FIFTY- 7 DAYS PART 2

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

FIFTY- 7 DAYS PART 2

In the Tavern where 2NEXO agreed to meet after 7 days… CL and Xiumin were the first members to arrive.

 

“Minnie…Minnie… say aaaaaah…” CL sweetly stated as she put a spoonful of pudding in Xiumin’s mouth.

 

Just at that moment, Chen and Dara arrived witnessing the sweet action between the two.

 

CL then banged the spoon on the table and threw the rest of the pudding on Xiumin’s face as she glanced toward the new comers and shouted aloud.

 

HOW DARE YOU?! EAT ON YOUR OWN!!! YOU HAVE TWO HANDS, USE THEM! I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE!

 

“Huh?” Xiumin uttered cluelessly as he saw Chen sitting beside him

 

“Yo!” Chen greeted with his signature smile.

 

Dara side glanced CL as she made her way and sat herself beside Chen and smirked which infuriated CL all the more.

 

“ARGH! I HATE YOU!” CL shouted grunting facing away from the clueless Xiumin

 

“What did I do?” Xiumin asked trying to make CL look at him.

 

One by one the 2NEXO guild members started to arrive. Chanyeol came looking worn out and a bit matured compared to 7 days ago, then he was followed by DO and Tao who were also looking so tired and weary, then Kai and Baekhyun arrived looking happy as they joked around each other, they were then followed by Luhan- who was looking a bit grumpy followed by Sehun- with his stoic face then followed by Minzy- who was happily making her way in the Tavern and sat beside Dara.

 

Then Bom stepped in, what followed after her brought shock to everyone.

 

“Since when was BIGBANG in 2NEXO guild?”  CL wondered aloud

 

Upon entering, GD immediately looked for one person in particular, upon seeing him, he disappeared and was seen appearing… standing at the back of someone sitting in the middle of the Berserker-Xiumin and the Warlock- Dara.

 

“*shudder* I feel an eerie aura around, it’s giving me the creeps… *shudder*” Chen stated rubbing his arms off of the goosebumps he was feeling.

 

CL, Xiumin and Dara looked behind Chen and knew why Chen was feeling like something was creeping behind him. Chen noticed his seatmate’s reaction. CL’s mouth was wide open; Xiumin was still in a confused state still looking at CL and Dara seemed like she was ready to pounce on somebody or something.

 

“Yah! Don’t tell me it’s behind me?!” Chen uttered as he slowly turned his head to look behind him.

 

GD then let out his pent up anger and frustration and went ballistic on Chen by slapping him on the face so hard that is reduced Chen’s HP to half.

 

YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO RUN AWAY FROM OUR FIGHT!? YOU ARE A COWARD! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, YOU STILL HAVEN’T CHANGED, NOT CARING ABOUT ANYTHING OR ANYONE! YOU KEPT ME WAITING!

 

Then the door to the Tavern opened and in came Suho with Lay who was carrying a huge sack on his back.

 

“AND YOU LEFT ME TO FIGHT THAT!? THAT POTION-USING, MONEY-ABUSER, GUILD LEADER OF YOURS!” GD uttered pointing towards Suho’s direction.

 

“What?! Admit it! You had a hard time fighting me! Be grateful I didn’t drink the rest of my potions, heh!” Suho stated proudly as Lay just shook his head hopelessly.

 

“I just went easy on you!” Suho raised his chin on the air with such arrogance.

 

“Really? Does it mean you are even stronger than the last fight?” GD asked staring Suho face to face, with only an inch in between them

 

“Y-yeah… I-I am m-much stronger th-than that!” Suho stuttered his answer as he can feel GD’s breath on his cheek as he took a step back, when he looked at s he saw them facepalming themselves.

 

“Okay, then… when is our next fight?” GD eagerly asked clinging onto SUho’s side.

 

“Why did we even make him our Guild Leader?!” Dara sighed rolling her eyes upward

 

“Because even if he is like that… he is able to make us listen to him and follow him.” Chanyeol replied

 

“He is the only player crazy enough to take on such a suicide quest!” Sehun exclaimed

 

“And we are the crazy members supporting him!” Bom added.

 

“Is BIGBANG with us then?” Kai asked

 

“Ani… we just happen to have our meeting in the TAVERN as well.” TOP answered immediately looking at Bom who was sitting herself in between Tao and DO.

 

“Or is it that you arranged our meeting to be in the same place where noona was.” Seungri teased which earned him a slap on the forehead.

 

“You do not talk to your hyung like that!” TOP uttered eyeing Seungri who was now on the floor face first.

 

Big Bang then seated themselves a table away from where 2NEXO was and started their meeting as well.

 

“Fine then… with that aside… if Lay calls your name, step forward and Lay will do the rest.” Suho announced looking at the 13 members looking back at him.

Suho then stepped back and went into the corner of the table as Lay started calling the member’s names one by one.

 

“Xiumin-hyung…”

 

Xiumin stood up and stood in front of Lay who was busying himself with his sack

 

“Ah! Found it!” Lay uttered as he handed over a pair of glowing swords

 

“This is yours now… take good care of it… that thing cost Suho a lot and took me three days to forge it.”

 

“Is this… is this… whoa!” that was all Xiumin could utter as he tried out the sword and swung it lightly

 

“Yes it is… it’s the ALPHA AND OMEGA, the ancient swords… the beginning and the end.” Lay smiled showing his dimpled face to the older one.

 

*gasp! Xiumin was surprised and out of it he fainted in the process.

 

“Minnie!” CL blurted out and then everyone looked at her calling Xiumin by a pet name

 

“I mean… Xiumin!” CL changed the name and assisted Xiumin back to his seat.

 

“Dara-noona!” Lay called out next as he placed his hands on his back as if hiding something from her.

 

Dara made her way towards Lay and stood impatiently glancing over Chen who just nodded towards her, when she looked back at Lay… Lay was handing a shining ball to her.

 

“The ULTIMATE ORB, overflowing with powerful materials made from the 8-headed hydra, it specially enhances your summons.”

 

Dara’s eyes widened, because she knows what the ULTIMATE ORB can do to her summons, it will add an element to her summons, it will negate the element of her opponent. For example, if her opponent is of EARTH ELEMENT her summon, Death Prophet will have the FIRE ELEMENT to counter it.

 

“Luhan-hyung, Sehunnie and Minzy were the ones who harvested the bone from the heads of the HYDRA… eight heads in total!” Lay gave a thumbs up towards Minzy and Sehun.

 

“Unnie… I helped harvest that! It was such a cool fight! You should have seen Sehunnie in action!” Minzy exclaimed excitedly as she looked at the glowing orb floating on Dara’s hand.

 

“Hmph! I had a hard time with that!” Sehun uttered

 

“ARasso… thank you Sehun-ah!” Dara smiled and she nodded towards Luhan as a sign of appreciation.

 

“Luhan-hyung… as promised… here is your staff… good as new!” Lay handed Luhan his now repaired STAFF OF THE FORGOTTEN ONES.

 

“Thanks!” Luhan smiled as he stood up to get his staff from Lay.

 

“Next… Minzy…” Lay called out as Minzy eagerly stood in front of Lay with her hands stretched out ready for her gift.

 

“A MOD for your suit!” Lay handed Minzy a cube

 

“THE HYDRALISK MOD!?!?!?!?!? Asdlkjfaslkdgasdglkut!!! THE OCTA ARMED SUIT WITH AMPHIBIAN FEATURES!!! OMG! Yes! Yes! Yes!!! Thank you… thank you!!! Oh yeah… with this MOD I can now use it both on land and in water!!! Whoa… thank you Lay-oppa!” Minzy uttered in a nerdy type of way as they all saw her staring at the cube in a weird possessive way.

 

“O-kay… next… DO-ssi!” Lay gestured for the doe-eyed member to go in front as he handed him an oversized SCYTHE, DO looked at it carefully, inspecting it.

 

“the DEATH SCYTHE… said to be wielded by the REAPER himself… overpowered weapon, but has side effects to the wielder… us it wisely” Lay explained as DO placed it on his back where a sheath for a scythe was placed.

 

“Tao…” Lay then let out the MONKEY KING STAFF to which Tao was happy to receive.

 

“Finally!” Tao uttered hugging his staff so tightly.

 

“You finally get to fight to your full potential once again!” Chen added much to Tao’s happiness

 

“YESSSSSSS!!!” Tao fist pumped in the air.

 

“Huh?” Baekhyun wondered

 

“If you ever witnessed their fight… DO won that fight but with much difficulty… Tao was only fighting with 20% of his capability because of his damaged staff.” Suho explained.

 

O.O

 

“You were fighting me with only 20% of your capability?!” DO repeated in disbelief

 

“Don’t worry with the DEATHSCYTHE you might stand a chance against me then!” Tao uttered in a proud manner

 

“ARasso… next… CL-ssi…” Lay then grabbed the hammer in his sack and was about to hand it over to CL

 

“The weapon that requires a player’s maximum strength and its respect…”

 

 

=======END OF CHAPTER FIFTY======