TWENTYONE- WARRING DUNGEON PART 3

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

-TWENTYONE-

 

 

With the celestial benediction of archangels… I call upon thee the protector of heavens…

 

MICHAEL

 

 

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL appeared hovering above Bom with a gentle smile and a bright aura around him.

 

 

Michael came down from above floating on air… he casted CELESTIAL PROTECTION;  individual armors wrapped around the group managing to restore slowly hp and mana regeneration,,, emitting a shining aura around them.

 

“Whoa!” Chanyeol uttered with his mouth wide opened

 

 “What the-“ Baekhyun stated with drool coming out of his mouth

 

 “Why only now!?” Dara whined as she crossed her arms while Sehun still has his arms around her.

 

“Let’s talk about this later… we have a fight to finish!” Bom brushed the topic away

 

“Are you okay?” Sehun asked Dara with a concerned tone

 

“Barely” Dara replie in a clipped tone

 

“Don’t push yourself too hard… it hurts me to see you looking like this.. tired and defeated.” Sehun smiled as Dara just rolled her eyes upward trying to brush off Sehun’s sly come ons.

 

Sehun stood up walking towards Chanyeol patting his back

 

“You’ve done your part well hyung! It’s our turn… who can still fight?!” Sehun asked looking around the group. Chanyeol and Dara were seen sprawled on the ground still trying to regain their mana, Bom stepped back joining the two tired ones.

 

Minzy and Baekhyun stood beside Sehun with crazy grins on their faces.

 

 

“So I guess it’s only us then!” Sehun nodded as he geared up his shield and gauntlet.

 

“Don’t worry you’ll have help…” Bom exclaimed catching Sehun’s attention

 


WITH THE CELESTIAL BENEDICTION OF THE ARCHANGELS….I SUMMON THEE … ANGEL OF DEATH…

 

 

 

AZRAEL!!!

 

 

Then a sudden bolt of lightning sturck the ground causing it to shake as the dust slowly faded away… outcame AZRAEL in all  his glory and might…with his dual sword in both hands.

 

 

“Okay then… let’s finish this!” Sehun smiled nodding to Baekhyun and Minzy standing on his sides

 

“Angels… take care of the Serpentine Elites! We will take care of the Serpentine King!” Sehun ordered as the angels charged towards the Serpentine Elites.

 

serpentine elites

 

 

 

Sehun Baekhyun and Minzy charged forward heading for the Serpentine King.

 

 

“Oooooohhhhh I have been wanting to use this for a long time now…this is my chance!” Minzy stated while charging towards the direction of the king located atop the cliff.

 

While running she lifted up her wrist as she grabbed it with her other hand and said…

 

SUIT UP!

 

From her wrist the mechanized weapon crawled to her arm covering her entire body with a full metal mechanized armor in the form of the World Boss TICK TOCK.

 

 

 

After her transformation, Baekhyun suddenly jumped up and landed his hands on Minzy’s shoulders shouting…

 

 

REPLICA

(Jester skill that completely mimics/copies the target, from its physical attributes to its ability and it will mirror whatever the target is doing)

 

 

It’s as if Minzy’s transformation split into two running beside her was an exact replica of her transformation.

 

 

“Oh… that’s something else!” Minzy smirked as she side glanced Baekhyun’s creation

 

“Tell me about it… heh!” Baekhyun smiled feeling proud of his accomplishment as he jumped back and casted once again his

 

 

FOOL’S CROWD

 

 

Sehun looked at his sides only to see two mechanized armors running with him as he empowered his gauntlet and shield while running towards the Serpentine king.

 

serpentine king

 

 

Sehun was in the middle as MInzy and Replica in both sides as Baekhyun stood from behind orchestrating his phantoms to attack the Serpentine King.

 

Serpentine king showed himself equipped with his Serpentine Staff as SEhun, Minzy and Baekhyun began their attack. They continuously dealt damage on the king’s body but with a price… since the king’s skin has acid in it, their weapons, shields, armors and summons were susceptible to corrosion and poison.

 

They managed to half the life of the king, which angered it to its berserk mode… two arms sprouted from his torso which transformed into snakes spitting out venomous enchantment in their direction.

 

Minzy’s mechanized armor got hit with the acid as it corroded the metal armor of Minzy… Baekhyun’s phantoms were under the state of poison… the Replica vanished because of the acid from the Serpentine king… Sehun was still trying to deal some damage to the king as his Gauntlet was slowly losing its damaging power.

 

Minzy was quickly trying to unsuit herself before the acid totally damages her armor and reach her skin.

 

“Bom now!” Sehun shouted out loud giving Bom’s much awaited signal.

 

O========o========o

 

In the Kobold forest… DO was lurking in the shadows observing the situation, as he watched the group fight the Kobold Captains. 

 

 

“Damn you D.O. I’ll get you after this!!” Xiumin shouted out of frustration

 

 

He then received the signal.. a personal message sent to him from Bom

 

 

START OF PERSONAL MESSAGE….

 

BOM to D.O.: I am summoning you now!

D.O. to BOM: I’m ready!
 

END OF PERSONAL MESSAGE…


o============o=========o

 

SOUL TRANSFER

(a guild skill that summons the guild member to another member who called, lasts only for 60 seconds)

 

DO appeared in front of Bom, leaving Chanyeol and Dara shocked at his sudden appearance.

 

DO glanced at them and whispered…

 

 

LIGHTNING STEP

 

 

DO disappeared and was next seen behind the Serpentine King with his scythe

 

 

GUILLOTINE

 

 

Then DO disappeared…

 

Upon the defeat of the Serpentine King, Dara suddenly gained back all her strength as she was seen binding the Serpentine King’s soul.

 

“Thank you.” Bom stated as she was seen bowing towards the two angels who disappeared after the battle.

 

ANG KALULUWA NG KADILIMAN AY SA AKING KAMAY GAGABAY…

(the soul of darkness, my hands will be its guide)

 

GAPOS!

(trans. Bind)

 

Another bead was added on Dara’s forehead indicating a harvested boss’ soul.

 

 

 

GUILD CHAT

SUHO: Dara I need you here.

 

SOUL TRANSFER

 

Dara appeared in the Kobold Tribe and harvested the soul of the Kobold Boss and disappeared as she was teleported back to the Serpentine Kingdom.

 

From there Dara joined the rest of Sehun’s group who was already exiting the dungeon.

 

The Suho’s group was seen exiting the dungeon as Bom waved her hands towards them.

 

“Annyeong chinggus!!!” Bom called out with a bright smile on her face.

 

“We made it out alive!” Chanyeol exclaimed as he knelt down and kissed the ground.

 

“Yeah! Thanks to everyone’s efforts!” CL smiled looking at everyone

 

“Well no thanks to this creepy guy here! Such a KS!” Xiumin was still bitter with D.O.’s last minute show up for their fight.

 

(KS- Kill Steal… an act to which a player takes the credit of killing a monster)

 

“Tsch!” that was all D.O. uttered glaring towards Xiumin’s direction

 

Suho showed the rest the Kobold token, he was smiling so smugly as Sehun handed him the Serpentine token.

 

“I told you it was possible!” Suho stated as he kept the two tokens in their guild inventory.

 

“DO was such a big help!” Sehun smiled as he looked at DO’s stiff stature, much to Xiumin’s surprise as Tao just give off a knowing smile.

 

 

“Oh Suho… I am sorry if we didn’t inform you that we used the SOUL TRANSFER guild skill!” Bom stated patting Suho’s shoulders.

 

“Oh… really?! I thought I was the only one who knew about it?” Suho pouted and looked at Bom

 

 

“It was all Sehun’s idea… it was such a good plan!” Minzy clapped her hands much to Baekhyun’s shock

 

 

"Well I didn't have much to do, so I read all about the guild skills." Sehun answered shyly with his head bowed down

 

 

“Wait! Wait! So you were already bent on choosing him as your leader before we even decided awhile ago! Bahhhhh, no fair! Boss, they are such bullies!” Baekhyun pouted as he ran towards Kai’s side.

 

Kai just patted Baekhyun’s head which seemed to cheer him up as he decided to walk beside DO.

 

“Yah… DO-yah… someone said you sound like an owl!” Baekhyun jested

 

And to that DO answered in his normal voice…

 

“WHO?!”

 

 

“You!”

 

 

Baekhyun just bursted into a laugh

 

 

PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

 

 

“Get it?! Cause you said WHO… which sounds like an owl… get it? Get it?” Baekhyun was still hitting his thigh when all of a sudden…

 

 

 

 

“Wanna die?” DO whispered from behind as Baekhyun once again ran towards the protection of Kai.

 

“Suho! Suho! Please please! Let me see what these RACIAL BUFFS look like?!” Xiumin stated

 

“Arasso… arasso!” Suho gave out a sigh as he let out the two tokens

 

The RACIAL BUFFS, is an army that is double the number of the guild that was able to obtain it.

 

The guild leader has the command on how many is to be summoned, the maximum number of army it can offer is double the number of the total guild members… since 2NEXO guild is composed of 12 members… Suho can summon up to 24 warriors from each race, since they were able to defeat the two races.

 

Suho summoned 6 Kobold Warriors and 6 Serpentine Soldiers to accompany them in their journey back to town, it was also to show off to the players in town what the guild was able to accomplish.

 

 

It was bragging rights for the guild to be able to have one race offering their services to them, how much more if two races were defeaed.

 

The 12 members of 2NEXO guild… composing of

 

SUHO-TRADER

CHANYEOL-KNIGHT

CL-JUGERNAUT

DARA-WARLOCK

BOM-ANGEL

XIUMIN-BERSERKER

SEHUN-BISHOP

MINZY-SPECIALIST

DO-ASSASSIN

TAO-MONK

KAI-THIEF

BAEKHYUN-JESTER

 

Managed to accomplish something that no other guild has done…

 

Suho then decided to drop by the nearest town to give s a time to rest and repair their armors and weapons.

 

As the guild began to enter the town with their huge mammoth transport… the players in town were all left in awe at the huge caravan passing by…

 

 

“Whoa! What a big caravan!”

 

“The caravan only has 11 members to protect it? They must be powerful players to be able to protect such a huge caravan!”

 

“2NEXO GUILD?! It’s a noob guild!”

 

“Are you sure they are a new guild?! They already have a big caravan!”

 

“Look, they don’t have many members with them!”

 

 

And then trailing at the back of the guild were the RACIAL BUFFS of both the Kobold and Serpentine Race.

  

“Omo! They have both the races!”

 

“We usually see only one race with one guild!”

 

“Whoa! Just what is that guild composed of… to be able to defeat the two races…”

 

“They are a scary guild to be reckoned with!”

 

“Look! Look! Palli! They managed to defeat the two races, when we barely even managed to escape one race if Luhan didn’t come to our aide!”

 

===============END OF CHAPTER TWENTYONE==================

 

*peeking...

 

 

 

this story is made possible due to my husband's uber imagination and uber love for all online games... he is my resource person and adviser...

 

 

 

 

 

 

whoooooosssshhhhh!!!!!!

 

 

when  i posted this chapter... i have 99 subscribers already...

 

 

so probably after this chapter i'm a reveal something... personally hohohohohoho

 

 

 

 

show some love

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~