it's a little different. I want to put an end to this so I'm going to call him. Shaking, I pressed the call button but just then, I heard something at the kitchen.

"W..What is that? Dad? Mom?" I called and stood up.

The music continued to play as I approach. I turned the call down to see what it is but when I do, it stopped. I'm getting more nervous. I just heard something I'm sure of it. With my fingers shaking, I tried to call again. The music started to play again as I slowly approach the kitchen.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sung Gyu

I felt uneasy as I drive back to the university. I'm worried about Se Yi knowing that she's alone at their house. I approach at the stoplight and I pulled over. Still uneasy, I tried to stay calm but I can't. I continuously tap my fingers at the steering wheel. Is she okay? Oh my goodness she's driving me insane. I groaned and when the lights green, I turned the car back. I can't go back knowing that she's alone I just can't. Just when luck is with me (at the opposite that is.) the cars started to clog up.

"Shoot." I growled and ran my fingers through my hair roughly. I searched through my phone and called Se Yi. "Come on pick up!"

She's not answering. Did something happen to her?!

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Se Yi

I continued to approach the kitchen and I saw nothing. I listened carefully and the music is still playing. I turned around and I think it's coming from the room. I carefully approach the room and held my hand out. I'm shaking goodness.

"I..Is there somebody in there?" I asked but nobody replied. "Hello?"

I bit my lower lip and held the handle trying to open the door.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sung Gyu

"Se Yi!" I slam the door open. This damn girl! She didn't even lock the door! "Se Yi! Where the hell are you?!"

I shouted and searched the house. I found her at the kitchen staring at the door with one hand on the knob and another hand on her chest with her phone. What the hell is she doing?

"Se Yi? What are you doing?" I continued to look at her as she twisted the door knob open. She gasps and fell on her knees. I ran over and catch her.

"Hey, what are you do-"

"There's.. Nothing... I taught.." she said staring at the door.

"Se Yi, what are you talki-" I noticed that her hands were shaking- No wait. Scratch that. Her whole body's shaking. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I tried to call him... I..It rang.. In that room.." My eyes widen.

"Stay here." I said and stood up. I entered the room and saw nothing. It's just an ordinary stock room. "What is this?" I saw a phone on the ground. I picked it up and went back to Se Yi.

"Give me your phone." I said and she did. I dialed the number and the phone rang. "Sh*t. He's here."

I immediately stood up. "Let’s go to your room first." I grabbed her hand and we headed to her room.

"Oppa, do you think he's still here?"

"I don't know. Wait here and don't ever leave."

I first searched through her room, but found nothing. I headed to the rooms to check. "O..Oppa.." I heard Se Yi and I went back to her room. He's there. Standing right in from of her.

"Sh*t!" I ran to her and punched him down. He fell to the ground and laughed.

"Haha! So you have your knight ang shining armor Se Yi?"

I feel her hold on to me in fear. She's really shaking. "Don't worry. I'm here." I smiled at her and said.

"Yeah yeah! Don't worry! I just went here for some welcoming party Yinnie. I won't kill you yet." he smirks.

"You bastard!" I held his shirt and hissed. "Don't you in touch her. I'll call the police."

"Try it punk. Call them. Do you think they'll capture me knowing that you don't have any evidence against me?"

"Bastard!"

"O..Oppa stop.." I look back to Se Yi confused.

"W..what?"

"What do you want from me?" She asked.

"Ha! You dare to ask? Of course I want you dead!"

"Why?"

"You're the freaking reason why Eunjung died you freaking child!"

"I did not kill mom!"

"DON'T CALL HER THAT!"

"SHE'S STILL MY MOTHER!" We're both surprised. She just talked back. "EVEN THOUGH WE'RE NOT RELATED SHE'S STILL MY MOTHER!"

Doohyun gripped his fist and didn't reply. He just left without saying anything. Se Yi fell on her knees and sighed. I smiled and hugged her. "You did well. I'm happy for you."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Se Yi

"Here." I said as I offer him the coffee.

"Thanks." he said and stared at me.

"Oppa, stop staring. I'm okay now."

"Are you sure?" I smiled and nodded. He sighs and sets his drink down.

"Listen Se Yi," he said and looks at me sincerely. "Do you want to come with us to the US? I'll ask Yoojun-ssi for you."

I choked. "Wait what?"

"I can't stay calm knowing that you'll be left behind Se Yi. I'm not saying that I don't trust your family.. I just want you to be away from that man."

I smiled. "I'll be okay oppa. I swear."

He sighs and run his fingers through his hair. "I don't know Se Yi. I don't know what will happen to me if something happens to you."

"Nothing will happen."

"I wish so." I smiled and sat in front of him. I held his hand and looked straight in his eyes.

"Oppa, don't worry. When you come back, there will be something that you'll look forward to."

His eyebrows met in confusion. "What is it?"

"If I tell you now, will you come back?"

"Se Yi, even though you don't tell me what is it I'll really come back just for you." I smiled.

"Then I'll tell you," I sat on the chair smiling. "Do you still like me?"

He flushed. "W..What was that?"

"I'm asking you oppa."

"Well, Uh.. Yeah. A lot."

"Um.. I.. I like you too Oppa.. Very much." he moves forward and looks at my eyes.

"Are you telling me that-" I chuckled and nodded.

"OH MY GOODNESS. ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU'RE READY?!"

"Yes." I replied smiling.

"Sh*t! Just sh*t! I'm too happy right now!"

I laughed at his cuteness. "But oppa, don't expect anything from me.."

He smiled and held my cheeks. He leans forward and kisses me. "I'm not expecting anything fron you Yinnie. I just need you and only you."

I flushed and smile. "That's our second kiss."

I laughed. "No oppa. That's our first official kiss."

He chuckled. "So you're counting huh?"

I laughed. "You're making me not want to leave."

"I'll hate you if you stay. You have to go for Myung."

"Don't worry. I'll go. I don't want my girl to hate me."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sung Gyu

"Hyung." Myungsoo said as I drive. We're told that he can go home now from the hospital. I picked him up after I waited for Jinhee to arrive.

"What?"

"You're a grinning idiot right now. Care to tell me what happened? It's the first time I heard you singing while driving. I bet Guinness will record that for the most horrible face ever." I laughed. I didn't even notice it myself. Well I guess the saying that you get crazy when you're in love is true.

"So?"

"Myung, I have a girlfriend."

"What the hell?! Stop the car!"

"Why?"

"Just stop the freaking car!"

"Okay?" I stopped the car and parked it on the side. "What's with you?"

"Hyung you promised me! You promised me that you won't be with other girls rather than Se Yi!"

"Myung w-"

"How dare you hyung! I thought you love her! I even want her as my sister-in-law! Now you managed to replace her with Hyuna?!"

I chuckled in amusement. "Myung no-"

"I hate you hyung! You're such a player!"

"Hey," I gripped of his shoulders and look at him laughing. "Calm down. Se Yi is my girlfriend."

He stopped and blinked in confusion. "What? But how? I thought-"

"I don't know either. But I'm happy though. But hey, stop with the sister-in-law part. It's still early you punk. In the future maybe."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

The night passed and I'm here to pick Se Yi up for our school. The door opened and she came out. "Am I late?"

"Nope." I smiled. "But I can tell that you rushed though. You don't have a bag."

"Oh right! I left it on the counter! Wait!" I laughed and nodded. After a while she came back. "I'm ready now."

"Okay then." I stopped in my feet when as she stares at the front seat. "What are you doing?"

"I want to seat here."

"Se Yi-"

"I want to try.. Please oppa.."

I sigh. "Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Okay then."

I opened the door for her and she entered. I entered the driver's seat and looked at her. She exhales deeply and concentrated at the road. "Hey, you look like you're the one driving."

She looks at me and chuckles. "Sorry. It's just my first time seating in here again so.."

"Se Yi," I held her hand and said. "You don't have to do it. I don't want you to force yourself into this."

"I'm not forcing myself oppa. I want to do this." She smiles.

"Okay then." I smiled back and kissed her forehead. "Let's go?"

"Okay."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

We reached the university and walked inside the campus. "Whoa, you both look nice."

Se Yi gasps. "Myungie!!" she exclaims and hugs Myungsoo. "Are you okay now? Does anything hurt? Are you not dizzy?"

I laugh. They look cute. "Hey, I'm fine Se Yi. He's your boyfriend not me."

She laughed and looks at me. "He's right Se Yi. How dare you cheat in front of me?"

She giggled and hugs me. "I love you more oppa."

I smiled. "I love you too."

"Oh my goodness. So gross. Stop, you're giving me goose bumps." Myungsoo said. "Let's go Se Yi! We have class. You can cuddle with hyung later!"

We both laughed. "I guess this is goodbye for now?"

"I guess. Bye."

"Mm. Take care and I love you."

"I love you too." she replied and walks away. I don't want her to go yet, but oh well.

"Se Yi!" she looks back.

"Yes?"

"Forever?"

She smiles. "Forever."

I smiled. I hope this forever of ours will last to infinity.


Hello! Haha! Update for you guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! ^^ LEave your comments and subscribe okay? By the way, thanks for my new subscribers :D You will all continue to read this because of what's going to happen (I'm such a mean author.) Hahaha! Well sorry for spoiling XDD But please do~ I will appreciate it!! I love you all and Keep safe always!! :**

-ninakim-428_inspirit <3 <3