TWO- SIMULA NG PAGLALAKBAY

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

TWO

 

 

The following day the four embarked on their journey… all four of them were suffering from a headache, they were all hungover from their drinking session last night.

 

 

"Ugh! Why did I agree to drinking?!" CL huffed as she checked all of her equipment in her inventory and made sure everything she  needed was in her inventory.

 

"Where is the tall guy?" Espi asked being his usual creepy self with his hood and all.

 

"I think he went to the food shop… he must be stocking up food for the journey!" CL answered with her arms crossed

 

"Aren't you hot?!" Suho asked looking at Espi being all covered up.

 

"I'm used to it already." Espi replied plainly as he placed his huge sack of things in the caravan.

 

As they were readying for their journey, Chanyeol was seen carrying a huge sack full of food, with his towering frame, you could easily spot him in the middle of town, running and huffing making his way towards the east gate where Suho's huge caravan was parked.

 

"Finally!" CL rolled her eyes as she saw Chanyeol putting his sack of food on the caravan as Suho boarded his carrier and ordered the mammoth to move.

 

Chanyeol stationed himself in front of the caravan as CL and Espi positioned themselves at either sides of the caravan, keeping a lookout for possible RAIDERS.

 

They needed to pass by the MYSTIC FOREST, then pass by the FIRST TOWN, and then go through the CAVE, then pass by the SECOND TOWN, then pass through the DESERT LAND and then to the THIRD TOWN and then ride a ferry to ISLA MISTERIOSA, where the said DRAGON was.

 

 

As they went through the MYSTIC FOREST… they encountered monsters but the monsters never bothered with them since they were high level players… if the monsters were higher in level than the player, they will be aggressive and attack you, but since they are high level players the monsters just ignored them.

 

 

Chanyeol found their journey a bit boring… he was looking for some action, since he was in a quest for the DRAGON. CL couldn't care less as she just looked around taking in her surroundings as Espi on the other hand was as how he was before… mysterious and still with the cloak.

 

 

Suho was on his Carrier and was just looking around when Espi suddenly shouted.

 

 

 

"Raiders coming in the EAST! CL… Chanyeol… be on guard!"

 

 

CL stood at attention as Chanyeol's eyes widened with excitement as he let out his big sword and shield and stood beside CL waiting for the incoming RAIDERS.

 

 

 

"They are NPC RAIDERS, beware!" Espi warned as he crouched down to the ground and laid his palm on the ground, he was casting an enchantment as the ground lit up with certain signs and symbols.

 

 

Suho then halted his Carrier Mammoth awaiting for the RAIDERS arrival, no sooner than later the NPC RAIDERS appeared and they headed for the caravan… Chanyeol wielded his sword and lunged his shield towards the RAIDER as CL then swished her huge axe and smashed it onto the ground causing the ground to shake and break throwing the RAIDERS away.

 

 

And then the moment the RAIDERS stepped onto the boundary created by Espi's enchantment, hands appeared and pulled the RAIDERS into the ground. It was as if the ground was eating them whole, and then after a moment they were gone.

 

 

"Where do they all go?" Chanyeol asked looking at Espi

 

 

"Down to the gates of hell, I guess? They become my pets and they are now at my beck and call, just like how you will be if and when you die from this quest." Espi replied plainly as he swished his cloak and turned his attention towards Suho.

 

 

"Okay… enough morbid talks… is everyone alright? If so… we continue this journey then!" Suho stated as he steered the mammoth around and headed back to the direction they were going to.

 

 

The party decided to camp near the falls since it was beginning to get dark. Suho and Chanyeol were setting up their tent as CL and Espi were gathering wood for fire.

 

 

It was a good thing Chanyeol bought a huge turkey at the shop in town, it was what they roasted for dinner and feasted on it.

 

 

"It’s a good thing we found this place… I can wash myself… I feel so icky!" CL uttered as she stood up and headed for the water.

 

 

"Yah, you need to be careful… we don't know what creatures lurk in those waters… they sure are calm… you better watch out!" Suho warned as CL dismissed the warning.

 

 

Espi stood up as well and decided to tredge the water, he knelt down to the ground and whispered an incantation and illumined the river bed, making every water creature visible… so far, there were only nocturnal school of fish lurking the river no river monsters or other creatures, much to CL's relief.

 

 

"Thanks!" CL smiled as Espi just nodded.

 

 

CL dove into the water and enjoyed the cold water which relaxed her whole body.

 

 

Espi decided to dip his foot on the water, he raised his cloak a bit and his toe and leg was seen by CL much to his shock, since that is the only part of Espi that CL has seen.

 

 

"It's good to know that you are human as well!" CL uttered referring to Espi

 

 

"Ah…you saw? n-neh… I am also human… no need to be scared of me." Espi stated as he immediately  retreated his leg and walked towards the tent.

 

 

==========END OF CHAPTER TWO=======

 

 

trans of title

 

Simula ng paglalakbay: start of their journey