FOURTEEN- 1KPK

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

-FOURTEEN-

 

 

BLAG!!!!!!

 

 

A stranger fell from atop a tree and landed flat on the ground.

 

 

DO kicked the stranger as far form the group as possible.

 

 

 

 

 

“1KPK?!” Suho exclaimed with wide eyes and disbelief.

 

 

“Everybody get out of here!” DO shouted once again, but to no avail, the rest of the group just stood still holding their ground, staring at the new arrival.

 

 

“So you are the legendary 1KPK, huh?!” DO regained his stance as he relaxed his position looking at the stranger.

 

“Actually, I like to call myself as AB Style… Kung Fu Panda… TAO… see that? T. A. O. it’s on top of my head… my name is TAO.”

 

 

“Tsk!” DO uttered as he slowly circled around Tao, aka 1KPK

 

Out of all the pk players… why did it have to be him out of all the places why here? Why him? I don’t know what he is capable of… I don’t know how the guild fights…such troubling things!” DO thought to himself as he saw that his guild members all have their arms crossed in front of their chests, looking at Tao.

 

DO was about to charge in when Tao suddenly spoke,

 

“Whoa whoa wait! Can’t we just talk about this? I mean… you come here… invading my resting place… then made some noise, woke me up from my peaceful slumber and then I fell from the tree and you kick me to obliteration… c’mon guys… can’t we just talk… I don’t want any fight!” Tao stated waving his hands as if explaining something complicated.

 

DO looked at Suho as if asking him to tell everybody to go.

 

“Don’t look at me… they don’t listen to me that well!” Suho shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Yah! I don’t intend to fight! As you can see, I don’t fight! I am for world peace!” Tao pointed out giving out a smile towards DO.

 

 

“HEh! You want me to believe that?! Then let me kill you now, so that bounty of yours will be gone already!” DO rolled his eyes upward

 

“I’m afraid, I can’t let you do that!” Tao shook his head

 

“Why the hell not?!” DO asked back growing a bit impatient

 

“This staff here is the LEGENDARY MONKEY KING STAFF, so you see my dilemma here… Bounty Hunter?” Tao uttered showing them his staff.

 

 

*Once a player who owns a legendary weapon is killed by another player… the player who killed him will acquire the weapon and be bounded by it.

 

“I don’t care about your stupid staff… all I want is you killed and your Bounty!” DO uttered in anger

 

“You really want my head? Let’s see you try and take it!” Tao jested as if taunting DO to attack him.

 

Dara was seen casting some spell already when Suho stopped her from doing so.

 

“Let go! It’s much faster this way!” Dara tried to remove Suho’s grip from her arm.

 

“If you hit a PK without him hitting you first… you will be considered as the aggressor and be considered as a PK PLAYER as well!” Suho whispered as Dara withdrew her spell.

 

“How come DO can attack him and we can’t?” CL asked itching to get into battle already.

 

“It’s because it’s their job to hunt them down without any conditions!” Suho explained.

 

“Anyone can freely join in, I’m in the mood now, you know?!” Tao stated with his arms wide spread as if he was open to any attack.

 

“No worries… I can handle this.” DO stated looking back at the group.

 

“So shall we begin?” Tao smirked towards DO.

 

 

 

SILENT STEP

 

 

DO suddenly disappeared, upon seeing this Tao remained in his position, closed his eyes and started moving his hands in a flowing manner while reciting these words.

 

 

FIERCE AS THE WIND, GENTLE AS THE WATER, TOUGH AS THE ROCK… GENTLE FIST BARRIER!!!

 

Tao’s hands were moving so fast as he spun his Monkey King Staff, he created a wind barrier that deflects any incoming attacks from ALL sides.

 

“PKK! You will regret this day that you crossed paths with the 1KPK!” Tao shouted aloud.

 

DO on the other hand, even though he can’t be seen… he has been moving almost on all sides of 1KPK, looking for a blind spot and waiting for the right moment to strike.

 

“This can’t be!” DO uttered in disbelief.

 

He hen continued to move and search for a spot but to no avail…

 

“He has no weakpoints or blindspot! I can’t find an opening to strike, it’s like a COMPLETE DEFENCE!” DO stated to himself.

 

Hen suddenly the barrier vanished and a huge statue appeared behind Tao, seeing that Tao had no defense, he took this chance to land an attack.

 

“It’s over!” DO uttered

 

SILENT STEP

 

At the same time, Tao opened his eyes as he shouted

 

“It’s over PKK! THOUSAND HANDS MASSACRE!

 

Everyone saw the hands of the statue behind Tao move, as if it was hitting something they can’t see.

 

DO was so fast, even the highest member of the group can barely follow his position.

 

CL was trying to concentrate on the fight and try to locate where DO was.

 

Xiumin’s jaw dropped rendering him speechless at the amount of power and speed he was witnessing before his very eyes.

 

Minzy was clapping her hands in amusement, as if watching a fireworks display.

 

“Daebak!” Minzy uttered giving the two fighting a thumbs up.

 

MEanhwile, Chanyeol never let his guard down as he continued to follow the fight.

 

Suho was shaking in both fear and awe while looking at the fight.

 

“That’s it! That’s the statue I saw 4 years ago… it still gives me the shivers… Bom ready your keys… we are getting out of here the minute DO finishes the fight!” Suho uttered astonished at the whole fight.

 

“This is out of my league! I’m no good at PVP (player vs. player) we better get out of here soon!” Sehun uttered couldn’t believe the amount of power that they were witnessing being displayed by the two.

 

“No! No one is leaving! Look closely! DO is winning!” Dara pointed out.

 

"DO, who is considered as the fastest and most agile in the the game who focuse mainly on his offensive skills, no one can escape his blades… no one… he attained the highest 1 HIT SKILL known as GUILLOTINE, it’s almost impossible to escape from him. But then again, with 1KPK’s reputation and the Monkey King Staff in his hands, I still can’t tell who will win!” Suho uttered in excitement

 

 

With DO’s non stop attacks on TAO, and Tao’s ONE THOUSAND HANDS MASSACRE, they were both nearing their limits.

 

“WTH is with this player?! It’s like he’s not getting tired! Can’t even rest for awhile to regenerate my mana… I can’t maintain this MASSACRE anymore, I need to end this fast!” Tao thought to himself.

 

“I have never met anyone with this high level of defense… my weapon is beginning to dull and it’s durability is at its limits… I just need 1 clear shot!” DO thought to himself as he continued to attack.

 

Then all of a sudden, the ONE THOUSAND HAND MASSACRE stopped and concentrated on one last attack.

 

“This is my final blow… ONE THOUSAND HAND MASSACRE ULTIMATE BLOW!!!” Tao shouted aloud

 

“It stopped! Now is my chance!” DO took this chance to render an attack.

 

SILENT STEP: LIGHTNING STRIKE!

 

The Lightning Strike is a piercing damage that pierced through the hands of the MASSACRE.

 

The ULTIMATE BLOW of 1KPK was met with PKK’s LIGHTNING STRIKE, their skills collided with each other, causing the statue behind Tao to crumble and DO’s scythe was destroyed.

 

DO then quickly pulled out his Chainsaw Sword…

 

“This is the last chance, with all of my highest skills combined… I’ll finish you off, 1KPK……LIGHTNING STEP!” DO shouted out and casted his skill.

 

The difference of Silent Step(SS) to Lightning Step(LS) is… SS has a 3 second delay while LS is a teleportation in an instant and it also ignores illusions and shields… even Chanyeol’s impenetrable shield can be penetrated, but the condition is the targeted player must be in a weakened state for the attack to be successful.

 

With 1KPK’s statue crumbling, DO suddenly teleported behind 1KPK.

 

“It’s over! GUILLOTINE!”

 

MANTRA!” Tao shouted at the same time DO casted his final skill.

 

After casting their final attacks… nothing happened to the two of them... once the shock and dust subsided, everyone saw the two, lying side by side, catching their breaths.

 

“What happened?” Chanyeol asked aloud looking at a loss.

 

“Nothing… their final skills negated each other!” Dara uttered crossing her arms in front of her.

 

Guillotine is the absolute offensive attack, no one can escape it and Mantra is the absolute defense nothing can penetrate it… neither of them received damage but all their mana was depleted.

 

“I can’t fight anymore… now is your chance to strike the final blow!” DO uttered trying to catch his breath he was near to losing consciousness while lying down.

 

“I already told you… I’m not the 1KPK you once knew… I am now just a peaceful, travelling Monk, trying to enjoy the game!” Tao stated struggling to steady himself while standing up.

 

“You PK players are all alike! You try to get your prey on your side, trying to sweet talk your way… telling me you are not gonna PK anymore…but once the urge comes again… you will kill again and no one can ever stop you!” DO stated in a bitter tone.

 

Tao smiled and bowed his head…

 

“I understand how you feel… okay then… maybe it’s also time for the 1KPK to retire and stop playing this game…” Tao then handed DO a normal knife…

 

“I am also tired from running you know… I can’t even enjoy the game as much as I used to… I miss the old days with the guild… levelling and boss hunting…maybe after this I’ll look for a new game to play!” Tao added as he pulled DO up and knelt in before him.

 

“You can now deal the finishing blow, PKK!” Tao stated as he closed his eyes…

 

Then DO grabbed the knife and with all the strength left in him, he ed the knife towards Tao’s neck…

 

 

He stopped at the point when the knife already touched Tao’s neck, leaving a small cut, with blood slowly falling down…

 

 

Then all of a sudden, DO dropped the knife and walked away.

 

 

“I lost this fight… I have no right to take away your life anymore…I owe you one.” DO stated with his head bowed down.

 

DO walked straight towards Suho…

 

“Suho… I have a request… I will only ask once and I will never ask again… I will leave the BOUNTY HUNTERS GUILD and completely join 2NEXO… in exchange… I want Tao to be a member of this guild.”

 

Tao was surprised at what DO was saying, he slowly looked at the group with bewilderment and disbelief.

 

“Why? You can’t accept me in your guild! I’m a PK player! I might even kill all of you, if I get the chance!” Tao reasoned out

 

“I doubt it!” DO uttered with a smirk

 

“I’m a PK… I’m at constant manhunt!” Tao stated in confusion

 

“I owe you my life right? They have to get through me first before they can come after you!” DO answered

 

“Wa-wa-wait!” Suho finally spoke

 

“Are you against my wishes Suho… is anyone in the guild against it?” DO asked in a loud voice… surprising everyone that such a loud and deep voice was coming out of a small frame like DO.

 

“Well…not really, it’s just that…” Suho was about to ramble

 

“Then it’s settled then… I’ll be a part of your guild and so is Tao.” DO smiled

 

DO then went behind Suho and whispered something in his ear.

 

“Don’t worry I will be watching over him… very closely!”

 

 

 

========== END OF CHAPTER FOURTEEN==========

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YDp7O5Zz-U

 

this chapter is inspired by this certain fight between chiriku and hidan from naruto

 

 

 

SO how was it... 2nexo guild gained another member...

 

 

Tao... the MONK... aka 1KPK

 

 

 

 

show some love and comment down below

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~